Riot Police

He is not limited to munching on them.

He like them up his ass, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
NYslap a hoe...LOL

As many times as you wrote dick muncher it is plain to see where your desires lie. In Bred Hankering to munch a dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's only in your devolving pro-simian mind that such perverse desires exist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Now you're talking about my JUNK! Go figure. Squeezdick!

BTW -- why did you erase the link to the dictionary definition of pustulent?

Let me refresh your memory:
You just can't help it. You think anybody doesn't think you're a liar? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Webster's Collegiate has no such word, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Wow. You are actually ignoring what he posted in the OP and are relying on a two word title to try to win an argument.

Just how desperate ARE you?

It is that OCD arguing problem again.
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Relying on that and the other posts made by CBJ7 posted, especially this one you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass:

... riot cops ... bullshit
Originally Posted by CJ7
It's about "Riot Police", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Read the thread's title, if you have any doubts, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!

He is not limited to munching on them.

He like them up his ass, too. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You're projecting again, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!
It's only in your devolving pro-simian mind that such perverse desires exist, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Webster's Collegiate has no such word, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Relying on that and the other posts made by CBJ7 posted, especially this one you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass:

It's about "Riot Police", you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Read the thread's title, if you have any doubts, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass!

You're projecting again, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep up the OCD posting, tranny fucker.

Make sure you reply to EVERY single post that other people made.

BTW, you forgot to call me a "mick", you ignorant bigot.

BTW, you forgot to call me a "mick", you ignorant bigot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Another post by the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass who is still obsessively yap-yap-yapping about "OCD" like a distraught, little Chihuahua.
sorry, shitbreath. NOBODY stands with you.
Poor IN Bred Hankering for junk.
Webster's Collegiate has no such word, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Get another dictionary, fool.

Yours probably has it's pages stuck together anyway from all the whacking you do to it.

But in an unnecessary attempt to hand you your ass one MORE time, here's the definition of pustulent, according to wiktionary:
pustulent
Contents
1 English
1.1 Etymology
1.2 Adjective
1.2.1 Related terms

English

Etymology
pustule +‎ -ent

Adjective
pustulent (comparative more pustulent, superlative most pustulent)
Filled or oozing with pus
a pustulent sore

 [quotations ▼]

Alternative spelling of pustulant, "producing pustules"

Related terms
pustulence

Categories: English words suffixed with -entEnglish adjectivesEnglish alternative forms

Definition from the Urban Dictionary

You're wrong. Again. You festering tit!

THE MELTDOWN CONTINUES. WELCOME TO WEEK TWO!
gotta love those bicycle helmets with NO face sheilds ... every riot cop should have one

Originally Posted by CJ7
the thread is about: "Riot Police", JCM800. Read the title, if you have any doubts, JCM800! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
and bike helmets ......correct?

Meltdown Day 14
Another post by the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass who is still obsessively yap-yap-yapping about "OCD" like a distraught, little Chihuahua. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

BTW, you forgot to call me a "mick", you ignorant bigot.
Poor IN Bred Hankering for junk. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sigh. Hear the pitiful pleas of poor Ekim the Inbred Chimp who has hit the streets and is begging for hand-outs ... he even has his tin can avatar to collect any spare coins from those who have pity on his poor, prosimian soul.

and bike helmets ......correct? Originally Posted by JCM800
JCM800, the subject CBJ7 posted as his thread title is "Riot Police" which CBJ reiterates in his subsequent post here:

... riot cops ... bullshit
Originally Posted by CJ7

Meltdown Day 14 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you going to do when you run of fingers and toes, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

Get another dictionary, fool.

Yours probably has it's pages stuck together anyway from all the whacking you do to it.

But in an unnecessary attempt to hand you your ass one MORE time, here's the definition of pustulent, according to wiktionary:
pustulent
Contents
1 English
1.1 Etymology
1.2 Adjective
1.2.1 Related terms

English

Etymology
pustule +‎ -ent

Adjective
pustulent (comparative more pustulent, superlative most pustulent)
Filled or oozing with pus
a pustulent sore

 [quotations ▼]

Alternative spelling of pustulant, "producing pustules"

Related terms
pustulence

Categories: English words suffixed with -entEnglish adjectivesEnglish alternative forms

Definition from the Urban Dictionary

You're wrong. Again. You festering tit!

THE MELTDOWN CONTINUES. WELCOME TO WEEK TWO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You're the dumb-fuck golem jackass that needs a new dictionary, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

OH! There's only ONE dictionary? Is that the one you beat off to? Amazing that your "circle" blots out the spelling I entered. What a fucking liar, and asshole!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha!

You might be the dumbest motherfucker on record!!!!!

Leader of the .Dipshit Movement. like the bowel movement but with more feces!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!
Poor In Bred Hankering for his fudge packer. Like his simian cousins always flinging their shit.
Can't help himself. He takes Webster to the baffroom with him every day. Jerks off and finds new words to add to his lexicon of laziness.

Sorry, shit-wallower. You reap what you sow!

If you support this dickwad, please stand up and number yourself among the ingnorant. Who'll be the first? COG? JDIdior? LLIdiot? ACIdiot?

Come on guys ... even YOU should be standing up for the paragon of conservatism on ECCIE! RIGHT?

Exactly!

(PSSSST, Corpy. They ALL think you're an asshole. Sorry bro. We don't want you on our side either. Just go away!)
OK citizens of ECCIE... Did IBIdiot get his ass handed to him again or not?

Your silence confirms his lack of support. PLEASE speak up for him and forever be tied at the hip to this blathering nincompoop.