Sunday 9pm -the art of the post

Figure it out. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
How about you tell me l don't have to kiss ass to get pussy. Pussy ass tard "you know I'm on your side AR". How fucking pathetic can you be?
How about you tell me l don't have to kiss ass to get pussy. Pussy ass tard "you know I'm on your side AR". How fucking pathetic can you be? Originally Posted by NightRager

I'm on anyone's side who gets outed chubby hooker.
How about you tell me l don't have to kiss ass to get pussy. Pussy ass tard "you know I'm on your side AR". How fucking pathetic can you be? Originally Posted by NightRager
Lmao ya ok

Who am I again potty whore? Do me a favor and RTM me Originally Posted by NightRager
You were saying this but lmao

Another dilusional whore
Like I care that a mandle hates. You can kickrocks. Originally Posted by R.M.
Who do you photograph? A hooker/ photographer.....classic shit right there. How about you photograph my ass not giving two fucks about your sorry ass. You're just another cunt licker.
Like I care that a mandle hates. You can kickrocks. Originally Posted by R.M.

Look walking dead hooker, I owned your ass in Vegas already. I was just asking a question, didn't defend anyone.
I'm on anyone's side who gets outed chubby hooker. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
And who exactly was outed on this thread? Take your time.....
Pussy. Why edit? You scared this potty mouth is going to give you a beating??? Originally Posted by NightRager
Sounds like a threat
Look walking dead hooker, I owned your ass in Vegas already. I was just asking a question, didn't defend anyone. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Damn. Turning on each other now...
And who exactly was outed on this thread? Take your time..... Originally Posted by NightRager

No one. Its just a general statement.
The dumb cunt virus must be highly contagious Originally Posted by Mythos
You can say THAT again ..
Sounds like a threat Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
The potty mouth being you.
The potty mouth being you. Originally Posted by NightRager
Ok ALYSSA
And who exactly was outed on this thread? Take your time..... Originally Posted by NightRager
No chub here. Trust me lol.
Ok ALYSSA Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Mods take note
Heh

You know they all unite when shit goes left Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Double heh