ROCKIN BRANDY I'm a girl trapped in a man’s body... HELP!

Well, I guess I'm not surprised by the laughable and completely insulting ignorance shared throughout this thread, but it's still very very sad to see the general response to a man who has fully transitioned to a woman (especially in a community where you'd think we are sexually open minded and and/or accepting). Who IS a woman. She doesn't need ANY of y'all to deem her a female, she already knows she's a woman. Y'all are the ones with issues, issues that are keeping you from computing how a transgendered person works. You don't "agree?" Cool! Ya don't need to! But you also don't need to be downright cruel because you're confused about what happens to a pee pee when it's cut the fuck off because it never belonged there in the first place. I'm glad you were all lucky enough to be born the sex you were supposed to be, but that's not the case for everyone and that was apparently not the case for RB. Get it? No? Then Google that shit or shut your damn mouths or learn how to ask questions without being COMPLETELY insensitive and cruel.

Rockin' Brandy? Rock the fuck on! So happy to see you stand your ground, I would have given up replying to a lot of these people (/trying) a long time ago.

EFN
Dear Still Looking,

You are a despicable human being.

Love, EFN
[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow;1054661631[COLOR=black
Thank you!
Well, I guess I'm not surprised by the laughable and completely insulting ignorance shared throughout this thread, but it's still very very sad to see the general response to a man who has fully transitioned to a woman (especially in a community where you'd think we are sexually open minded and and/or accepting). Who IS a woman. She doesn't need ANY of y'all to deem her a female, she already knows she's a woman. Y'all are the ones with issues, issues that are keeping you from computing how a transgendered person works. You don't "agree?" Cool! Ya don't need to! But you also don't need to be downright cruel because you're confused about what happens to a pee pee when it's cut the fuck off because it never belonged there in the first place. I'm glad you were all lucky enough to be born the sex you were supposed to be, but that's not the case for everyone and that was apparently not the case for RB. Get it? No? Then Google that shit or shut your damn mouths or learn how to ask questions without being COMPLETELY insensitive and cruel.

Rockin' Brandy? Rock the fuck on! So happy to see you stand your ground, I would have given up replying to a lot of these people (/trying) a long time ago.

EFN Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow

Oh my.... we had no idea you felt the way you do other wise we would have kept real quiet. But now you have hurt my feelings.

The proper way to address SL is "your majesty," such as: Your Majesty, you're a piece of shit.
The proper way to address SL is "your majesty," such as: Your Majesty, you're a piece of shit. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Had he done that he wouldn't have hurt my feelings! (And I'm NOT talking about RB!)
It's all about respect!
HAHAHAHAHAHA........

EDIT: Was laughing at the vid, just to clarify......
The proper way to address SL is "your majesty," such as: Your Majesty, you're a piece of shit. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Something you want to get off your chest 3Day?
Originally Posted by Little Monster
Reminds me of Larry The Cable Guy's sister. She had an A cup and a D cup. He entered her in a wet t-Shirt contest and she got 1st & 4th.
SL'S ATF'S FEET

SL'S FEET
Originally Posted by Still Looking

Now that shit had me rollin!!!
Thanks beautiful!

Thanks for agreeing with me EFN
Wow this is an interesting thread
If HE wants to be a girl let HIM be !
At least he tells ppl he's a TRANNY
I've seen a lot of providers I swore we're men that were born women just looked like men SMFH

I've wondered however how does a fake vag lubricate itself? Wtfo