1st Time at an Amp

I'm travelling to Dallas soon from an area (Arkansas) that doesn't have any "Dallas style" AMPs as the people over on the Arkansas board call them, heh.

Anyways, I'm a little intimidated by the AMP scene and honestly the parts of town these places are in look pretty sketch. I'm wondering if there is a decent, in-call L1 provider that is just independent and not really a AMP. I'm not looking for full service or even L2. I only want a nice massage with an L1 ending.

Thanks for any help!
Awesome thread. Really wish I would have stumbled across this and read it's entirety before making my first AMP visit last week.

But I did alright thanks to the recent reviews that I scoured.
Actually WAY better than alright seeing as how it was Shiny that broke me in! Woot!
Hi Jack Ruby, I am new to eccie and AMP scene. I am looking for a AMP in Dallas any suggestions?
Best suggestions
1. Get Premium Access so you can read the hidden part of the reviews
2. Read all the reviews you can to see if a particular girl or location trips your trigger.
We in Dallas live in a, ...target rich environment, you could say.
does anyone ever do a 90min or 2hr session at an AMP. Is it worth it?
I was wondering if it's appropiate to bring your own protection to these.
Always appropriate. But you should hand it to the lady for inspection and deployment.
I've been away for a few years and I have a quick question.

I've noticed the use of the term "subamp." Can someone tell me the meaning of the term?

Thanks in advance!
Suburban AMP, typically a reflexology/foot spa place, that may/may not offer extras. Instead of an all-inclusive tip, gratuities are incremental, based on individualized treatments provided.
i wonder how many pops (orgasms) are you usually allowed to have in one session? For instance, i might wanna pop in first 5 min if haven't had it in weeks but does that mean my session is over ? If i pop first then its easy for me to hold it longer the 2nd time ...
I don't think anybody else asked this....

In general, what percentage of the AMP girls are "fresh-off-the-boat" FOBs? Nearly every one of them?

It'd be fantastic to find that rare Americanized asian girl with little to no accent.

I get that chatting is not the point of going to an AMP but I'm just saying having that cultural relatability would be a bonus.
Hi, I just moved to Plano, new job.

What about the massage part? Do I get a real job-well-done massage?
Usually you get a decent massage from The SubAmp's with a bonus at the end. I have always liked The SubAmp's for the convenience and 'therapeutic' effects. It is possible to get a good massage at any Traditional Amp,just be cool and let it happen and enjoy yourself. YMMV holds true everywhere you go.
Great thread. I really enjoy SubAmps too because the massages are usually good quality and overall enjoyable.
Oh, no. I just went to my first amp a week ago and left a 40 tip. 200 for an hour L1? That seems pretty steep. What services were you getting for the 140 tip?