Hottest providers / Hottest Clients

SkidmarkE

Was a rapper I think
I was told Staff Edit The Dr Need to know b4 I book. Lmk Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
Naughty Nikki, Staff edit The Dr Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
I happy that was not me posting that
hint: Don't ask how happy
but at 24 I'd be ...

anyways Topic
The gals can not name the hottest client as they see it.
he would ask for a discount or or or for a donation

BTW any bets on how long before this thread LOCKED ????
I'm thinking before midnight
BTW any bets on how long before this thread LOCKED ????
I'm thinking before midnight Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
osd,
a bottle of decent whiskey?
Ones that are still around that are hot, I would say NB, Katie Ann in Rochester. Karen in Buffalo. And Snow in Cuse if she ever comes back. Rose is still fav. All are very good and dont try to bankrupt you...
osd,
a bottle of decent whiskey? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I gave up drinking

it made me... ahhhh errrrr mmmm never mind

Latter, I have to reread my she farted in my face report
see if I can remember why I gave a yes anyways
But I go with she hottest. After the yelling for putting that in ROS after someone ratted on me. She saw me again anyways
In an attempt to keep the thread going and semi on topic...Watched Bride Wars this weekend and noticed that Anne Hathaway reminded me of my regular provider (Karen in Buffalo who I never met seems to have a similar look as well). What actress / famous person would you say that some of your hottest providers resemble?
lol okay here i go

this is not the movie Pretty Women. This is real life, where two consenting people can do whatever they want with each other, and in agreeing to do so one party doesn't suddenly become "disgusting" or "less of a person"...

so sick of people like NBT trash talking us whores on these boards. like... dude... you're the one... paying for us... who is really on the short end of the stick? and i don't mean that with any disrespect at all, because i understand that there are reasons that bring BOTH parties to this, whether if it is because you work too much and don't have time for a relationship, or just want to do whatever you can to keep your marriage together, or maybe you really love your wife but she's gone through the change and you don't want to bother her, maybe you have a hard time picking up women - whatever your story, we, the whores, accept you, and make room and time for you gentlemen in our lives, and accept you into our bodies so that you can feel that, that FEELING that you felt before, you know? Like it amazes me how you can want to CONNECT with us and yet you just, you hate us? I can't imagine what your poor providers must experience with you. This is why I am as picky as I am about who I see.

seriously there is no reason for providers and johns to NOT get along. we are doing each other a service. because of you, i am able to live a life of luxury (in my standards, of course; i don't need vacations to Italy to be happy). because of me, or whatever provider you see, you have a (hopefully) lovely time and get your rocks off and have something to think about the next couple of times you're jerking it at home alone again. maybe even you get to form a friendship, that's always nice.

not every john is going to get along with every provider. but you really make what should be a natural flow of things... not flow naturally. Originally Posted by valkyra
Agreed. NBT acts like a troll
What actress / famous person would you say that some of your hottest providers resemble? Originally Posted by RobZom
dom deluise an gary ...coleman
“Shower RIGHT before….” That’s the part that’s not happening. There’s certainly no shortage of skid marks. Originally Posted by BlondeLexi

Ebay had a set of towels just like those in the "last minute gift ideas" section a couple weeks before Christmas. There was even a "his and hers" set. (brown streaks and red streaks)

The towels came in 4 different colors and little color matching chunky bits were an option.
Ebay had a set of towels just like those in the "last minute gift ideas" section a couple weeks before Christmas. There was even a "his and hers" set. (brown streaks and red streaks)

The towels came in 4 different colors and little color matching chunky bits were an option. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Does the summer version come with bits of corn?
In an attempt to keep the thread going and semi on topic...Watched Bride Wars this weekend and noticed that Anne Hathaway reminded me of my regular provider (Karen in Buffalo who I never met seems to have a similar look as well). What actress / famous person would you say that some of your hottest providers resemble? Originally Posted by RobZom

if the AHEM lady would have let her hair grow longer.
down under also. Body wise I'm thinking. India seem a bit BSC so thinking the panties in the skin flicks was only for tease effect. And at times lovingly bitchy. ok a bit more than body wise.
Looking at pics Id say Lexi is hott as fuck. Hello young lady!!

I gotta throw in this--
skid mark shitsicle Thats funny
I totally agree with you.
In an attempt to keep the thread going and semi on topic...Watched Bride Wars this weekend and noticed that Anne Hathaway reminded me of my regular provider (Karen in Buffalo who I never met seems to have a similar look as well). What actress / famous person would you say that some of your hottest providers resemble? Originally Posted by RobZom
Thanks for pulling the thread back from the ranting and raving of unhappy hookers...Anyway, my girl Jodi was a ringer for Bettie Page--ass and all--and she knew it and she worked it.
What makes you think I’m unhappy? Oh, bc you said so, therefore I must be? I’m actually a very happy, fun, outgoing, warm & friendly person- and not one person that I’ve met from here can dispute that. And, that’s a fact. I simply stated the truth that everything we say on here is met with resistance. You proved my point.

Now I’ll wait for Poop Bear to chime in with an insult about my looks, as per usual. The irony of it all, is those who have never met me are the most opinionated.

Thanks for pulling the thread back from the ranting and raving of unhappy hookers...Anyway, my girl Jodi was a ringer for Bettie Page--ass and all--and she knew it and she worked it. Originally Posted by Withnail