Sick of Tattoos!!!

not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent
not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
You are right.

Explaining to sheep is like pissing in wind.
I have no problem with the rebel flag or with tats. So long as they're done tastefully, which many times, they are not.

In both cases, it depends on the person wearing them.
Attached Images File Type: jpg rebel-flag-bikini21.jpg (28.2 KB, 213 views)
As long as the lady does not taint her taint with inck I am okay with it.
I don't like tattoos either. Most of them are ugly as hell and half done. I don't know what the girl that got 8 of her last 10 tats in the joint is thinking will happen for her as a provider. There are very few providers that have the looks and skill to pull off being inked from head to toe. The ones that don't better not quit their day job. LOL.
I don't like tattoos either. Most of them are ugly as hell and half done. I don't know what the girl that got 8 of her last 10 tats in the joint is thinking will happen for her as a provider. There are very few providers that have the looks and skill to pull off being inked from head to toe. The ones that don't better not quit their day job. LOL. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
If she is hot and has good TCB and BCD skills, then she is going to get VISITED several times by someone who thinks highly of her, tats and all. Myself included.

HEY BABYGIRL!!!!!!!!
I feel like this thread needs one massive, communal
I don't like tattoos either. Most of them are ugly as hell and half done. I don't know what the girl that got 8 of her last 10 tats in the joint is thinking will happen for her as a provider. There are very few providers that have the looks and skill to pull off being inked from head to toe. The ones that don't better not quit their day job. LOL. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Ugly as hell and half done? Dam that's not nice too say at all.
I don't like tattoos either. Most of them are ugly as hell and half done. I don't know what the girl that got 8 of her last 10 tats in the joint is thinking will happen for her as a provider. ....... Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Some guys like that "suicide" type girl regardless of what the tats look like.
Some guys like that "suicide" type girl regardless of what the tats look like. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
Yes but just like some others around here, they think there opinion is the rule, and if everybody else doesn't agree they are trashy and ugly and racist. It's the eccie way.
Yes but just like some others around here, they think there opinion is the rule...........It's the eccie way. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Reading through past posts and the mudslinging banter that was going on for one reason or another, what is even worse is others who seem to adhere to the same opinion, perhaps trying to ostracize a member(s) because they want to seem cool or accepted by who they perceive are the "big boys" of the pack here, which "boys" is the key word and is exactly that, 100% childish, or as you put it, the eccie way, which causes one to wonder about this being an "adult" board!
if you look at tattoos as adornment, like make up then sometimes women wear too much make up for my taste. I feel the same about tattoos, some women have too many and they distract from their natural beauty. Too much make up can be removed, to many tattoos, not so much. live and let live.
I have never seen a tattoo that enhanced a body, man or woman, they don't exist. I was with a tattooed lady for a couple of years and it did not put me off, just thought it was kind of senseless.
OP Genie In A Bottle does not have tattoos and gives a great massage.
Just to spice this up a bit. If tattoo's are an indication of someone not having class, it's doubtful you truly know what class is. Not liking them is one thing, everyone has likes/dislikes but to make a blanket judgment as to having class or not, get real.

BUgyDXECUAA308B.jpg

BVDXypwCcAAMz78.jpg

BWbhJEvIgAA-QZ7.jpg

BWbv2-tCUAAayT7.jpg

BWoJ03dCIAAAfsH.jpg

emma mae 6.jpg

emma mae 8.jpg
The girls in the pictures above have beautiful bodies but why did they ruin them with lots of tattoos? I guess I will never understand the appeal of tattoos.