Can you get banned for beating up another provider ?

• L.A.
  • 08-13-2016, 02:39 PM
Did I miss the fucking memo that posting in fucking German is fucking cool?
Deutsche. Es ist besser als Spanisch
[German. It's better than Spanish]
Well, thancks a lot, bitches.

So, there I was standing in the middle of the ice rinck in the Gallera. I had me a big poster board with "Medusa is a faggot tranny midget whore". They were playing "Eye of the Tiger" like I asked.

Over the rail jumped this tranny midget with skates and a hockey stick. HELLO......I don't have on no fucking skates. I don't have no hockey stick. All I have is a fucking poster.

I tried to run. Have you ever tried to run on ice? Damn, tranny midgets are quick.

It was over pretty quickly. I vaguely remember hearing a Nigerian accent yell "Medusa, hit the fucktard with a left" as I faded to black.

I just woke up a few moments ago in the ER. My pecker is still intact. So, I count that as a blessing.

I am hoping someone videoed that event. So, I can put up a proper alert.

Who knew Nigerian pimped tranny midgets could ice skate.

So, there I was standing in the middle of the ice rinck in the Gallera. I had me a big poster board with "Medusa is a faggot tranny midget whore". They were playing "Eye of the Tiger" like I asked.

Over the rail jumped this tranny midget with skates and a hockey stick. HELLO......I don't have on no fucking skates. I don't have no hockey stick. All I have is a fucking poster.

I tried to run. Have you ever tried to run on ice? Damn, tranny midgets are quick.

It was over pretty quickly. I vaguely remember hearing a Nigerian accent yell "Medusa, hit the fucktard with a left" as I faded to black.

I just woke up a few moments ago in the ER. My pecker is still intact. So, I count that as a blessing.

Who knew Nigerian pimped tranny midgets could ice skate. Originally Posted by dearhunter
That's what happens when you skip screening. Smh.
Deutsche. Es ist besser als Spanisch
[German. It's better than Spanish] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Hey Dorian. I saw two of your German buddies on TV. He, He, He...

Who knew Nigerian pimped tranny midgets could ice skate. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Wow, Thanks I really needed a good laugh. That's a new classic. I nearly fell off my bar stool for real.
Wow, Thanks I really needed a good laugh. That's a new classic. I nearly fell off my bar stool for real. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Smh...Now that's a HYPOCRITE for ya, laughing at something written about the only fucking Hooker semi-defending your ass of late...Tisk, tisk

dearhunter, write something funny and condescending about SteveOTX so maybe DQKitty will go ahead and fall off the barstool. Let's hope the wiglett stays tied to the dock...Might as well get her to burn all her bridges. What are friend's for, right, even if they are mandles?

Let's do coffee soon Kitty...Muah baby.
Smh...Now that's a HYPOCRITE for ya, laughing at something written about the only fucking Hooker semi-defending your ass of late...Tisk, tisk

dearhunter, write something funny and condescending about SteveOTX so maybe DQKitty will go ahead and fall off the barstool. Let's hope the wiglett stays tied to the dock...Might as well get her to burn all her bridges. What are friend's for, right, even if they are mandles?

Let's do coffee soon Kitty...Muah baby. Originally Posted by ManSlut

That so obviously is NOTHING like Sasha I never even imagined he could be speaking of her and if he was then he's so far off base no one could take it seriously, kindof like how ridiculous you are talking about wigs and bumping 5 year old threads.

Manslut you are a cruel, evil, warped ugly person.You are past being a troll. You are an abuser, you are to me, I am a woman, and just goes to show your true colors.

You just keep proving what I said about you initially. You are not a man. You are a coward spreading your poison, venom and miserable life everywhere like a foul stench. You try to prey on anybody you think might be weak enough to be a victim. You judged me wrong cause I see through you and I'm over your head not under your feet.

I wouldn't have coffee with you even for the opportunity to throw a scalding cup in your eyes. I will never grace a scumbag like you with my presence.

thank Tebow you didn't get shanked, who'd thought a south texas street walker could skate like Tanya harding?
Me thincks we need to add 'slow' to your growing list of fine attributes Kitty, along side 'hypocritical, manipulative and spin oficiana'.

Love,

Fanny (It's growing on me, pretty soon I'll need do photoshoots in corsets all the time to hide my gut)

Let's do coffee soon Kitty...Muah baby. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Meemaw is still giddy for the sale she found on makeup in a tub, and slightly used wigs.....she cares only about herself and being the victim.......the female dave free
You know, Tony, I could play this little game with you some more, but just like your dick, life's just too short.

Ciao.
Nancy Nystrom, not only was it free but she was a true freak. Bareback anal and I pulled out and nutted in her mouth and on her face - she loved this stuff! Waited a while and she licked my dirty ass clean, that slut's tongue must have been 4" up my ass, nasty girl but I loved it! I'd had some really bad Cuban food that day so my backside wasn't very fresh. Mentioned she deserved to be humiliated because her daughter was such an embarrassment. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You have some mommy issues dont you?

Yeah right, one of you cowards would never show up.
Me thincks we need to add 'slow' to your growing list of fine attributes Kitty, along side 'hypocritical, manipulative and spin oficiana'.

Love,

Fanny (It's growing on me, pretty soon I'll need do photoshoots in corsets all the time to hide my gut) Originally Posted by ManSlut
Well always remember before you try to judge me, google yourself. (Too bad it can't hide your personality too.)

Have you been taking Tony's Penis Enlargement pills too? You're becoming more of a dick as well.

If they fall while skating who would notice with the short legs and all?