IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

• shanm
  • 05-09-2015, 06:09 PM
Yes, indeed! Keep making those libtards squirm! Originally Posted by lustylad
Is anyone surprised that this sperm loving gaylord loves IIFYIdiots pointless moronic cartoons? I'm definitely not!

What's that old saying....."Idiots of a feather...."?
Yeah but if that scenario was reversed to white. Whites wouldn't be blaming racism.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Whites don't have racism to blame...
Is anyone surprised that this sperm loving gaylord loves IIFYIdiots pointless moronic cartoons? I'm definitely not!

What's that old saying....."Idiots of a feather...."? Originally Posted by shanm
I think it goes 'idiot gaylords of a feather, fuck each other in the butt together'
Yes, indeed! Keep making those libtards squirm! Originally Posted by lustylad
The only people squirming are the poor, dirty whoooores who have the unfortunate occurrence of seeing you naked.
The only people squirming are the poor, dirty whoooores who have the unfortunate occurrence of seeing you naked. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You remind me of a ShitEater. Imagine that...
You remind me of a ShitEater. Imagine that... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You remind me of a douchebag... imagine that. Shouldn't you be cruising the internet for more useless videos no one wants to watch?
You remind me of a douchebag... imagine that. Shouldn't you be cruising the internet for more useless videos no one wants to watch? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You want it... You got it... wormrider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol7_jtEi2uY
Whites don't have racism to blame... Originally Posted by WombRaider
If Freddie Gray was white do you actually think there would rioting in Baltimore? Hell no.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 05-09-2015, 09:41 PM
It makes perfect sense to anyone who isn't blind. Do all white people get along? Then why would assume all black people do? You see the double standard? Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't assume all black people or white people get along, but that was hardly the point of the video, genius. The point being made was the utterly pathetic claim of racism for the death of the black prisoner. Do you see your double mistake?
Do you see your double mistake? Originally Posted by DSK
Start with "small ball and slow pitch" with him. He hasn't seen his first mistake yet.
Why don't you prove republicans don't care about the environment.... Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Undercunt has it backwards - it's the Dimocraps who are ruining the environment. Because they blocked the Keystone XL pipeline for 7 years, we have to transport oil from Canada and North Dakota by railcars which have a much higher accident rate. Look what happens when those railcars explode... Who cares about the environment? Not the Dimocraps.

• shanm
  • 05-10-2015, 11:01 AM
Undercunt has it backwards - it's the Dimocraps who are ruining the environment. Because they blocked the Keystone XL pipeline for 7 years, Originally Posted by lustylad
And the "dimocraps" blocked the keystone pipeline becauseeee.....*crickets*

Surely it couldn't have been to support their corporate oil company masters...ijs

Surely it couldn't have been to support their corporate oil company masters...ijs Originally Posted by shanm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEBuUXzlxI8

Surely it couldn't have been to support their corporate oil company masters...ijs Originally Posted by shanm
Could it have been because Buffet is better at lobbying?
Undercunt has it backwards - it's the Dimocraps who are ruining the environment. Because they blocked the Keystone XL pipeline for 7 years, we have to transport oil from Canada and North Dakota by railcars which have a much higher accident rate. Look what happens when those railcars explode... Who cares about the environment? Not the Dimocraps.

Originally Posted by lustylad
We don't have to do SHIT. If you're going to sit there on your fat ass and try and tell me that republicans care about the environment, you can go suck IB's dick. They have NEVER shown any interest in the environment. Most of them believe jeebus crabst is coming back anyway, so fuck the earth. Simple-minded morons. I'm still waiting on you to prove a god, any god, exists.