Things have slowed down ((review specials))

Only person I was looking for was lamb chop Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh you had to hit the edit button lamb chop my arse, you sent for me alright, but today decided to bite back.
And your worser compared to some of the BBW that are on here. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Says who? Im not a BBW
Says who? Im not a BBW Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Oh that came right out of a hobbyist mouth today... He compared you to, two other bbw providers but im not going to do them like that and drop names He whether take them over you.

You might not be a bbw but your looks though..
  • WTF
  • 02-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Y'all are starting to turn me on...

. Originally Posted by WTF
I've been hearing that lately in my inbox...

. Originally Posted by WTF
I think they should get a room. ... I could bring my etch a sketch. ..
I think they should get a room. ... I could bring my etch a sketch. .. Originally Posted by Mythos

I respectfully decline.
I respectfully decline. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
...back to etch a sketch selfies.... :/
...back to etch a sketch selfies.... :/ Originally Posted by Mythos
Yeah I can that one...
And how exactly am I making you look like suckers? These accusations are hurtful and getting ridiculous. Do you have any evidence of wrongdoing, mistreatment of my clients, NCNS, outing, ripping people off, spreading false rumors, or any other bad behavior that would warrant such vitriol? If so, then by all means, produce it. Otherwise, you're just another person jumping on the rumor bandwagon because it suits your agenda. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
The evidence is right here for everybody to see and make up their own minds.

You guys can keep spreading lies or unfounded rumors... I can't stop you. But I can point out that you are lying or at least misguided. Until you can prove otherwise. You notice that c44 and WTF keep making claims that I say things in private places... and yet won't produce any evidence of such. They want ME to do it. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
My opinion is based on my observations of your posts and not on what others say about you.

I can't post every post I've ever made in a private section of the board out here. 1) That would be a betrayal of trust. 2) Even if I did, and it still showed that I'm not lying, all they would have to do is claim that I left something out. I couldn't prove them wrong, and they still wouldn't be able to prove themselves right. It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to PROVE them wrong, but they could absolutely PROVE themselves right if their claims were true. Yeah, they'd have to be banned, but hey, they opened that can of worms, didn't they? Obviously they thought it was worth slinging at me because they knew some of you would be easily led enough to believe it without any evidence. Stop buying it. Make them prove it. Make them have the courage of their convictions, or tell them to kick rocks and save the drama for their mamas. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
This is a public domain. When you post here, you are opening up yourself to the public. That's just how it is.

Next time it might be you someone goes spreading things about and people just believe it because it was said, even though it isn't true. Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Water under the bridge. Not everybody is a sucker.
Oh that came right out of a hobbyist mouth today... He compared you to, two other bbw providers but im not going to do them like that and drop names He whether take them over you.

You might not be a bbw but your looks though.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Sounds like you talk to a lot of tricks about shit that's none of your business. Maybe you should stop being a big mouth hoodrat and it will help to keep your mouth shut about outing people...Just a thought for your ghetto ass.
Sounds like you talk to a lot of tricks about shit that's none of your business. Maybe you should stop being a big mouth hoodrat and it will help to keep your mouth shut about outing people...Just a thought for your ghetto ass. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If you see in my sig line for your info im off, was informed by a hobbyist by text... Thank you very much!

Its funny how some turds try a label me when I get ready to do some checking lol... "After shit being said about me"

But when I don't say shit to no one, people talk shit anyway.

I don't give damn what you think about me, like I said before far from a hoodrat, that's your girl DM
If you see in my sig line for your info im off, was informed by a hobbyist by text... Thank you very much!

Its funny how some turds try a label me when I get ready to do some checking lol...

But when I don't say shit to know one people talk shit anyway.

I don't give damn what think about me, like I said before far from a hoodrad, that's your girl DM Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Read what you just wrote and tell me again that you're not a hoodrat. What the fuck is a "know one?" My advice to you, type less and be quiet, (or "quite" or "quit" as you probably would spell it.)
Read what you just wrote and tell me again that you're not a hoodrat. What the fuck is a "know one?" My advice to you, type less and be quiet, (or "quite" or "quit" as you probably would spell it.) Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

I don't need to reread thank you...

You get the picture just like everyone else, and trust me Ive gotten plenty of pms today about this shenanigans, your girl DM is a loud mouth around this board daily...

And other members agree what I said

Let me guess you a WK for DM
I don't need to reread thank you...

You get the picture just like everyone else, and trust me Ive gotten plenty of pms today about this shenanigans, your girl DM is a loud mouth around this board daily...

And other members agree what I said

Let me guess you a WK for DM Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Look up my previous posts about DM, big mouth if you think I am a WK for her...Do me a favor and post that shit here when you find them...I would post them for you but I think you need to read more to help yourself gain any level of reading comprehension.