Open Challenge: If you think you can sue me... Please do

Everyone stay away from this girl she is the devil and I did nothing to you but tried to help your sorry ass y'all wanna know what happened pm me and ill tell you. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Pm sent
Everyone stay away from this girl Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Damn you're quick

i dont see any way this ends well, i think there might be a bad moon on the rise
  • !VI!
  • 02-12-2016, 10:04 PM
i take a day to work on cosplay and shit hits the f'n fan again,

SP check you facts, i texted you and you know what you told me was BS! I may be crazy now but don't EVER accuse me of something SO INSANE AGAIN!

I'm an Angel, my halo is being held up by horns
  • broes
  • 02-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Well miss vi or whomever is in control of her accounts is now giving an open invitation for strangers to come rape her while she showers via tumbler... I don't know why some people don't see how dangerous and serious this situation is as a whole

All I can say to guys that have little head syndrome DONT BE A DUMBASS Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Like that chick actually showers.
i take a day to work on cosplay and shit hits the f'n fan again,

SP check you facts, i texted you and you know what you told me was BS! I may be crazy now but don't EVER accuse me of something SO INSANE AGAIN!

I'm an Angel, my halo is being held up by horns Originally Posted by !VI!
You need to meet with a mental health professional. whatever you did to SP, was outta line.....why attack someone that wants to help your damaged ass?.....
Your challenge is to sue you. Have not seen what the stakes are for that challenge. You need to be careful how you word your challenges because you say nothing about who wins just challenge to sue you. Hell anybody can sue your ass and the way you have challenged they win. Be careful darling.
Like that chick actually showers. Originally Posted by broes

Wine. All over my batphone. Thanck you.
  • !VI!
  • 02-13-2016, 12:11 AM
Like that chick actually showers. Originally Posted by broes
^ like this asshole
You need to meet with a mental health professional. whatever you did to SP, was outta line.....why attack someone that wants to help your damaged ass?..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

here is the issue... there are now 6 people throwing catty and off topic bullshit in this thread... if i respond to any of them i get 10 points... that so now i have to sit hlere and take this, and i CAN'T not won't respond... because of dumbass logic...

this is one of my biggest points on this bored... it's not self defense here, it's lay down and take it. Well broes just saying you overall posts speak A LOT about you.

i will RTM every asshole post you make because honestly, you don't seem to have the capability to say something with out talking with your dick.
^ like this asshole

here is the issue... there are now 6 people throwing catty and off topic bullshit in this thread... if i respond to any of them i get 10 points... that so now i have to sit hlere and take this, and i CAN'T not won't respond... because of dumbass logic...

this is one of my biggest points on this bored... it's not self defense here, it's lay down and take it. Well broes just saying you overall posts speak A LOT about you.

i will RTM every asshole post you make because honestly, you don't seem to have the capability to say something with out talking with your dick. Originally Posted by !VI!
10 points are your life.
  • broes
  • 02-13-2016, 12:26 AM
i will RTM every asshole post you make because honestly, you don't seem to have the capability to say something with out talking with your dick. Originally Posted by !VI!
I don't talk with my dick. But my dick did tell me to tell you to take an occasional shower.

Go ahead and RTM me. Then ATM a stranger.
Before I leave eccie I get to say what I want. You piece of shit you are so low. You really need help. You could done anything to me but my family. You are lucky I don't know where you are and really I don't want to. But any who you stay the he'll away from me my area and don't ever let me see you. I was extremely nice to you and you bite me this hard. As a mom I really really wish you will get some help. And oh Leave me the fuck alone thank you.
Nice to see that VI's trashy ass likes to fuck up the world of so called friends as well...SCUMBAG
The more I read on this thread the more likely I am to set something up with VI. I got shit on by a Lil hooker once and no one could be as bad as she was. Hey gal don't give in.....
The more I read on this thread the more likely I am to set something up with VI. I got shit on by a Lil hooker once and no one could be as bad as she was. Hey gal don't give in..... Originally Posted by tucson
Yeah y'all are a match made in heaven, please ride off in the sunset together