Ukraine invasion ?

dude he's trolling. he's intentionally giving vague and contradictory replies. treat him like what he is .. a troll. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I think you are giving him to much credit. I think he is just dumb as a rock.
There's news clips out about a Ukrainian guy roasting a Russian tank crew for being out of gas.
There's news clips out about a Ukrainian guy roasting a Russian tank crew for being out of gas. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

One very confused Russian soldier is quoted as saying "who are we supposed to shoot, they all look like us". Moral has to be very low with tanks and helicopter gunships being shot out of the air reminiscent of Afghanistan and now Germany and the Baltic states are re-sullying the Javelin tank killers and Stinger missiles to shoot down the helicopters and transports.

One American military annalist ( a bit premature perhaps ) said, "the war is essentially over for Putin, he just doesn't know it yet".

I was happy to hear that Germany and Italy, the two hold outs in cutting of Russia from SWIFT agreed to move forward with that and then I hear that an "exception" was carved out to let Russia continue to use SWIFT for it's oil and natural gas sector. Excuse me? Refuse to stop the one thing that gives Putin the money to continue this war? WTF?

I hope that isn't true but sounds about right.
Isn't that what everybody says who isn't smart enough to answer a simple question? "It's a dumb question so I'm not going to answer it"? Another question, why is it dumb in your opinion? But then, a dumb person couldn't answer that question, could they?

And no, when I write a rhetorical question, I write "and that is a rhetorical question". How else would anybody know it's a rhetorical question?

Shit, another question you won't be able to answer so you'll call it dumb but everybody will understand that you just can't answer these simple questions. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You really messed this up.

99% understand it is a rhetorical question. You are in the other 1%.

But I won't call you dumb. Or would it be smart to call you dumb ? Or would that be a question a dumb person wouldn't answer ? Or a rhetorical question that a dumb and smart person would not be able to tell if it is a rhetorical question or not, because there is not an additional statement included with it stating it is a rhetorical question ? You don't seem to have a grasp on this. Does that make you pitiful ?
  • Brot
  • 02-27-2022, 08:48 AM
Trump and Bidden are shitty poker players in the game of geopolitics. On the one hand you have a guy that was so transparently self interested and the other just transparent that world leaders were and are literally laughing in their face. Trump was only slightly better in that leaders could not be quite sure if he was the clown he appeared to be.
Trump and Bidden are shitty poker players in the game of geopolitics. Originally Posted by Brot
And you are QUALIFIED to make that assessment?

And for which one did you vote in 2020?
dude he's trolling. he's intentionally giving vague and contradictory replies. treat him like what he is .. a troll. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
if you say so

another trolling post by a master troller and stalker...24,000 times
There's news clips out about a Ukrainian guy roasting a Russian tank crew for being out of gas. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
They (Ukrainians) were probably remembering their fellow citizens who were ROASTED in their beds from a rocket hitting their apartment building ...

"What goes around comes around!" or "An eye for an eye!"

Reality has a tendency to be just that. One reaps what they sow!
Russian soldier:

"Who am I supposed to shoot ? They all look like us."
This isn’t a message to “the west” and “NATO”.

It’s a message to the Cabal.

Make sure you keep things in perspective. Putin is running a “special military operation”, in his own words.

He is freeing the people of Ukraine from the Cabal stranglehold. And the Cabal is falling like flies, with very little resistance.

You are living through the greatest, most memorable, and most influencial period in human history.

Enjoy the moment.

You are living through the greatest, most memorable, and most influencial period in human history.
Originally Posted by bambino
Damn! And all this time I thought it was the Bitten Presidency!

Do we have the transcripts yet of the Putin-Bitten recent chats?
They’re using Dominion machines to count the casualties in Ukraine Originally Posted by bambino
Well there will be 80 million of them by the end of this thing. Wait Ukraine has a population of 40 million, lol.
Well, I'm going to retire to get a body count announcement.
I think you are giving him too much credit. I think he is just dumb as a rock. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Agreed, but who is the dumbest... VM or MM or Tsmokies?
Agreed, but who is the dumbest... VM or MM or Tsmokies? Originally Posted by lustylad
You can throw in OSD. It’s a toss up.