11 Officers Shot 3 Dead

These cop killers/terrorists are still breathing

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1157722
Anyone check out the free hug guy? It maybe the softie in me but I think it's awesome.
Uh oh

https://youtu.be/6xpIt9CRr7I

RIP to the officer
  • NYr
  • 07-13-2016, 07:48 PM
A good book to read by all would be "Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption" by Bryan Stevenson.

THN: I would suggest reading it to have a better understanding based on your comments that you are open to understanding. Especially in relation to understanding the folks you work with.
Uh oh

https://youtu.be/6xpIt9CRr7I

RIP to the officer Originally Posted by NubianPrince
interesting "uh oh", but when you watch the video, there's nothing more than innuendo, drowned out by ridiculous conspiracy chatter..
Yes, when he has only "one life" left in him.... Originally Posted by andymarksman
simple answer....comply with the officer, don't be a felon with a gun......go home and see your son.....not racist, not complicated...........
simple answer....comply with the officer, don't be a felon with a gun......go home and see your son.....not racist, not complicated........... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
And DEFINITELY not that simple... Its laughable when non-black try to dictate TO black how to live: as if living in those FUCKED UP neighborhoods are a desirable option.
"Well why don't they change it". some ignorant dumbass will say.
YOU WOULD DO THE SAME if you had to choose between living for your family, or DYING IN THE STREETS at the hands of some IDIOTS (as they travel in packs) with guns.
"Call the Police". Unless law enforcement agrees to protect you 24 hours a day??? once they leave, YOU'RE DEAD!!! it may not happen immediately, but your days are numbered... The term "Snitches get stitches" aint urban folklore
Most people "living" in the hood are just trying to survive day-to-day. Granted its a knucklehead-rich environment but to paint the ALL with that brush is STUPID as hell.
simple answer....comply with the officer, don't be a felon with a gun......go home and see your son.....not racist, not complicated........... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
And DEFINITELY not that simple... Originally Posted by Frique-Me
Sure as hell isn't. I saw this one clip where a black 'suspect' gave himself up, face down, arms outstretched, clear and open surrender. At least 4 [white, male] cops mobbed him. Knees and punches to the body and head.

Complete and utter bullshit.

If I find the link, I'll damn sho' show it.
Sure as hell isn't. I saw this one clip where a black 'suspect' gave himself up, face down, arms outstretched, clear and open surrender. At least 4 [white, male] cops mobbed him. Knees and punches to the body and head.

Complete and utter bullshit.

If I find the link, I'll damn sho' show it. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
that was similar to the narrative about Rodney King.. but when you watch the video, it is clear King was beaten down, but got up more than once to charge the Officers... high on PCP and out of control.. there's no way that arrest was going to go smooth.
Please. Rodney King was rolling in pain. Dude was 81 times.

Cut it out, will ya.
I used to not understand why the focus was on cops killing black men instead of black on black violence. Then someone pointed out that one reason is that when a criminal kills someone no one is surprised because nothing else was expected. Cops however are supposed to be the good guys and so when a cop abuses their power and murders someone its more shocking than when some lowlife scumbag does it. Just some perspective I picked up that I hadn't thought of before. It doesn't excuse black on black violence but it is an angle I didn't consider until recently. Blacks pay taxes too and have a right to expect to be treated fairly by LE and not fucking murdered. Fuck Micah Johnson though and anyone who wants to justify his actions. He is cut from the same cloth as the cops who harass and kill the people they are supposed to protect.
I used to not understand why the focus was on cops killing black men instead of black on black violence. Then someone pointed out that one reason is that when a criminal kills someone no one is surprised because nothing else was expected. Cops however are supposed to be the good guys and so when a cop abuses their power and murders someone its more shocking than when some lowlife scumbag does it. Just some perspective I picked up that I hadn't thought of before. It doesn't excuse black on black violence but it is an angle I didn't consider until recently. Blacks pay taxes too and have a right to expect to be treated fairly by LE and not fucking murdered. Fuck Micah Johnson though and anyone who wants to justify his actions. He is cut from the same cloth as the cops who harass and kill the people they are supposed to protect. Originally Posted by tire-chucker
Pay taxes. How ? On stolen property. Drugs. Theft etc... Most are on welfare. Most never filed a tax return. The corner store does not charge sales tax on jolly rancher
I used to not understand why the focus was on cops killing black men instead of black on black violence. Then someone pointed out that one reason is that when a criminal kills someone no one is surprised because nothing else was expected. Cops however are supposed to be the good guys and so when a cop abuses their power and murders someone its more shocking than when some lowlife scumbag does it. Just some perspective I picked up that I hadn't thought of before. It doesn't excuse black on black violence but it is an angle I didn't consider until recently. Blacks pay taxes too and have a right to expect to be treated fairly by LE and not fucking murdered. Fuck Micah Johnson though and anyone who wants to justify his actions. He is cut from the same cloth as the cops who harass and kill the people they are supposed to protect. Originally Posted by tire-chucker
That's very true. But at the same time, black neighborhoods are notorious for being anti-police. When crimes happen in black neighborhoods the usual response to police is, "Fuck off, I ain't saying shit" and they let it get sorted out by the criminals.

I'm not saying there aren't bad cops. There are. But the good ones outnumber the bad ones by many and the black community treats ALL OF THEM like absolute shit. If you are friendly or helpful to the police people will look at you like you just shat your pants or something. And that shit needs to stop. Not all police are bad. If black people just expect criminals to do what they do then they need to start expecting police to do what they do too and stop telling them to fuck off every time they are called in somewhere to help. There is a complete lack of respect for police in most black neighborhoods that is completely unfounded and out of balance with the number of police who go into work everyday trying to do his job right.
  • BLM69
  • 07-14-2016, 06:41 PM
I doubt all black neighborhoods hate the police, I'm sure there is hard working people in those neighborhoods, I see it as a never ending circle, when the police disrespect the innocent, neighbors and family see it and respond with the same disrespect.

What's needed in those neighborhoods are opportunities, job training and outreach programs.
I doubt all black neighborhoods hate the police, I'm sure there is hard working people in those neighborhoods, I see it as a never ending circle, when the police disrespect the innocent, neighbors and family see it and respond with the same disrespect.

What's needed in those neighborhoods are opportunities, job training and outreach programs. Originally Posted by BLM69
Well said.

To hear some (SOME...not all) white people talk,

Yet these same fuckers can't see ANY links between slavery and modern treatment of blacks/minorities. They think in 1865 all black problems came to a screeching halt.

This kind of stupidity and ignorance shouldn't be allowed to breed.