Notice

Seems like some of us have complied and others haven’t, IBH.
Why don't you post a list of pointable terms or phrases in this thread? Especially if you want us to "police ourselves?" Originally Posted by gnadfly
The board will never do this. There is one word that the owner has directly instructed us to scrub from anywhere on the board, but other than that, no, Staff will never give you a list.

The advice is simple. If you believe that you are incapable of policing yourself without having a specific list of words to avoid to guarantee that you’re not insulting anyone, then I’ll see you when you get back from your 90 day ban.
My compliments to the new sheriff in town. Nothing better than watching someone shit their bed or them shooting themselves in the head because they're afraid they'll shit the bed.
As a line-stepper myself, I'd say I tried to keep things civil until attacked but then jumping in with both feet. And there are many who are more fun to jump on than others.

Moot point.

New rules, new fun.

Welcome aboard.

The board will never do this. There is one word that the owner has directly instructed us to scrub from anywhere on the board, but other than that, no, Staff will never give you a list.

The advice is simple. If you believe that you are incapable of policing yourself without having a specific list of words to avoid to guarantee that you’re not insulting anyone, then I’ll see you when you get back from your 90 day ban. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Seems like some of us have complied and others haven’t, IBH. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So it would seem, my friend.
My compliments to the new sheriff in town. Nothing better than watching someone shit their bed or them shooting themselves in the head because they're afraid they'll shit the bed.
As a line-stepper myself, I'd say I tried to keep things civil until attacked but then jumping in with both feet. And there are many who are more fun to jump on than others.

Moot point.

New rules, new fun.

Welcome aboard.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I fully concur with your well thought out statement.
I’m proud of you guys. Since 12/3 when one of you went on their standard RTM rampage, I didn’t receive a single RTM until this morning. Well done.
Well, we're proud of you, too, WU....all we want to do is make your job easier. At least ways as much as possible throughout the Month of Giving....

Come January....well, that could be another story altogether considering that's when the new House is sworn in.
You could be right. Repubs have suckled at the teat of bullshit for 2 years. Claiming a mandate when they didn't even win the popular vote. Unable to criticize anything trump has done for 2 years, the snowflakes will suffer further outrage when the reality of their situation hits home. Their leader a soon-to-be felon, their "leadership" has divided the country, and their moral status is in the shitter.

But other than that, they're okay.
Well, we're proud of you, too, WU....all we want to do is make your job easier. At least ways as much as possible throughout the Month of Giving....

Come January....well, that could be another story altogether considering that's when the new House is sworn in. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I’m proud of you guys. Since 12/3 when one of you went on their standard RTM rampage, I didn’t receive a single RTM until this morning. Well done. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Since you are so proud of us for following your rules and making this forum better, perhaps you should reward yourself with some significant time off?

We will be fine, and you don't need the hassle.
We Staff members don’t get time off...and none of the other Staff wants to deal with you lot...
nice try fred. lol!
I can’t imagine Trump is off limits in the political forum. Anywhere in the world. The directive seems to say that.

I also understand how frustrating it might become for many to debate Trump issues without violating these rules.
It might actually lead to a more level playing field. And a more enlightened community of whoremongers. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

So .. how's that workin' out for ya?

BAHHAAHAAAAA
Uh oh! Was that my friendly response?
Is there a process for submitting new rules? If so, please explain or link it. Thanks.
Is there a process for submitting new rules? If so, please explain or link it. Thanks. Originally Posted by gnadfly

goto this forum if you have ideas.

ECCIE Worldwide - National - Member Suggestions & Forum Requests