Nobody wants to talk about Trump’s “not a racist word in his trope” attack on Rep. Elijah Cummings and Baltimore?

It isn't racist to criticize a poorly run city. Originally Posted by friendly fred
If it is, then "Cummings" (pardon the pun) is a Racist for criticizing a White President of the United States for how he runs his administration. "People of color" (all colors) cannot criticize White people.
I am dismissed? I told you that in an earlier thread. Come up with your own words don't use mine. You show no originality. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Obsessed little punk ass bitch aren't you skippy? Sorry. I'm straight.
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2019, 10:24 AM
Cummings invites Trump to visit Baltimore

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...isit-baltimore
House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings reportedly invited President Trump to visit Baltimore amid ongoing fallout over Trump’s criticism of the Maryland Democrat and his characterization of Cummings’s hometown.
“We are a great community,” Cummings said Saturday at the opening of a new public park in what had previously been a vacant lot, according to The Associated Press.
“Come to Baltimore. Do not just criticize us, but come to Baltimore and I promise you, you will be welcomed,” he added.
Cummings did not initially mention Trump by name in his remarks, but when asked by reporters if his invitation extended to the president, he responded, “the president is welcome to our district,” according to the AP.
The committee chairman added that his message to the city’s residents was “let no one define you.”
Last weekend, Trump tweeted that Cummings’s district was a “rat and rodent infested mess” where “no human being would want to live,” an attack reminiscent of previous tweets about Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.) and four progressive minority congresswomen.
Cummings also told reporters on Saturday he remains unready to support impeaching Trump, even as a majority of House Democrats have come out in support of an impeachment inquiry, according to the AP. Cummings said that, like Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), his position is to let various House investigations play out.
“There may well come a time when impeachment is appropriate,” he said.
“I’m trying to be fair to him," he added. "That’s why we need to do our research.”

Cummings invited POTUS to Baltimore - as one of the house Chairpersons dedicated to impeaching POTUS. Is Cummings playing political games - Likely - Trump refuses - he is "Racist".

Trump accepts - he is in a subordinate position to a persecutor of politics.
I do not believe Cummings could ever work constructively to improve the shit-hole that is baltimore for so many people. he is being elected, and ratholing money from the Feds intended to improve the city, but ends up in graft and corruption.

Cummings is better served to keep the people in deep shit, and blame "Racist republicans"!!!
And he plays that game well.

A real shame that POTUS Hatred by the DPST 's maters much more than dong anything to change the plight of the Voters.
Obsessed little punk ass bitch Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
You must look at yourself in the mirror a lot...I mean it covers the gamut...your handle and the quote
I definitely agree with you!!
  • oeb11
  • 08-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Off Topic - but relevant thought.

I wonder where DS is lately????
Live WHERE frickin' moron? You WISH you could say this to my face, but you can't little skippy. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
You sure are a tough one!!
I mean threatening people from behind a keyboard...it don't get any tougher then that.
I bet you remind people of mini me!!

I wonder where DS is lately???? Originally Posted by oeb11
Keep pounding that button, oeb11.

I wonder where DS is lately???? Originally Posted by oeb11
I would wish monitoring the political forum on anyone.
I volunteer job that would make anyone retire.
It would be like a one armed woman running the switch board at the welfare department.
Obama was pretty prolific about deporting illegals as he deported even more than Bush. https://reason.com/2019/06/27/actual...le-than-trump/

That alone pretty much debunks your claim. From where I sit, Orange guy is destroying the Republican Party, and that is a shame. Congress has nothing to do with a presidential election unless it comes across as a virtual tie, which I am betting against.
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid

he did and he didn't...

he did deported alot of illegals.... but.. he also had a catch and release policy, sent more illegals on to their merry way....

he was doing a circle jerk on everyone.
i live in Plano, not South Oak Cliff.

and let me rephrase my prior reply ..

you won't last long here.

Vaya Con Dios Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Four days. He doesn't know what hit him, lol.