Meet the GOP Congressman whoo opposes Trump the most

the original version was a she...

I said it was written as a girl....that has been supported by the links as to how the song came about.

JJ changed the lyrics from a she to a he.

So when I sing the song , BMcGee is a she to me and I guess when bambino sings it he is taking a walk on the wild side! Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not disputing the point that it was originally written as a girl.

however, since you referenced Janis Joplin who is a hetro female, it would be more accurate to note that the song had a female point of view of her lost male love.

at least be consistent with the McGee song by referencing the miller song which is a song from a male point of view of losing his female love.

btw... a whole bunch of people sang this song, some versions of this song.

I was surprised to see some of the notable names mentioned in this list.

Selected list of recorded versions
This is actually quite adorable. They all went fag together!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
go find a mirror and paint your lips pink!

you can't escape your faggotry!!!! pig of a stinky swine!!!
the original version was a she...

I said it was written as a girl....that has been supported by the links as to how the song came about.

JJ changed the lyrics from a she to a he.

So when I sing the song , BMcGee is a she to me and I guess when bambino sings it he is taking a walk on the wild side!

Originally Posted by WTF
Look, They just grabbed a secretaries name. And they changed the last name. Joplin was singing about her male lover. It’s your favorite song. That’s where you got your second handle when you were banned for outing a hooker. So now you read my reviews. Because you were jilted by a male lover, just like Joplin. You’re a pathetic excuse for a guy. You lie, you do and say stupid things. You are a classic example of a hooker board troll. You’re completely useless here. Hey, hey, hey

BOGUSMAGEE
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2018, 07:53 PM
. It’s your favorite song Originally Posted by bambino
It is one of my favorite songs because of the lyrics, the one below in particular.

Whether Bobby is a male or female is beside the point....I just knew that it was originally written as a girl.

You seem to want it to be a gay guy!

It is a big dichotomy and just so you do not have to go look it up....

di·chot·o·my
[dīˈkädəmē]

NOUN

dichotomies (plural noun)
  1. a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different:

It is one of my favorite songs because of the lyrics, the one below in particular.

Whether Bobby is a male or female is beside the point....I just knew that it was originally written as a girl.

You seem to want it to be a gay guy!

It is a big dichotomy and just so you do not have to go look it up....

di·chot·o·my
[dīˈkädəmē]

NOUN

dichotomies (plural noun)
  1. a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different:

Originally Posted by WTF
The song wasn’t written as a love song about a girl you dumb fuck. Foster took inspiration by a girl that worked for him. Bobbi McKee. The name was changed to Bobby Magee. Joplin immortalized it for singing about a GUY she fell in love with. Just like you do. You admitted that’s why you chose it as your bogus handle when you were banned for outing a hooker. You faggot. Now you follow me around. I’m your Bambino Magee!!!!

BOGUSMAGEE

"Morning Edition" host Bob Edwards talked with singer/songwriter/actor Kris Kristofferson about ... one of his biggest hits, "Me and Bobby McGee."

“The title came from [producer and Monument Records founder] Fred Foster. He called one night and said, ‘I’ve got a song title for you. It’s 'Me and Bobby McKee.' I thought he said 'McGee.' Bobby McKee was the secretary of Boudleaux Bryant, who was in the same building with Fred. Then Fred says, ‘The hook is that Bobby McKee is a she. How does that grab you?’ (Laughs) I said, ‘Uh, I’ll try to write it, but I’ve never written a song on assignment.’ So it took me a while to think about.

“There was a Mickey Newbury song that was going through my mind—‘Why You Been Gone So Long?’ It had a rhythm that I really liked. I started singing in that meter.

“For some reason, I thought of La Strada, this Fellini film, and a scene where Anthony Quinn is going around on this motorcycle and Giulietta Masina is the feeble-minded girl with him, playing the trombone. He got to the point where he couldn’t put up with her anymore and left her by the side of the road while she was sleeping. Later in the film, he sees this woman hanging out the wash and singing the melody that the girl used to play on the trombone. He asks, ‘Where did you hear that song?’ And she tells him it was this little girl who had showed up in town and nobody knew where she was from, and later she died. That night, Quinn goes to a bar and gets in a fight. He’s drunk and ends up howling at the stars on the beach. To me, that was the feeling at the end of ‘Bobby McGee.’ The two-edged sword that freedom is. He was free when he left the girl, but it destroyed him. That’s where the line ‘Freedom’s just another name for nothing left to lose’ came from.

