Don't make the REAL AMERICANS angry

I love a black power couple. Who is her husband? Originally Posted by themystic
And that matters why? Are you trying to judge the woman by her husband. How insensitive of you.
Probably about 5-10 years. When you set $100 bills on fire at strip clubs to show off your wealth, you're probably not that intelligent about financial management Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Fuck - I never thought that the day would come you said something I agree with but I think you nailed it on this one.
I love a black power couple. Who is her husband? Originally Posted by themystic
RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAiI_Vbt5V8&pbjreload=10
And that matters why? Are you trying to judge the woman by her husband. How insensitive of you. Originally Posted by eccielover

she's the darling token black of the right. I'm not judging. he's black right?
Fuck - I never thought that the day would come you said something I agree with but I think you nailed it on this one. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I'll take that as both a compliment and as an insult as your post was intended because I am friendly lucas now while quoting and addressing friendly fred

Edit: This Pats/Steelers game fucking sucks. I thought it would at least be a competitive game.
Probably about 5-10 years. When you set $100 bills on fire at strip clubs to show off your wealth, you're probably not that intelligent about financial management Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

on one side, i hear Floyd buys all his big ticket purchases in cash. mansions, cars. there is something to be said for having no debt but i still see too many articles about his wild shopping sprees, he only wears shoes and boxers once, really stupid shit like that.

i also read he has no endorsement deals at all. that's odd. he could be raking in money there. without any investments or revenue he'll eventually run short on cash.

AB “engineered” it after the Raiders revoked is guaranteed money. He put 21 million in the garbage can. Not to shrewd in my opinion. I’m sure there are some players who will sacrifice money to win a SB. AB ain’t one of them. He won’t keep his shit together with the Patriots. Randy Moss was a boy scout compared to AB. Plus, Belichek has had some losers too. Ocho Cinco and Albert Haynesworth come to mind. It’s a 9 million dollar gamble. They need help. Their 1st round receiver is on IR. Ben Watson isn’t available until week 4, Gordon is one failed test from another suspension. Originally Posted by bambino

that is likely, he and his agent could easily contact several teams, if the Pats wanted to trade for him before and clearly the Steelers didn't want him playing for a division rival, the Pats would be a prime contact. all he had to do now is get the Raiders to release him. and he did. he probably didn't want to be in Oakland from the start which would explain all of his antics, the helmet, skipping practice, all of it.

Gordon is a mess. so much talent yet he can't stop the puff puff shit. for all that money? he can wait till he's retired and go to an herb friendly state and get baked all day long. for now he needs to make some NFL bucks.
redhot, your avatar is sick!!! yuck!
i also read he has no endorsement deals at all. that's odd. he could be raking in money there. without any investments or revenue he'll eventually run short on cash. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mayweather hits women and he's unlikable. That fucker killed any endorsement opportunities for himself a long time ago.
Mayweather hits women and he's unlikable. That fucker killed any endorsement opportunities for himself a long time ago. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

oh yeah. forgot about that. baby momma slappers aren't too marketable, are they? especially when you are a boxer.
LOL. Yeah, Mayweather can forget about getting any endorsement deals for eternity. Who the fuck would want to buy whatever that asshole is selling with his history outside of the ring?
oh yeah. forgot about that. baby momma slappers aren't too marketable, are they? especially when you are a boxer. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

that mayweather? he's into abuse of women?
on one side, i hear Floyd buys all his big ticket purchases in cash. mansions, cars. there is something to be said for having no debt but i still see too many articles about his wild shopping sprees, he only wears shoes and boxers once, really stupid shit like that.

i also read he has no endorsement deals at all. that's odd. he could be raking in money there. without any investments or revenue he'll eventually run short on cash.

that is likely, he and his agent could easily contact several teams, if the Pats wanted to trade for him before and clearly the Steelers didn't want him playing for a division rival, the Pats would be a prime contact. all he had to do now is get the Raiders to release him. and he did. he probably didn't want to be in Oakland from the start which would explain all of his antics, the helmet, skipping practice, all of it.

Gordon is a mess. so much talent yet he can't stop the puff puff shit. for all that money? he can wait till he's retired and go to an herb friendly state and get baked all day long. for now he needs to make some NFL bucks. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don’t get why the Steelers didn’t trade AB to NE for a first rounder.,It was the best offer and certainly would have improved their roster. I guess Tomlin/Colbert are intimidated by Belicheat. You would have to guess AB isn’t going to turn into a model citizen. We’ll see.
redhot, your avatar is sick!!! yuck! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It’s always been sick and always been him.

You prefer maybe the Confederate flag or the alt-white frog?