Should Sen McConnell Call Witnesses? If So, Who And Why?

WTF has zero reviews. I guess you think he’s a faggot too. On that we can agree. Originally Posted by bambino
Ha!

I don't know how WTF swings.. I do know the guys (PeterBota and his plethora of handles, and the Grocery Boy winndixie)) who scream faggot, homo, tranny at me, literally every day they are on ECCIE, are screaming jealous of my numerous reviews and scored pussy. besides that it doesn't take much schooling in psychology to understand "he that dealt it, smelt it".. the guys who post slurs constantly are the real Faggots.
Tell you what, chungy... introduce me to Jessica Huang and I'll quit calling you a fag.

name one.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Just check the last couple of hundred of your posts in this forum.
Tell you what, chungy... introduce me to Jessica Huang and I'll quit calling you a fag.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Deal!

it probably won't happen.. if I ever meet her, I will fuck her silly, and jealously guard her from any guy.. nothing personal.
Deal!

it probably won't happen.. if I ever meet her, I will fuck her silly, and jealously guard her from any guy.. nothing personal. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You couldn’t fuck yourself silly. You were born silly.
PeterBota
the dim-retards don't have a say. your Republican Senate does.. here is your chance to call witnesses, tell the whole story! isn't that great!? Trump is absolved of all guilt!

and you won't do it.. watch.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
the dim-retards don't have a say?

Shifty Schiff called lots of nutty leftists to testify before his House Intel Committee. But he wouldn't let Republicans call Alexandra Chalupa, Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, Nellie Ohr, Eric Ciaramella et al. And you have the temerity to whine about might happen in the Senate?

Fucking hypocrite.

If you libtards want to challenge trump's executive privilege rights, then go ahead and tell the SCOTUS why they shouldn't apply.

but you won't do it... watch...
Ha!

I don't know how WTF swings.. I do know the guys (PeterBota and his plethora of handles, and the Grocery Boy winndixie)) who scream faggot, homo, tranny at me, literally every day they are on ECCIE, are screaming jealous of my numerous reviews and scored pussy. besides that it doesn't take much schooling in psychology to understand "he that dealt it, smelt it".. the guys who post slurs constantly are the real Faggots. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Your meltdown is now complete. Your man card has been revoked and no one cares about your juvenile posts.
PeterBota Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You and PeterBota should get a room. You can give him the Velvet Tongue Chung treatment. You keep talking about him.
Your meltdown is now complete. Your man card has been revoked and no one cares about your juvenile posts. Originally Posted by winn dixie
you do.. you will stalk me 'till the day you expire..
You and PeterBota should get a room. You can give him the Velvet Tongue Chung treatment. You keep talking about him. Originally Posted by bambino
you keep sleeping with him, your ultra-extreme right-wing crazy Trump worship is the same

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=16
PeterBota Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No one wants to know who you scream daddy too.
Damn you're queer for this guy!
You cant help but to mention him in almost every post
You and PeterBota should get a room. You can give him the Velvet Tongue Chung treatment. You keep talking about him. Originally Posted by bambino
Who/what the hell is PeterBota? Is that chungy's name for his anal vibrator?
you keep sleeping with him, your ultra-extreme right-wing crazy Trump worship is the same

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=16 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You’re lying again. Do you have one toe in reality? I don’t know who he is. Hopefully you’re close to tapping out of this forum. You’ve done it before. Do yourself a favor and do it now.
Who/what the hell is PeterBota? Is that chungy's name for his anal vibrator? Originally Posted by lustylad
You’re lying again. Do you have one toe in reality? I don’t know who he is. Hopefully you’re close to tapping out of this forum. You’ve done it before. Do yourself a favor and do it now. Originally Posted by bambino
this is PeterBota.. try to keep up. he is the most-famous Lunatic on ECCIE.. more than y'all, LOL

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=16