“The first time I heard Janis Joplin’s version was right after she died. Paul Rothchild, her producer, asked me to stop by his office and listen to this thing she had cut. Afterwards, I walked all over L.A., just in tears. I couldn’t listen to the song without really breaking up. So when I came back to Nashville, I went into the Combine [Publishing] building late at night, and I played it over and over again, so I could get used to it without breaking up. [Songwriter and keyboardist] Donnie Fritts came over and listened with me, and we wrote a song together that night about Janis, called ‘Epitaph’," Kris Kristofferson, September 16, 1999.

"Morning Edition" host Bob Edwards talked with singer/songwriter/actor Kris Kristofferson about ... one of his biggest hits, "Me and Bobby McGee."

“The title came from [producer and Monument Records founder] Fred Foster. He called one night and said, ‘I’ve got a song title for you. It’s 'Me and Bobby McKee.' I thought he said 'McGee.' Bobby McKee was the secretary of Boudleaux Bryant, who was in the same building with Fred. Then Fred says, ‘The hook is that Bobby McKee is a she. How does that grab you?’ (Laughs) I said, ‘Uh, I’ll try to write it, but I’ve never written a song on assignment.’ So it took me a while to think about.

“There was a Mickey Newbury song that was going through my mind—‘Why You Been Gone So Long?’ It had a rhythm that I really liked. I started singing in that meter.

“For some reason, I thought of La Strada, this Fellini film, and a scene where Anthony Quinn is going around on this motorcycle and Giulietta Masina is the feeble-minded girl with him, playing the trombone. He got to the point where he couldn’t put up with her anymore and left her by the side of the road while she was sleeping. Later in the film, he sees this woman hanging out the wash and singing the melody that the girl used to play on the trombone. He asks, ‘Where did you hear that song?’ And she tells him it was this little girl who had showed up in town and nobody knew where she was from, and later she died. That night, Quinn goes to a bar and gets in a fight. He’s drunk and ends up howling at the stars on the beach. To me, that was the feeling at the end of ‘Bobby McGee.’ The two-edged sword that freedom is. He was free when he left the girl, but it destroyed him. That’s where the line ‘Freedom’s just another name for nothing left to lose’ came from.

“The first time I heard Janis Joplin’s version was right after she died. Paul Rothchild, her producer, asked me to stop by his office and listen to this thing she had cut. Afterwards, I walked all over L.A., just in tears. I couldn’t listen to the song without really breaking up. So when I came back to Nashville, I went into the Combine [Publishing] building late at night, and I played it over and over again, so I could get used to it without breaking up. [Songwriter and keyboardist] Donnie Fritts came over and listened with me, and we wrote a song together that night about Janis, called ‘Epitaph’," Kris Kristofferson, September 16, 1999.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I read that link too. Joplin’s version was the bonediggety. The way the song should be. The one that 99% of people know.
I read that link too. Originally Posted by bambino
I heard it on the radio last year, or maybe the year before. The NPR audio link is archived now, but I found that transcript @ http://performingsongwriter.com/kris...n-bobby-mcgee/
Are you silly bastards still arguing about that fucking song?

And what spurred on this thrilling debate?

Dipshits!
Are you silly bastards still arguing about that fucking song?

And what spurred on this thrilling debate?

Dipshits! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were a part of the debate you moron.
They tried to put a statue of JJ in Joplin, Mo but the town said NO.
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2018, 09:48 AM
. You admitted that’s why you chose it as your bogus handle when you were banned for outing a hooker.
Originally Posted by bambino
I never admitted that bambino....I said I love that song almost as much as WTF.

I said the reason why I like it so is because of that one particular lyric.

Real freedom is fearing nothing.

Most of us fear for the lose of family, wealth, job , death (or in your case a lose of a finger in the ass) ...so I thought KK hit it on the nail with that lyric.
I never admitted that bambino....I said I love that song almost as much as WTF.

I said the reason why I like it so is because of that one particular lyric.

Real freedom is fearing nothing.

Most of us fear for the lose of family, wealth, job , death (or in your case a lose of a finger in the ass) ...so I thought KK hit it on the nail with that lyric. Originally Posted by WTF
You fear hookers. That’s why your dick goes limp and you out them!!!!!!!!BOGUSMAGEE
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2018, 11:27 AM
I fear hookers that want to stick something up my ass!

Something you have no fear of!
I fear hookers that want to stick something up my ass!

Something you have no fear of! Originally Posted by WTF
Neither do a lot of guys here. She stuck her tongue up it first!!!