whats so wrong with a fat chick????

Is there a little bit of Johnny in you?

Me Likey!

Me Likey!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
She's not a BBW though. She just has really, really big tits.
since i have been on here i have ran across some great women great men and of course the asshole... i find when somebody ask me whats my rates or what i do or dont do and they dont like the answer the first thing i get is... kinda high for a fat girl... wow!!! where is the common respect of thanks but no thanks. i find different strokes for different folks but where do u draw the line. i have never tried to be anything that im not. i am beautiful 5'2 and 200lbs but that doesn't stop me sucking a watermelon thur a straw.. im new here to the site but not to mutual respect.. hope everybody is safe and having a great day... and also... i will not do a free session for a review>> luvs and kisses" the fat chick" Originally Posted by kanadakane12
Here's something for you to keep in mind. I read an article that BBW are more sensual than thin ones (excluding me, of course)! Can't remember all the details in the article, but it was along those lines.
You are definitely right about that.
Burk, you probabaly have some valid points. But IMHO when a lady post or states her rate the hobbist has a choice i.e. simply don't call the provider, or say thank sweetheart I'm going to continue shopping. Hobbyist should never haggle the rate and for sure there is never a reason to insult or make someone feel as though they are inferior. Originally Posted by Milehigh65
Here's something for you to keep in mind. I read an article that BBW are more sensual than thin ones (excluding me, of course)! Can't remember all the details in the article, but it was along those lines. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I heard that before and I think its correct. I'm more sensual and passionate. And maybe being a scorpio woman has something to do with it??
Hey Kan,
I find ECCIE is not the most BBW friendly place but I get my fair share especially since I have to ad that I am older too. I have been doing this only 5years but I have never let my size influence my rate in a negative way. Actually I figure I am a rare commodity...lol {wink}
I have( am building) a yahoo group dedicated the big gal providers and their admirers there's a link on my website...come join us.... www.tiathompson.info

huggggs,
Tia
I wanna join!!!!! My yahoo addy is on mhy Showcase, or how do I get in?
She's not a BBW though. She just has really, really big tits. Originally Posted by acp5762
I've never been one to discriminate! LOL You could plant those on Mijo and even he would look good!
:ro flmao:
Hey, what's that in the background. LMAO! Is that a bathroom shot? And, who took the pic? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

LMFatAO

Hey, some times, ya just post the pic and dont think about it.....

I have a toilet pic on my WEBSITE

On another note... SOME BIG GIRLS ARE SEXY AS HELL!!!

IJS
damn nikki.....u had to make me choke with that last pic.....fucking hot....got my mind wondering about calling in tomorrow and skipping my strip club visit.

@ Linsey is far from a bbw.....maybe in her boobs if you ask them personally.
Me Likey!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
We likey both!
got my mind wondering about calling in tomorrow and skipping my strip club visit.

WS that sc is closed tomorrow! Lol, on the other hand, Nikki Love will be taking calls!