Lolabrea01 Banned

How the web we weave gets more tangled as we deceive..

I am really glad we have mods here that do an awesome job.

How the irony of Ketchmm or whomever accusing me of being Barron.
So Lolabrea01, Copier guy, Ketchmm and Secret calendar are banned now OMG this is better than jerry springer LMFAO. The truth is coming out NOW.
How the web we weave gets more tangled as we deceive..

I am really glad we have mods here that do an awesome job.

How the irony of Ketchmm or whomever accusing me of being Barron. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
lol... someone thought you were Barron?

this place is hilarious!
this place is hilarious! Originally Posted by SD2011
Hilarious would be one way to describe it...as Dr. Evil would say, "This is ri-goddam-diculous!" Still, I can't manage to force myself to unsubscribe from this thread. The entertainment value of ass clowns and white knights at work is pure comedy!
Hilarious would be one way to describe it...as Dr. Evil would say, "This is ri-goddam-diculous!" Still, I can't manage to force myself to unsubscribe from this thread. The entertainment value of ass clowns and white knights at work is pure comedy! Originally Posted by Tony Patella
It's hard for me to keep up with who is who sometimes and I guess that's part of the challenge around here (sometimes I mess up on that). Some of these threads are incredibly funny and when you consider there's a real person on the other end typing some of the BS, it becomes even more humorous.
Great job mods. What goes around comes around.
It's hard for me to keep up with who is who sometimes and I guess that's part of the challenge around here (sometimes I mess up on that). Some of these threads are incredibly funny and when you consider there's a real person on the other end typing some of the BS, it becomes even more humorous. Originally Posted by SD2011
You must've read my Ode to Lola post in the Haiku/Poetry Forum?

Some of your stuff has my sides hurting SD.
lol... someone thought you were Barron?

this place is hilarious! Originally Posted by SD2011
one or two somebody's thought I was Shep...or Shep was me...or

I'M SO CONFUSED
Truth is this:

- No one was banned.
- These are all either fictitious players operated by the owners or under control of the mods from black helicopters
- Lola is alive, well and her biz is booming
- me and a bunch of other folks who are easily entertained will continue to read this drivel

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_...%3DUPw-3e_pzqU
Oh well....
Wow. Where are the cliff notes for all this?...... I can't seem to keep up with it all.

JK, almost as entertaining as watch a cowboys game, well almost.
So Lolabrea01, Copier guy, Ketchmm and Secret calendar are banned now OMG this is better than jerry springer LMFAO. The truth is coming out NOW. Originally Posted by barron74
Incorrect, copierguy is not banned. He might he on a self-imposed WK solidarity hiatus, but it is not at the staff's bequest. Whatever his point is, is at his own hand. If he wishes to make real, that could be arranged I'm sure.

Also, in the interest of accuracy, there were two calendar handles
Secret Calendar and secretcalendar, both are banned
Two or more handles sounds like too much work. Especially if you use different "voices". I would get confused to easily and post a mean comment with my nice handle. No, I am good with just one.

As for the rest..best of luck to them all!
  • motor
  • 10-08-2013, 07:41 PM
damn....................they pushed the envelope and thought that because who they were would help then.......................... ..........how did that fucking work for you guys with multiple handles.......not so good i am guessing...................... .rock the sandman
Incorrect, copierguy is not banned. He might he on a self-imposed WK solidarity hiatus, but it is not at the staff's bequest. Whatever his point is, is at his own hand. If he wishes to make real, that could be arranged I'm sure.

Also, in the interest of accuracy, there were two calendar handles
Secret Calendar and secretcalendar, both are banned Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
In the interest of accuracy, according to this link:

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=178

Copierguy is banned. I says Banned. Are you saying he banned himself?