Welcome...

Done with this...I.have a life...
yup, can you tell me how to get to Kansas
Done with this...I.had a life... Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
fixed that for ya
wow...lol
They're all tapping out...

I thought Toto would continue on. Never have liked ankle biters.
To those on this board who joined the revolution, I hope you enjoy the unmoderated board you created, but please no complaining when some does something you dont like and there is no one to stop it. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Less moderation is better moderation. This is the Interwebs...if people are getting offended by little blinky pixels on a computer screen and need someone to step in and protect them from the big bad words that appear on their monitor...they've got much bigger issues than the level of their moderation...and I refuse to cater to those people...

The nuclear rules are still in effect as always...in my opinion, that's all that ever needs to be enforced...all of this "Unnecessary Rudeness" bullshit is the product of people with small minds and fragile egos...

As I said before, they're your forums now...have fun...
yup, can you tell me how to get to Kansas Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Kansas is just 10 miles west of the middle of now where
great, I only have 10 miles to go then.
great, I only have 10 miles to go then. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

You'll know you getting close when you stop seeing strip clubs and massage palors....and start seeing by the road stands selling bibles and then a whole bunch of churches, lol

Out here, you get to salvation as long as you pay your 10% to church and force your "moral beliefs" on others. And you gain "forgiveness", once you agree to the "praise the Lord" types
You'll know you getting close when you stop seeing strip clubs and massage palors....and start seeing by the road stands selling bibles and then a whole bunch of churches, lol

Out here, you get to salvation as long as you pay your 10% to church and force your "moral beliefs" on others. And you gain "forgiveness", once you agree to the "praise the Lord" types Originally Posted by vkmaster
Or he could drive over your place and you can impose your IMMORAL beliefs...
Only if he enjoys the green tea, lol...and he needs to bring a fresh bag of doritos!!!!
Can you tell me where to find Mother Abigail?
[quote=dirty dog;2432717]

I like anger better, but hey this is boring me today, Elena got what she wanted. So I am going to leave this alone and get on with important matters. So I bid this subject a goodbye and I will say to all the idiots in Texas and NY. May your deaths be slow, agonizing and soon. To those on this board who joined the revolution, I hope you enjoy the unmoderated board you created, but please no complaining when some does something you dont like and there is no one to stop it. Originally Posted by boardman

How did I get brought into this display of man powers? I didn't want anything.
[quote=MsElena;2434147]

How did I get brought into this display of man powers? I didn't want anything. Originally Posted by dirty dog
You need to just face the fact that DD wants you..