The H. Clinton Emails - What's known, What's not

Good question. And how about a "besotted shitbird"? When you spew as much ignorant bullshit as the freelance faggot from Arkansas does, you need to have a shelf full of puerile insults ready at all times. Lately he has gotten lazy and started stealing from the rest of us (e.g. swishy walker and sewer rat). Guess he is out of anything original.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Maybe he's just trying to be creative. For a couple of days, he could hardly type ten words without calling someone "shitstain." It's so nice to see some variety.

He's summoning up the creativity he developed while he was a "freelance writer."
He has an incomparably better relationship with the extreme bargain-basement end of hookerdom than he can ever conceivably hope to have with the truth! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
+ 1 !!!!! :clap :
Maybe he's just trying to be creative. For a couple of days, he could hardly type ten words without calling someone "shitstain." It's so nice to see some variety.

He's summoning up the creativity he developed while he was a "freelance writer." Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Probably trying to learn all the insults he can from working all those Arkansas gloryholes, since he's gone to stealing putdowns that other's used on him first. The lying liberal weasel can't even be original in his put downs ! But then again, Ingles is probably woomby's second language. The maricon !
Obama came back from vacation and dusted off Joe. Obama then sent his spox out to say how great Joe is. Hillary is being investigated by the FBI who is owned and operated by the Executive branch. Do you think Obama knows something that causes him to want Joe rested and ready to take over from Hillary?
He has an incomparably better relationship with the extreme bargain-basement end of hookerdom than he can ever conceivably hope to have with the truth! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
You have an incomparably better relationship with the caddys' assholes than you ever will with hot, wet snatch.
Good question. And how about a "besotted shitbird"? When you spew as much ignorant bullshit as the freelance faggot from Arkansas does, you need to have a shelf full of puerile insults ready at all times. Lately he has gotten lazy and started stealing from the rest of us (e.g. swishy walker and sewer rat). Guess he is out of anything original. He keeps getting lamer and lamer with every post.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
When you're as big of a pussy as lusty tard, you need an 'enforcer' to handle your dirty work. I got a shelf full, you got that much right, you retrograde fuckstick
You have an incomparably better relationship with the caddys' assholes than you ever will with hot, wet snatch. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Slight problem for you here. You have seen no evidence whatsoever that I have any interest in "caddys' assholes," or any gay tendencies of any type (and, for the record, I most certainly do not).

But it's abundantly clear from your many posts that you lied on multiple occasions about your occupation and accomplishments, and that you shop at the very low end of the hooker market.

Although I'm not much on starting threads or posting polls, it would be a hell of a hoot to find out how many people in this forum actually believe that you're an affluent young retiree who's in the top tax bracket!
Probably trying to learn all the insults he can from working all those Arkansas gloryholes, since he's gone to stealing putdowns that other's used on him first. The lying liberal weasel can't even be original in his put downs ! But then again, Ingles is probably woomby's second language. The maricon ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Cono tu madre, pedazo de mierda. Chupame los juevos, maricona.
Slight problem for you here. You have seen no evidence whatsoever that I have any interest in "caddys' assholes," or any gay tendencies of any type (and, for the record, I most certainly do not).

Yet it's abundantly clear from your many posts that you lied on multiple occasions about your occupation and accomplishments, and that you shop at the very low end of the hooker market! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
and yet this lying sack sucker claimed he was in the top tax bracket! the turd didn't even know what that bracket's income was until i posted it.

news flash woomby, 1 percenters don't go for the bottom of the barrel.

But it's abundantly clear from your many posts that you lied on multiple occasions about your occupation and accomplishments, and that you shop at the very low end of the hooker market! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
You don't even have any reviews. We don't know what market you shop in, but based on your attitude, I'm guessing you pay GPS prices, because they see your goddamn ass coming from a mile away.

You've seen no interest that I work at a gloryhole either, and yet you're all too happy to believe it. All I've seen evidence of is you're another old, white blowhard cocksucker who thinks his shit doesn't stink. As long as you continue, you'll be told to kick rocks, grandpa.

PS - never lied about occupation or accomplishments. I have several irons in several fires. I worked as a code monkey for 5 years and I knew two things after that; I was never going to work for anyone else and I was going to make time to enjoy life. 10 years later and I've done both those things. Believe me, don't believe me, it really doesn't matter.
and yet this lying sack sucker claimed he was in the top tax bracket! the turd didn't even know what that bracket's income was until i posted it.

news flash woomby, 1 percenters don't go for the bottom of the barrel. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
News flash, nobody gives a shit about your opinion. Go get some more of those thai ladyboys and tell us all about it. Both the women I've written reviews for are the nicest, sweetest women you would ever hope to meet and you and others continue to disparage them for reasons that I don't fully understand. I've seen other providers. I simply don't write a review for every single visit I make to someone.
Ooops! A Swing and a Miss for Wombraider!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2HsfPqaiao8

Learn to keep your head still (not bobbing like you do at the gloryholes) and stop sniffing the caddy's asshole, dipshit.
You don't even have any reviews. We don't know what market you shop in, but based on your attitude, I'm guessing you pay GPS prices, because they see your goddamn ass coming from a mile away. I play in the sugar daddy/sugar baby world and the HDH and word-of-mouth UTR worlds. Don't ask; you can't afford that sort of thing.

You've seen no interest that I work at a gloryhole either, and yet you're all too happy to believe it. When did I say I believed that? You have me confused with someone else. I'm not into all the silly gay slurs like you are. All I've seen evidence of is you're another old, white blowhard cocksucker who thinks his shit doesn't stink. As long as you continue, you'll be told to kick rocks, grandpa. And if you continue with your obnoxious behavior, I'll keep ridiculing your rather obvious shortcomings. See how that works?

PS - never lied about occupation or accomplishments. LMFAO! Just look at all the shit you've posted on various occasions. I have several irons in several fires. I worked as a code monkey for 5 years and I knew two things after that; I was never going to work for anyone else and I was going to make time to enjoy life. 10 years later and I've done both those things. Believe me, don't believe me, it really doesn't matter. Not buying it! You want so desperately for people to believe that you're really, really smart and that you piss in the tall weeds with the big dogs. Yet you know that we all realize you're nothing more than an insecure little braggart who spends all his free time hovering over the political forum on an SHMB. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm not clicking on a link you post, so whatever it is, fuck yourself.
. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I have an account at SA, you don't need to tell me shit, cocksucker. I don't need you to believe I'm smart. My intelligence does not rest on your belief. I also don't piss in weeds or near dogs, that's just fucking weird. Maybe Another Realm is what you seek.

Awww, big baby is going to keep ridiculing me. You're the insecure shitheel who feels the need to piss on others, fuckstick. "Don't worry, you can't afford it". You're doing the exact goddamn thing you accuse me of. Keep it up, I got nothing but time for you, Judy.