Closed Threads

Oh little SKF did you wipe your snot bubble from your nose and dry those tears I've been really worried about your mental state you poe poe lil thing. Shame on me for picking on such a weak lil man. Originally Posted by carkido45
That would be your upper lip DH or is Old Breed been hanging out with you. Originally Posted by carkido45

Wow, I haven't heard stuff like this since I was in recess. Dude, you really have a way with words and with witty come backs like this...well I bet you could bite the head off an animal cookie in one bite!
Classic stuff. May I quote you some day? Originally Posted by Sarcastro

Certainly. Feel free to quote me all you'd like. Here are some more brilliant nuggets for you to consider.

Why do threads get locked? First and foremost, because *some people* just have to post something--usually "off topic"-- such as this particular member's first 4 posts in this thread.~~> Hi-jacking a thread.

a locked thread is a sign of weak/poor job moderating. In my eyes, it means that either the Mod. couldn't guide the thread, or that they lost control of it and out of frustration/laziness/or whatever, they've given up and took the easy way out by putting the thread in LockDown.

Should a thread happen to drift too far off-topic, a good Mod will step in only to bring it back on course--not go to the immediate LockDown.

Just take a step back and let the information/discussion flow and back away from the Thread Lock button. That's all.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
An effective moderator doesn't squash discussions in a discussion forum. An effective moderator steps-in only to guide or reign-in an errant discussion and bring it and bring it back on topic. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Question: Do you believe that you've lived up to the qualifications of an "effective moderator" as described above?

On one hand, you allowed the discussion to continue and I applaud you for that.

On the other, you've allowed the discussion to venture WAY "off topic" so in that regard;
effective moderating fail.

So by all means, feel free to quote some of my "classic stuff".
I'm flattered.

Wow, I haven't heard stuff like this since I was in recess. Dude, you really have a way with words and with witty come backs like this...well I bet you could bite the head off an animal cookie in one bite! Originally Posted by oldbreed
Hey, I've said it before. I like it here, especially the free parking. Hell, I even get to talk about pussy every now and then. Originally Posted by boardman

You get free parking??? WTF!!! Where is LAP? He has some explaining to do.
SKF, I'm very disappointed. I've exchanged PMs and assigned points to more than one poster over the course of this thread, and none of them have been as classless as you. Each and every one of the posters that I've had the pleasure of corresponding with has been a gentleman--reasonable, polite and accepting points when given without creating an ugly and personal scene. They make this moderator gig a pleasure. You, I guess, are the exception.

Again, to quote DH:

Say what you have to say, and pay the piper when he comes calling.
I will, in the future, moderate your posts more effectively.

Sarcastro
You get free parking??? WTF!!! Where is LAP? He has some explaining to do. Originally Posted by pyramider
Free parking...hell I don't even get free parking. Come to think of it, I don't get anything free, I've spent a fortune on Excedrin since I stepped up though. Y'all should think about buying stock.

On a different note, at some point the bucks gotta stop somewhere and since we have the cool buttons...well you know the rest.

LAP
Annoying man don't let my multilinguality cause you to avoid the sticky questions. I blame it on the Corona usually . Does not bother me.
I mentioned in bold, looking at your posts , seems that Houston CoEd is your favorite area of deployment for ulterior motives . After all I saw one post in New Orleans, one in Austin and leaving the national area out, you are all over our CoEd.
So , who sent you?
You conveniently avoided that one.

Idiom or not , you avoided what Carkido was saying about it.

Hmmm. Is man up simple enough English for ya?
Hmmm. Is man up simple enough English for ya? Originally Posted by Htowner

What would you know about "Man Up"? Just saying...
SKF, I'm very disappointed. I've exchanged PMs and assigned points to more than one poster over the course of this thread, and none of them have been as classless as you. Each and every one of the posters that I've had the pleasure of corresponding with has been a gentleman--reasonable, polite and accepting points when given without creating an ugly and personal scene. They make this moderator gig a pleasure. You, I guess, are the exception.

Again, to quote DH:

Sarcastro Originally Posted by Sarcastro
Hey Sarcastro take it easy on the lil guy you know he's sensitive.
Snot bubbles and all.
Wow, I haven't heard stuff like this since I was in recess. Dude, you really have a way with words and with witty come backs like this...well I bet you could bite the head off an animal cookie in one bite! Originally Posted by oldbreed
Ah isn't that sweet... nice too see you took time out of your bukkake session Old breed with Tex gator and SKF.
I hope TexGator enjoyed his B-day creampie
Somebody around here has a fixation with scrotum juice..............to each his own.

Again, to quote DH:

Sarcastro Originally Posted by Sarcastro
Welcome to the Houston Mod Team.
What would you know about "Man Up"? Just saying... Originally Posted by oldbreed
Are now Civil Barrister for the Annoying one? Or is it man love?
Let him man up and answer for himself, instead of ingoring and evading.

Yeah you are not just saying. Worry about your own and that should keep you pretty damn busy.
Are now Civil Barrister for the Annoying one? Or is it man love?
Let him man up and answer for himself, instead of ingoring and evading.

Yeah you are not just saying. Worry about your own and that should keep you pretty damn busy. Originally Posted by Htowner
Coronas so early in the morning?
  • Carl
  • 03-13-2010, 08:23 AM
You're assuming he's stopped drinking since last night.