OH SHIT!!! Even Chicago Tribune says Obamacare is a Shit Law and Obama is acting like a Communist!

Just like you don't get it when you take a fat dick up your ass. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
More outstanding repartee from the Short Bus forum dweller
I was talking about the whooker, you drooling numbskull!

You've got the attention span of a retard. Not to speculate or nothin...
I take Dr. Carson's word over yours any day!

Dr. Carson is a great doctor. I agree that there are too many regulations in the bill. I disagree with some points that he has implied. Let's make some assumptions. Let's assume there are 55 million citizens who are uninsured right now. The goal behind the Affordable Care Act is to provide affordable health insurance to most of these people. The USA has a total population of over 325 million people. Most of these people will still get their health insurance where they work. Despite what right wingers are saying, not everyone will be on Obamacare. The Congressional Budget Office projects that 25 million people will be insured by Obamacare. The other 30 million who are still uninsured will continue to go to some emergency room when they get sick. The Affordable Care Act is not a single payer system and there is no "total control of healthcare by the government" for every individual. There will always be a middle man (as he describes). Most people don't keep a $100,000 dollars in their checking account on a daily basis. That is why most people acquire health insurance, so that if they need a procedure that cost $100,000 the insurance will pay for it. Unless you have a single payer system like Canada or Great Britain, the heath insurance companies will always be the middle man between the patient and doctor. If you are an actor that gets paid 5 million per picture, you won't need health insurance, you can just pay out of pocket. Originally Posted by flghtr65
could you please speak up, Rockhead? Can't hear you!!!
You referenced Warren Buffet's 3 year old comment in your headline. That was your "news", ahem, hook.

Stale bread. Jerkoff.

Period.
Problem is I'm right and you're WRONG! Apparently you are not reading. Obamacare premiums are going down in California because they are limiting what doctors you can see and the coverage. Every place else its going UP UP UP!!!

A little research and reading will educate you!!!

theroack18 I see how it is.... I'm new to posting but I'm noticing when lies are opposed with facts some posters go to insults and MORE lies... Its OK and as a fellow American, I fully support your right to be wrong Buddy.

Thanks YR Originally Posted by GentleGiant2467
I am a independent fucktard. Try to remember it . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only thing that I'll remember is that you're a lying barrel of monkey spunk.
Do yourself a favor and READ!!!

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/10/...y-future-85081

theroack18 I see how it is.... I'm new to posting but I'm noticing when lies are opposed with facts some posters go to insults and MORE lies... Its OK and as a fellow American, I fully support your right to be wrong Buddy.

Thanks YR Originally Posted by GentleGiant2467
so your an independent libtard! good to know. still makes you a libtard!

I am a independent fucktard. Try to remember it . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Article is current - DUH!

You referenced Warren Buffet's 3 year old comment in your headline. That was your "news", ahem, hook.

Stale bread. Jerkoff.

Period. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Post a link where it says that! Howard Dean stated it is there. It has not been taken out. If there is an article that says it has then post it! The advisery board (death panels) is still part of obamacare!

They actually got the death panels out of Obamacare after all the backlash, now what they are doing is hiring independent death panels to decide what, and when insurance companies will have to pay for individuals health expenses. See, no death panels in Obamacare, wasn't that nice of them? Originally Posted by nwarounder
It will be a forum where you, beggin and the other libtards will be a member of!!!

amen JCM.

Maybe we need a new forum, "The Short Bus."

Whaddya think CC? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
truth hurts
I ask you again... What insurance company provides UNLIMITED coverage?

Death panels (advisery...snick) are a fraudulent scare tactic designed to make stupid dipshits like you shit their drawers.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
fucking idiot.