Malaysian airlines: the rise of Al Queada?

• CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 08:03 AM
another thread about C130's ... right wingers obviously believe everyone is as stupid as they are and believe a plane is a plane is a plane
another thread about C130's ... right wingers obviously believe everyone is as stupid as they are and believe a plane is a plane is a plane Originally Posted by CJ7
"Six" of them, CBJ7 -- six which entered hostile airspace and went veritably undetected.
"Six" of them, CBJ7 -- six which entered hostile airspace and went veritably undetected. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The arguing is getting heavy and nasty for a change.

Why?

all you fucking experts can't gift re out what happened without blaming someone or claiming that we're being hoodwinked.

what a paranoid cowering bunch of little people you are.

Heavens Gate closed before you could lace up your Nikes!

lmao!!!
Try this. Go to Bing maps and look at Western Australia. If you know what you're looking at you can see several paved roads that can be used as runways. You can also see several small airports with no control tower, no utilities, and very few people around. Many of these are just runways in the middle of nowhere.

I don't understand why this is so hard to comprehend. You think like Americans and like in Mena, AR Americans saw things but never reported them. How many people see a low flying aircraft in other countries but don't give it a second glance. Remember, the sun wasn't up for most of this flight. How are sleeping people going to see anything CJ. Why is this "right wing"? I guess that is the way it is in CJ world. There is right wing news and information and what? Left wing news and information? Go back and read your Marx then.
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 08:37 AM
"Six" of them, CBJ7 -- six which entered hostile airspace and went veritably undetected. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

a c 130 vs a jumbo jet .. yeah, they're both the same if you're a total idiot, and YOU are
a c 130 vs a jumbo jet .. yeah, they're both the same if you're a total idiot, and YOU are Originally Posted by CJ7
You're the ignorant ass making that argument, CBJ7. Regardless of your deflection, CBJ7, the reality is that TWELVE -- not just one -- aircraft went virtually unobserved in hostile territory.

• CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 08:45 AM
You're the ignorant ass making that argument, CBJ7. Regardless of your deflection, CBJ7, the reality is that TWELVE -- not just one -- aircraft went virtually unobserved in hostile territory.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

the reality is you're too stupid for me to exchange any sort of communication with ... try JD, he's dumb enough for you.
the reality is you're too stupid for me to exchange any sort of communication with ... try JD, he's dumb enough for you. Originally Posted by CJ7
You give that same pat response every time you have your ignorant ass handed to you, CBJ7.
CJ ran out of answers weeks ago.
CJ ran out of answers weeks ago. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
To run out of answers one much have some in the first place.

All he has is name calling ... that's all he ever will have.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2014, 09:28 AM
To run out of answers one much have some in the first place.

All he has is name calling ... that's all he ever will have. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL....did you have more information before the Zimmerman trial or more information on what happen to this flight?

Speculation are you now speculating on something you know very little about? How many 777's have you flown?
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 09:36 AM
just imagining all the baggage handlers that know the difference between jumbo jet capabilities and turbo prop military aircraft capabilities laughing their asses off at all of you flight engineers on a hooker board cracks me up ... not only are you boys too stupid to understand you're all clueless, you're all too stupid to notice you're the laughing stock of anyone on this board who can even spell airplane ... but that's ok, if you all insist on being the low end of the brainwave, who am I to argue?

please, carry on showcasing your vast knowledge about aircraft physics ........
just imagining all the baggage handlers that know the difference between jumbo jet capabilities and turbo prop military aircraft capabilities laughing their asses off at all of you flight engineers on a hooker board cracks me up ... not only are you boys too stupid to understand you're all clueless, you're all too stupid to notice you're the laughing stock of anyone on this board who can even spell airplane ... but that's ok, if you all insist on being the low end of the brainwave, who am I to argue?

please, carry on showcasing your vast knowledge about aircraft physics ........ Originally Posted by CJ7
It remains that if twelve to fourteen aircraft can remain virtually undetected in hostile airspace and territory, so it is also possible that a solitary plane can likewise go undetected, you enormous ignoramus.
Does your avatar qualify you?
  • CJ7
  • 03-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Does your avatar qualify you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

not to fly a 777, but it qualifies my knowledge of aircraft capabilities, and trust me, not one of you know 1/10th as much as you think you do

Ive come to the conclusion its more fun laughing at all of you airframe idiots than it is to even bother spitting on your black shoes

theres a brown shoe, black shoe meaning floating around somewhere out there. in carrier world .. figure it out