Are you a God Fearing Christian?

I did not misrepresent them. Where is your study that says god exists. Prove it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You misrepresented the facts of the PEW study when you failed to explain that the study only addressed American scientists and when you didn't mention that 51% of the participating scientists expressed a belief in a god or higher power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You also mendaciously failed to provide either a hyperlink or the name of the study you cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You misrepresented the facts of the PEW study when you failed to explain that the study only addressed American scientists and when you didn't mention that 51% of the participating scientists expressed a belief in a god or higher power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You also mendaciously failed to provide either a hyperlink or the name of the study you cited, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
33 percent said they believed in god. It's right fucking there in black and white. A higher power or spirit is not a god. The link has been provided, so that's not a point any longer. I live in america you dipshit. If you want to include other parts of the world, go find that study yourself. You haven't a leg to stand on, Lusty Lad... err IB. I get it mixed up sometimes.
33 percent said they believed in god. It's right fucking there in black and white. A higher power or spirit is not a god. The link has been provided, so that's not a point any longer. I live in america you dipshit. If you want to include other parts of the world, go find that study yourself. You haven't a leg to stand on, Lusty Lad... err IB. I get it mixed up sometimes. Originally Posted by WombRaider

You'd be harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

"...just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity..."
deity noun de·i·ty \ˈdē-ə-tē, ˈdā-\ : a god or goddess

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deity

You'd be harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Of the 51 percent believe in some form of diety OR higher power, only 33 percent said they believed in god. The other 18 percent believed in a universal spirit or higher power.

You're misrepresented again you odumbo minion.

I'm also going to need you to provide a link to those islamic scientist numbers you mentioned before.
No one has voted for God Fearing Christian! I thought we had at least one. Maybe he finally saw his hypocrisy and repented.
Of the 51 percent believe in some form of diety OR higher power, only 33 percent said they believed in god. The other 18 percent believed in a universal spirit or higher power.

You're misrepresented again you odumbo minion.

I'm also going to need you to provide a link to those islamic scientist numbers you mentioned before.
Originally Posted by WombRaider

You're still harfing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the exact quote is:

"...just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity..."

... and "deity", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, is defined as:

deity noun de·i·ty \ˈdē-ə-tē, ˈdā-\ : a god or goddess

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/deity

And the study only applies to American scientists, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and not scientists worldwide as you mendaciously implied.

You're still harfing, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, the exact quote is:

... and "deity", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, is defined as:

And the study only applies to American scientists, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and not scientists worldwide as you mendaciously implied.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I never said it was worldwide. Never implied that. 51 percent believed in a diety OR higher power. You're not seeing that part. 33 and 18 equals 51. The 51 number is broken down further to say that 33 percent believed in god. And 18 in a spirit or higher power.
I never said it was worldwide. Never implied that. 51 percent believed in a diety OR higher power. You're not seeing that part. 33 and 18 equals 51. The 51 number is broken down further to say that 33 percent believed in god. And 18 in a spirit or higher power. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You implied that the study was worldwide when you mendaciously failed to mention it was an American study, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, what the study says is that 33% of American scientists believe in God, and 51% believe in a god. Until your harfing, atheistic ass capitalizes "God" your dumb-ass is referencing the 51% who say they believe in a "god" (AKA "deity"), you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
No one has voted for God Fearing Christian! I thought we had at least one. Maybe he finally saw his hypocrisy and repented. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I wouldn't give your poll the time of day. We all know you are out to spread lies and untruths about me- I won't take the bait. You are a sick evil man- I pray that God has mercy on your soul.
I wouldn't give your poll the time of day. We all know you are out to spread lies and untruths about me- I won't take the bait. You are a sick evil man- I pray that God has mercy on your soul. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Well I think you just took the bait.
The latest research indicates that 33 percent of scientists believe in a god. That's not what I would call many. The fact you use the word 'theory' in the manner you do, illustrates your lack of knowledge on the subject. The word theory, as it's used in science, has a completely different meaning than when used in common conversation. I understand your natural rejection of science. The randomness of the universe can be quite jarring when you've lived your whole life thinking that someone was looking out for you. I know. I've been there.

A theory, in scientific terms, has been confirmed repeatedly through testing. Gravity is a theory. Do you want to test it by jumping out a third-floor window? Evolution, for instance, has been as confirmed as gravity. Are there questions they still don't know? Of course, that's part of learning. Religion, on the other hand, says it has it all figured out. The people who first wrote the bible didn't even know where the sun went at night. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't reject science at all. In fact I probably have a much more broad knowledge of science than you realize. You're just one of those anal retentive drones that knows a little bit about everything and a lot about nothing.

Jim
I don't reject science at all. In fact I probably have a much more broad knowledge of science than you realize. You're just one of those anal retentive drones that knows a little bit about everything and a lot about nothing.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You've described IB perfectly.

The problem with making a case for a god is that regardless of what hoops you jump through, at some point it's all reduced to faith. If you read the bible, it just seems like it's all set up in his favor and we either play along or suffer eternal damnation. I just refuse to play the game.

The problem with making a case for a god is that regardless of what hoops you jump through, at some point it's all reduced to faith. If you read the bible, it just seems like it's all set up in his favor and we either play along or suffer eternal damnation. I just refuse to play the game. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Faith is definitely a part of it. by the way this post isn't in reference to IB, so don't drag him into it. Unless you can guarantee you're not a bigger pain in the ass than he is, I wouldn't mention him.

Jim
I wouldn't give your poll the time of day. We all know you are out to spread lies and untruths about me- I won't take the bait. You are a sick evil man- I pray that God has mercy on your soul. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
What lies and untruths? That you are a GFC who thinks he can sin with impunity? Don't try to reinforce your opinion by saying I you are a GFC. You are not.

The problem with making a case for a god is that regardless of what hoops you jump through, at some point it's all reduced to faith. If you read the bible, it just seems like it's all set up in his favor and we either play along or suffer eternal damnation. I just refuse to play the game.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You do more than "refuse to play the game", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: you lie and distort.