The Hottest 5 latinas in Houston - who are they?

Here babe, since I'm listed on your OP, you can start with this one...

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

Very very nice. I see that those round brown circles and nips cannot be silenced by your outfit, they still shout out.

Brown Pride!!!!
As soon as I figure out how to post pictures.
...... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wait....you embedded a you tube clip but can't post pics?

Wait....you embedded a you tube clip but can't post pics?

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Ahahaha
Wowwwwww muchisimas gracias (thank you very much)

Mr. GS you WOKE-UP in a great friendly mood Didnt you? Lol Dont be to nice now having me thinking you starting to like me lol

Besitos Chulo

op: don't forget ASSabella....una amiga with a real man's ass.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Wow , Wow & Wow!!!

Ain't it a beautiful thing when two beautiful Latina's/woman can complement each other without no jealousy involved. No hating, criticizing or lying on each other.

thank you very much for the compliment I do appreciate it. & My 100th review by one of houston best gentleman

Beautiful Woman, Very Intelligent and Classy. Love her Curves!

Congratulations on your 100th Review mama! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Wow , Wow & Wow!!!

Ain't it a beautiful thing when two lying Latina whores can complement each other without no jealousy involved. No hating, criticizing or lying on each other.

thank you very much for the compliment I do appreciate it. & My 100th review by one of houston best gentleman
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
FIFY
Wow , Wow & Wow!!!

Ain't it a beautiful thing when two beautiful Latina's/woman can complement each other without no jealousy involved. No hating, criticizing or lying on each other.

Anytime sexy!
Italia DiBella is beautiful

Latin Queens very Chula
they are so many beautiful sexy Latinas in Houston. All different sizes shapes complexions but still Beautiful ....
Beautiful pics Natalia!
  • N.M.
  • 07-26-2016, 01:48 PM
Thank you ^
A lot of fat latina whores up in these parts........ijs
Wowwwwww muchisimas gracias (thank you very much)

Mr. GS you WOKE-UP in a great friendly mood Didnt you? Lol Dont be to nice now having me thinking you starting to like me lol

Besitos Chulo
I've always liked you mija.

Then that one funny "ftfy" post I made and you turned on me and sent the mean email.

(either way: it is true about your ass.)
Anytime sexy! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
WTF, you're NBA now. How can you go from loving black dick to just cutting all us brothas off. I mean I can understand why you may not want to see some of those dudes, but damn some of us were good clients. Now I'm going to lose sleep tonight knowing I will never hear your voice again while I'm balls deep in that pussy. What is the world coming to?

Which one of you dusty negros is keeping this lady away from the rest of black dick? I ain't trying to kidnapped the pussy, just rent it for an hour or two. SMMFH.

I know you're trying to figure out who the fuck I am, but don't waste your time. I only reached out to you through p411 back then and couldn't keep the Okay you gave me because of another LPMOW down there didn't care for you at the time and I didn't need the drama. Which I never understood why that was since you both were LPMOW and supposedly couldn't handle dealing with the same cry baby trick, one would think you two would of been the best of friends. After all there was plenty of us Negros to go around. IJS

Best of luck to you and if you ever decide to relax that NBA policy, hit a brotha up.

Later boo