Ten US Sailers Captured By Iranians

The US sailors entered the Iranian bank and the Iranians let then go the next day. But those questions require time and patience and do not fit your narrative of war. Originally Posted by WTF
Which questions? Yours, or the real world's?

You probably weren't born at the time of the Gulf of Tonkin "incident."

See if you can find a book on it.

I understand you think it's no big deal to be taken at gun point in a foreign country and held for an extended period of time .. even a whole day ... and I'm sure that's because it has happened to you so much you are used to it.

Not to mention the former Marine they held for four years ... etc., etc.

Keep pretending little boy.
Let me ask the bottom dwellers, what would the United States navy had done under similar circumstances? You know compare a civilized nation to that of a theocratic thug nation.
Let me ask the bottom dwellers, what would the United States navy had done under similar circumstances? You know compare a civilized nation to that of a theocratic thug nation. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
With WTF one must begin with the premise that ...

.............. he believes the U.S. should not have a military...... "too costly"!

He knows what the U.S. Coast Guard would do. He lives in the Houston area.

Although it would not be contained in any of the "anti-military" books he reads at Barnes and Nobles while drinking their nasty TEA!
Let me ask the bottom dwellers, what would the United States navy had done under similar circumstances? You know compare a civilized nation to that of a theocratic thug nation. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
On my watch this would not have happened. The boats would be tracked just like flight ops in a control tower and we would know the minute they went off course (unless someone high up ordered them to go to Revolutionary Guard Island). A couple of F-18s would fly a CAP over them while a helo would provide any needed aid. If things can not be sorted out quickly then a frigate, destroyer, or their equivalent would be dispatched to stand by to render assistance. One thing is certain, no US navy ship is going to boarded on the high seas by a bunch of pirates without paying a heavy price.

Still you have to wonder....one of the things that was thought about was why Ambassador Stevens in Benghazi that day? One theory that was advanced in the media was Stevens was put there to become a hostage on purpose. That way Obama could trade some Gitmo detainees for Stevens...just like we did for Bergdahl, the Iranian Nuclear Treaty (that they have yet to sign), and the sailor grab. How curious? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2016, 05:01 PM

I understand you think it's no big deal to be taken at gun point in a foreign country and held for an extended period of time .. even a whole day ... and I'm sure that's because it has happened to you so much you are used to it.
. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Holy moly...a whole fucking day! Look LexusLiar, I've asked the correct questions. Were they in Iranian territory and if so wtf were they doing there. Those are the relevant questions. Not this one day sleep over bs.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2016, 05:03 PM

.............. he believes the U.S. should not have a military...... "too costly"!

He knows what the U.S. Coast Guard would do. He lives in the Houston area.

Although it would not be contained in any of the "anti-military" books he reads at Barnes and Nobles while drinking their nasty TEA! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They have Tea at Barnes and Noble? If so how would you know?

I think our military should police our shores...not the whole fucking world. Try and not lie just once ...
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did you have a point besides the one on your head?
I think our military should police our shores...not the whole fucking world. Try and not lie just once ... Originally Posted by WTF

Who's lying? You just confirmed what I posted.

You're happy with the National Guard and the Coast Guard.

Can they use firearms?

If anyone gets passed the "Shore Patrol," the folks "inland" are fucked!

Oooppssss!!

Keep pretending little boy. Originally Posted by LexusLover

He knows what the U.S. Coast Guard would do. He lives in the Houston area. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think our military should police our shores...not the whole fucking world. Originally Posted by WTF

Can they use firearms?

Oooppssss!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
..... to San Bernardino ...
They have Tea at Barnes and Noble? If so how would you know?.. Originally Posted by WTF
I can read ...... that's how I KNOW!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/h/cafe/espresso-beverages

Your intellectual deficiencies are revealed daily by your dumbass postings.
I think our military should police our shores...... Originally Posted by WTF
Worked out well for the French didn't it?

to ... Paris 2015.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:02 AM

Can they use firearms?

Oooppssss!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
9/11 was not a military victory, it in fact dhows how little military prowess the enemy jas. It was a failure of leadership to not explain this point to chicken littles such as yourself.

Instead we did exactly what Osama wanted us to do...which was to get bogged down in a long and expensive war in the middle east much like the Soviets did in the 1980s.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:04 AM
Worked out well for the French didn't it?

to ... Paris 2015. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You do not understand the difference between a military victory and terrorism. Look i understand you do not get it.
Did you have a point besides the one on your head? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You answered your own question judy. Were you too dense to see that?
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:05 AM
I can read ...... that's how I KNOW!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/h/cafe/espresso-beverages

Your intellectual deficiencies are revealed daily by your dumbass postings. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you do not go to Barnes and Noble but you read about it! You've never been. Riiiiight