Bashing Leslie Lane

@knotty...thanks for counting
@muff...i know right!? cuz im so funny. actually LL is one of maybe two people that actually know where my name came from...you mom being the other one....and the pic was just to go along with the name.
  • 11-21-2010, 02:35 PM
actually LL is one of maybe two people that actually know where my name came from...you mom being the other one....and the pic was just to go along with the name. Originally Posted by bubbaJay

Looks like bbbj to me....
Looks like bbbj to me.... Originally Posted by 78704
if i would do it all over again it would read.... BuBBaJay
not a bad idea. mods...any help here...
SURPRISE! guess who the 198th post was? drumroll..........
SURPRISE! guess who the 198th post was? drumroll.......... Originally Posted by knotty man
thats because she said if i was 198 i would get a free session
That isn't going to happen, but coming back to this thread does always make me laugh. There is one poster in this thread that may get a free session, but it isn't me and it sure isn't you
  • Carl
  • 11-21-2010, 04:23 PM
I wish it was me.
Huh?? Wha?? Who...huh? Ummm...Yup, that was funny.
To all of the above.
bubba my advice to you is to remain polite and civil and not resort to name calling, like "stupid," which i hope the moderators either warn or assign points to you for, when you are simply disagreed with.

calling me "stupid" doesn't make you look any better to anyone on here, and it certainly doesn't make me stupid. you're entitled to your opinion but you certainly aren't welcome to use personal insults directed at other members when you find yourself disagreed with. when you can't formulate a reasonable and logical response, an insult isn't the proper solution.

i hope the moderators put you back in check......
This thread is a bunch of junk lol
How about we finally close this piece of "junk"..... I'm sure I'm not the only person that's sick of L.L......
Per Op request this thread has been closed...

sixx