Who would you like to meet in the hobby

Thanks to the awesome guys who mentioned me.

I can't wait to see:
KissableMelissa
Eva Damita
Teagenluv
Grace Preston
Elisabeth Whispers

I like varity!
Same for the hobbyists, I like all kinds that are screenable and honest. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Thanks babe! I'm lucky to have tasted you!

We need to make some 'Chocolate covered strawberries " again!

I'd love to meet everyone...with a hard cock in hand!
I don't understand why you guys keep having to do lists. Unless there is some geographical reason for not seeing whoever you want in p4p, there are very few reasons to miss out on seeing them.
I play with whoever I want to. I have not missed out on anyone that I have wanted to fuck. I get an idea i want to fuck a gorgeous woman I see on a hooker board and I make an appointment. It's not difficult. I do it in a few different cities around this country and another country. Again, it's not difficult.

I don't understand you mongers who seem to always have these ladies on these to do lists and don't do anything about it. Are you all just hooker board talkers? Or are you just too busy chasing the 18 year old flavor of the day to play with some real quality women?
You have some really cool ladies here in DFW. Kendall4U, laura Lynn, Bliss of DFW, Felicityforyou, are but a few. Then some that tour here like Gina 38FF.

You make your lists. You show the list off on a hooker board. Then do something about it.
It's really a hell of a lot of fun. Originally Posted by micktoz
That's easy to answer. Lots of reasons why some of us have long to do lists.

Some of us are married, which leads to limited windows and funds to hobby. Or we have 8-5 jobs in areas of town without many options and some of the ladies on our lists usually only work during normal working hours and are not close enough to sneak off and visit during the working day without raising suspicions with the boss

Or the list was longer, and we've checked off quite a few already and new ladies come to our attention all the time. Or they are traveling ladies who have a tendency to visit at times when I am unable to hobby.

If I wasn't married, I'm sure I would have checked off all the ladies on my list. But then that would open the door to add even more names to the list. Seems like it would be a never ending cycle.
Pistol Marks
TNT Angie
Reese Foster
  • Crock
  • 10-09-2017, 08:46 AM
I don't understand why you guys keep having to do lists. Unless there is some geographical reason for not seeing whoever you want in p4p, there are very few reasons to miss out on seeing them.
I play with whoever I want to. I have not missed out on anyone that I have wanted to fuck. I get an idea i want to fuck a gorgeous woman I see on a hooker board and I make an appointment. It's not difficult. I do it in a few different cities around this country and another country. Again, it's not difficult.

I don't understand you mongers who seem to always have these ladies on these to do lists and don't do anything about it. Are you all just hooker board talkers? Or are you just too busy chasing the 18 year old flavor of the day to play with some real quality women?
You have some really cool ladies here in DFW. Kendall4U, laura Lynn, Bliss of DFW, Felicityforyou, are but a few. Then some that tour here like Gina 38FF.

You make your lists. You show the list off on a hooker board. Then do something about it.
Two great reasons:
Limited time
Limited funds
Add me to those lists?

Inbox me 💋
Oh wow I forgot all about this thread I started before I took my vacation lol.

Here is my new updated list of who I want to see in 2018, but I have to get my money right for some of them. Maybe I can pawn my VCR lol

Jules jaguar- I need that jaguar in you roaring now, let’s make it happen in 2018 babeby

Kendall4U- yaz babeby! In the words of Blake Shelton let’s play it again babeby

Ms fine as wine Laura Lynn-eww yaz child let’s do it again babeby

Grace Preston- hey gracy you made my list babeby congratulations

Ze- hey zeze you want this dick, I got this dick for you babeby

Teagenluv- the biggest freak and best show a man can pay for on eccie, yes lord lets do it

Last but certainly not least that fine ass Ms Berkleigh-can you say yaz yaz yaz and yaz again child, eww honey I got to have that before next year. I’m working on a good savings plan for just one night only New Year’s Eve with the bad, and buijee ass Ms Berk honey. I can’t wait to see them legs and thighs and just put my head in them until the New Years count down is over lol
+1
+1
+1
the exact same list I have!
He he he!
Eva D, Lena D, and Adrienne B.... and some others 😎
Eva D, Lena D, and Adrienne B.... and some others 😎 Originally Posted by themoose
Hosting a Fall Mixer soon...

I think you might be on to something. 😉

DFW Hobbyists are blessed with 700+ladies. The list is long of quality ladies. Since WALDT, there truly is something for everyone here.

And thank you for the shout out. You're too kind. 😚
  • Crock
  • 10-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Add me to those lists?

Inbox me 💋 Originally Posted by KeelyKink
Kansas City is too far.
I think you might be on to something. 😉

DFW Hobbyists are blessed with 700+ladies. The list is long of quality ladies. Since WALDT, there truly is something for everyone here.

And thank you for the shout out. You're too kind. 😚 Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You welcome L L
I'm grateful. Your taste is impeccable!

Eva D, Lena D, and Adrienne B.... and some others Originally Posted by themoose
Berkleigh (I reached out to here through 411 but no response) Originally Posted by Gemineye

If you reached out to me over the summer, I was on hiatus...traveling with someone and in a different city every single week.
From June to September I was hardly ever home in Dallas. I was not available or seeing ANY clients whatsoever during that time frame.

I'm pretty quick in response so it's not like me to NOT return a message, even when I am away...unless you're blocked or for some reason I never got the message.

I ALWAYS post in my calendar, sig line and on my Twitter my travel dates and availability.
Grace Preston
Chung Tran
Groot