What constitutes "boots on the ground"?

LLIDiot:

You ain't an Austinite..... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Neither is your Speedo fuck buddy, by his own admission.

When did you move there? Or more "on topic" ... when did your 'booties" hit the ground there?
Before the Governor's Mansion burned .... how did you get into the residential quarters? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I guess the answer is .... he didn't!

Or is he trying to find the answer on the internet?

Leave it to trailer park residents.

When did you move there? Or more "on topic" ... when did your 'booties" hit the ground there? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Before you were born, shitbird!

Before you were born, .... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How do you know? Oh, wait. I forgot. You were born in Clarksville.
I know all of you think that .... so how many people DROWNED this past flood........

... because of your "heightened level of sophistication and education?

Or were they just former Clarksville inhabitants that don't count? Originally Posted by LexusLover
What does that have to do with anything, hillbilly?

When did you move there? Or more "on topic" ... when did your 'booties" hit the ground there? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So what makes a person an "Austinite"? 13 years living in Austin isn't enough? Another 10 years about 2 miles from the Austin city line? We understand you don't like Austin. That is fine because we are very content not having rednecks like you living in the area.
I guess the answer is .... he didn't!

Or is he trying to find the answer on the internet?

Leave it to trailer park residents. Originally Posted by LexusLover
My guess is that you look up to trailer park residents. When one is at the bottom like you seem to be, the only way to go is up.
So what makes a person an "Austinite"? 13 years living in Austin isn't enough? Another 10 years about 2 miles from the Austin city line? We understand you don't like Austin. That is fine because we are very content not having rednecks like you living in the area. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I didn't use the word "Austinite" ... your butt buddy did aka YouRong.

To answer your question: I've met flocks of snow bird/carpetbaggers like you who were claiming to be "from Austin" six months after their footsies crossed the State lines for the first time. I've spent more time in Austin then you, and when people ask me that question I do not tell them "I'm an Austinite" or "I'm from Austin."

I like Austin. It's people like you that crapped the atmosphere up and made it ridiculously "swishy ass" and "salamanderistic"! Look at YouRong, your butt buddy, as an example. A human embarrassment. No claiming he was born before I was ..... while calling me a "medicare leech" ... and taking in his "allotment" for his "Obamacare" policy. Typical Austin bloviating Liberal.

And then assholes like you come in and start putting down the folks who were there BEFORE YOU WERE!
I didn't use the word "Austinite" ... your butt buddy did aka YouRong.

To answer your question: I've met flocks of snow bird/carpetbaggers like you who were claiming to be "from Austin" six months after their footsies crossed the State lines for the first time. I've spent more time in Austin then you, and when people ask me that question I do not tell them "I'm an Austinite" or "I'm from Austin."

I like Austin. It's people like you that crapped the atmosphere up and made it ridiculously "swishy ass" and "salamanderistic"! Look at YouRong, your butt buddy, as an example. A human embarrassment. No claiming he was born before I was ..... while calling me a "medicare leech" ... and taking in his "allotment" for his "Obamacare" policy. Typical Austin bloviating Liberal. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Here is your question from post #192: "Have you EVER LIVED IN AUSTIN?" A person who lives in Austin is an Austinite. When someone asks where I am from, I will answer that question by stating where I currently live. For 13 years my response was "Austin".

Since you really don't know me, it's so easy to state that people like me have made the city of Austin "swishy ass", whatever that means. If you mean that we treat gays and lesbians with respect then I would agree. And "salamanderistic"? Austin supported such causes long before I ever thought of moving here. If you lived here as long as you say you did, then you would know that. This is a liberal city supporting liberal views. The influx of "carpetbaggers" did not affect the atmosphere to which you are referring. Increased the level of education? Definitely. Westlake and Westwood HSs are rated among the top in the nation. Raised the standard of living? Most definitely. The people who have moved to Austin since I've been here are for the most part highly affluent professionals. It's difficult to put down Austin when every poll that rates cities on positive aspects usually has Austin near the top.
Here is your question from post #192: "Have you EVER LIVED IN AUSTIN?" A person who lives in Austin is an Austinite. When someone asks where I am from, I will answer that question by stating where I currently live. For 13 years my response was "Austin". Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You said before you "lived" in Austin ...

So someone who has lived there for 6 months is an "Austinite"? Geez.

You are a "Cedar Parkite!" But since you live "2 miles" from Austin .... ?????

You call me a "redneck," because I don't live in Austin ANY MORE?

When the "beemer" driving, suspender wearing, bean sprout eating, swishy asses like you invaded the place, I figured it was time to "give them the room they needed" to shoot off their mouths ... and claim to be "Austinites"!

When the "beemer" driving, suspender wearing, bean sprout eating, swishy asses like you invaded the place, I figured it was time to "give them the room they needed" to shoot off their mouths ... and claim to be "Austinites"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
What a bitter old bagbiter you are LLIdiot.

Speedy is right on. You're full of shit. All you did by leaving Austin was raise the IQ of our fair city.

Too much for an old bagbiter like you to bear. We even welcome HOMOS! So you see, you didn't have to leave to begin with!
There you go again YusedUpIdiot.... disparaging the Austin City Government:

.. and now you've gotten Speedo on board with it .... HERE'S THE CITY'S MAP!

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf

Note: "austintexas.gov" vs ... google.com/maps

For those who also don't know shit about Clarksville, like Speedo and YusedUpIdot,

Nau's Drug is on West Lynn .. and always was ...

............... FYI ... note that West Lynn is not in the City Map of Clarksville!
For a guy from the Cedar Park Trailer Park .... I'm disappointed.

But thanks for giving me another opportunity, YusedUpIdiot, ...

.............. to drum up some more votes for you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you assups " campaign manager " ? Will he be trying for a " cum back " for the DOTY title and challenging his protégé woomby again next year ?

When the "beemer" driving, suspender wearing, bean sprout eating, swishy asses like you invaded the place, I figured it was time to "give them the room they needed" to shoot off their mouths ... and claim to be "Austinites"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Dang LL ! Be careful with the use of the word swishy or woomby will be moving down to Texas and " reuniting " with the Austin reach around crew ! His "mentor " assup and him can run together as ateam like Abortion Barbie Davis did for Governor and Miss Piggy Leticia Van De Putte did for Lt. Governor ! And hopefully with the same results ! It might be just enough to get Lil Cotex to " throw his thong in the ring ' for the nomination !
Dang LL ! Be careful ...... ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
It is "interesting" to say the least that a couple of Liberal Government Loving parasitic carpetbaggers would tout a private enterprise unofficial map over a GOVERNMENT prepared and published map, which is for the purpose of passing out GOVERNMENT GRANTS AND BENEFITS!

I suspect that neither one even knew shit about Clarksville until they started posting shit on a hooker board! But now they are fucking experts! They'd rather talk about that than .... "boots on the ground"!

Their little tennis shoes never set track in Clarksville when it was "really" .... "Clarksville."

Just like the little loud mouth from "Cedar Park" (aka Speedo) never set foot in the Cedar Park Trailer Park ...

.... even drove by it!
What a bitter old bagbiter you are LLIdiot. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I see I hit a nerve. The only one you got!