Clark County (Vegas) commissioner tells lawful Americans to make funeral plans

I don't believe in federal land. I would like to see a law that forces the government to sell off, by lottery, 1% of all the land it owns every year. That would be thousands of acres every year, probably hundreds of thousands of acres. All the proceeds can be used to pay down the debt and nothing else. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I completely support your idea, as long as the process is completely open and transparent. Also, a 5 year holding period to prevent insider buying and flipping to disguise benefactors, and only private legal American citizens, not gummint employees. All buyers to pay cash at closing, and disclose source of funds.
Don't sell me short.

The facts are on my side, too.

Is that asshole-ish enough for you, JL? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Nolo contendere
  • CJ7
  • 04-19-2014, 11:39 AM
JD doesn't believe in federal land because he's an idiot... the ONLY thing this entire dispute is about

IDIOT anti government (everything) dipshits

Crooks that broke the law
Thanks Cliven... Feds are way too bloated and have no business fucking with the states.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politic...deral.html.csp

Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover
Salt Lake Tribune ^ | April 18, 2014 | By Kristen Moulton
Posted on 4/19/2014 12:50:26 PM by Jim Robinson

It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday.

More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil-, timber -and mineral-rich lands away from the feds.

"It’s simply time," said Rep. Ken Ivory, R-West Jordan, who organized the Legislative Summit on the Transfer for Public Lands along with Montana state Sen. Jennifer Fielder. "The urgency is now."

Utah House Speaker Becky Lockhart, R-Provo, was flanked by a dozen participants, including her counterparts from Idaho and Montana, during a press conference after the daylong closed-door summit. U.S. Sen. Mike Lee addressed the group over lunch, Ivory said. New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Wyoming, Oregon and Washington also were represented.

The summit was in the works before this month’s tense standoff between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management over cattle grazing, Lockhart said.

"What’s happened in Nevada is really just a symptom of a much larger problem," Lockhart said.
  • CJ7
  • 04-19-2014, 12:35 PM
yeah, Thanks Cliven

you fucking government leech .... you don't even own the land and NEVER HAVE OWNED THE LAND .. you and your entire family are nothing more than squatters hoarding land for generations for FREE !!
CJ is a communist! Why am I not surprised.

Land owners were referred to as parasites and "squatters" on the land in Soviet era literature. Now we know.
  • CJ7
  • 04-19-2014, 01:11 PM
CJ is a communist! Why am I not surprised.

Land owners were referred to as parasites and "squatters" on the land in Soviet era literature. Now we know. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

if you had a brain you'd be dangerous.... as it is all you have is a pile of shit homesteading between your ears.... fart and clear your head

look at all those Russians

.... Oklahoma
Thanks Cliven... Feds are way too bloated and have no business fucking with the states.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politic...deral.html.csp

Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover
Salt Lake Tribune ^ | April 18, 2014 | By Kristen Moulton
Posted on 4/19/2014 12:50:26 PM by Jim Robinson

It’s time for Western states to take control of federal lands within their borders, lawmakers and county commissioners from Western states said at Utah’s Capitol on Friday.

More than 50 political leaders from nine states convened for the first time to talk about their joint goal: wresting control of oil-, timber -and mineral-rich lands away from the feds.

"It’s simply time," said Rep. Ken Ivory, R-West Jordan, who organized the Legislative Summit on the Transfer for Public Lands along with Montana state Sen. Jennifer Fielder. "The urgency is now."

Utah House Speaker Becky Lockhart, R-Provo, was flanked by a dozen participants, including her counterparts from Idaho and Montana, during a press conference after the daylong closed-door summit. U.S. Sen. Mike Lee addressed the group over lunch, Ivory said. New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Wyoming, Oregon and Washington also were represented.

The summit was in the works before this month’s tense standoff between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management over cattle grazing, Lockhart said.

"What’s happened in Nevada is really just a symptom of a much larger problem," Lockhart said. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Obama is losing fucking control--hahahahahah

First the Western states get their land from the Feds, then Texas can secede!!!!
Obama is losing fucking control--hahahahahah

First the Western states get their land from the Feds, then Texas can secede!!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Now we have someone who has let out the reason for the right wing supporting Bundy. It is because there is a black democrat in office. If there was a republican president they would have already hung the son of a bitch. Wonder why this wasn't resolved in the Bush years????

Now we have someone who has let out the reason for the right wing supporting Bundy. It is because there is a black democrat in office. If there was a republican president they would have already hung the son of a bitch. Wonder why this wasn't resolved in the Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's years???? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
FTFY, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

In Bred the moron had to have a opportunity to mention Clinton. He wets his panties every time he thinks of Bill. It is a man crush In Bred has on him.
In Bred the moron had to have a opportunity to mention Clinton. He wets his panties every time he thinks of Bill. It is a man crush In Bred has on him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's balls done went and slapped you in the head too many times, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Why, you're posting fantasy delusions that are just plumb silly, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's balls done went and slapped me in the head too many times,
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FIFY
This is what you wrote, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's balls done went and slapped me in the head too many times. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Now we have someone who has let out the reason for the right wing supporting Bundy. It is because there is a black democrat in office. If there was a republican president they would have already hung the son of a bitch. Wonder why this wasn't resolved in the Bush years???? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Really, who said that?