WTF ? Bitch or Bith?

• WTF
  • 12-23-2017, 02:21 PM
this is sad... you're getting assplug infected... with dick pics. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That is TryWeakly, LexusLovers's boyfriend. Can't find a picture when he does not have a dick doughnut in his mouth...

That is TryWeakly, LexusLovers's boyfriend. Can't find a picture when he does not have a dick doughnut in his mouth...
Originally Posted by WTF
I got your point about that on tryweakly.

that's not my point about your pic.

following assup's dick routine is the point.

following assup's dick routine is the point. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He's really obsessed with that dick stuff isn't he. Just a passing comment and he gets all giddy and talkative about it.

If he weren't so clingy he might make a guy a great girlfriend, if the guy wants a transgender-inability to identify sexual preferences kinda guy. But since he has a preference for whales, the guy would have to be "over weight"!

A minnow going after a whale! What a sight!
  • WTF
  • 12-24-2017, 07:21 AM

If he weren't so clingy he might make a guy a great girlfriend, ! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thanks but no thanks Lexy. good luck in your quest to find a guy who would make you a great girlfriend.

WTF your self-proclaimed "Fat Ass" hooker in the Houston forum wants you!

You really shouldn't get your "pod" all stirred up and then leave!

If you keep that up the "pod" will turn on you, and you'll get no more "fat ass" that wants a pounding! Or are the rumors correct, you got nothing for pounding?
  • WTF
  • 12-24-2017, 08:49 AM

If he weren't so clingy he might make a guy a great girlfriend, ! Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTF your self-proclaimed "Fat Ass" hooker in the Houston forum wants you!

You really shouldn't get your "pod" all stirred up and then leave!

If you keep that up the "pod" will turn on you, and you'll get no more "fat ass" that wants a pounding! Or are the rumors correct, you got nothing for pounding? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you still flirting with me LexusLover? I told you I was not interested.

Quit being so jealous of the ladies from Houston. Trying to cut the ladies down who like me will not make me want to be your girlfriend!

Yep ^ still an idiot.
Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Wipe and wipe and wipe...still poop. WTF ?

Did LL's sister and Mother "like" you after you called them whores?

10+10=100
I got your point about that on tryweakly.

that's not my point about your pic.

following assup's dick routine is the point. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you have one that bubbles through colored water, too, BONE COLLECTOR?

Thanks Beavis! Where's BUTTHEAD ?
^^^ I guess those two goofballs are seeing their life flash before their eyes (takes them about a nanosecond) as the hope of overturning the 2016 Presidential Election rapidly evaporates with one nasty little revelation after another regarding the "insurance policy" that FAILED!

Causes they to behave and respond inappropriately.
^^^ I guess those two goofballs are seeing their life flash before their eyes (takes them about a nanosecond) as the hope of overturning the 2016 Presidential Election rapidly evaporates with one nasty little revelation after another regarding the "insurance policy" that FAILED!

Causes they to behave and respond inappropriately. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Looks like someone got a lump of coal in his coal cbute.

Yep ^ still an idiot.

BEST DOTY POLL EVER!!

sissy has closed the gap to 9 on assup! just days to go ... Vote early, Vote often!

BAHHAAAAAAA

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2253596

TWK the oddsmaker has "The Professor" as 2018 dipshit front-runner!

bahahaha

• WTF
  • 12-27-2017, 07:51 AM
Threads merged.

TryWeakly, there's no need for a new daily thread of this dumb shit. If you want to show your adoration for WTF lets keep it to this one thread. Originally Posted by JCM800
He can't help it , TW loves him some WTF!