Poll: Free Jon Balls

NB,

I think that we can all agree that this is coming to a beautiful conclusion.

Shall we close this effective ... say Friday? When JB returns?

DD
Feel free to close it now.

Thank you.
well, after PMing with a mod. He did stop making up handles. And has not posted at all. Will he last. Who knows!
  • Doove
  • 11-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Your disdain for me, NB, only helps prove the point i made in post #171.
I think someone may be miffed that there wasn't a poll asking that he be let back in.......... Originally Posted by Perryay
If you're referring to me, and i know you are, i think it's pretty clear i would have come out on the short end of that poll.

The rules around here are pretty obvious. Clash with the providers or clash with the mods, and you remain welcome in the clique.

Clash with a few of the hobbyists, and not so much.

I'm ok with that. Originally Posted by Doove
post 171

we are not all the same
NB,
Unless it gets out of hand or ... ridiculous, I think Friday is a grand day ... a day of joy and celebration .... a day that will live in, dare I say it???? Infamy?

Thank you all!

DD
  • GP
  • 11-16-2011, 02:16 PM
That was proving a point?

Post 171 and now 200 just makes you sound like the misfit kid with no friends who sits by himself in the corner picking his nose. poooooooooooooooooor doove!

You can come sit at our table until JB comes back. Just wash your hands first
  • GP
  • 11-16-2011, 02:19 PM
NB,

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
NB,
Unless it gets out of hand or ... ridiculous, I think Friday is a grand day ... a day of joy and celebration .... a day that will live in, dare I say it???? Infamy?

Thank you all!

Why are we closing a thread? Am I missing something?
Why are we closing a thread? Am I missing something? Originally Posted by GP
It appears the thread:

1. Served its purpose
2. Has reached the message board equivalency of entropy

Entropy is a thermodynamic property that can be used to determine the energy available for useful work in a thermodynamic process, such as in energy conversion devices, engines, or machines. Such devices can only be driven by convertible energy, and have a theoretical maximum efficiency when converting energy to work. During this work, entropy accumulates in the system, which then dissipates in the form of waste heat.
  • GP
  • 11-16-2011, 02:43 PM
I see. I was having a mental moment. You are the OP, so you do have the option to make that request and according to the rules, it will receive consideration.

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration.
  • Doove
  • 11-16-2011, 05:04 PM
That was proving a point?

Post 171 and now 200 just makes you sound like the misfit kid with no friends who sits by himself in the corner picking his nose. poooooooooooooooooor doove! Originally Posted by GP
Well, if that's not proof, then his being buddies with you (and starting a poll hoping for Jonballs' return) while having disdain for me certainly is.

I see. I was having a mental moment. You are the OP, so you do have the option to make that request and according to the rules, it will receive consideration. Originally Posted by GP
Talking about rules in a thread that's a poll to allow Jonballs back.
  • GP
  • 11-16-2011, 05:39 PM
Well, if that's not proof, then his being buddies with you (and starting a poll hoping for Jonballs' return) while having disdain for me certainly is. . Originally Posted by Doove
Me thinks you are just jealous we didn't start a poll for you when you were banned.

Talking about rules in a thread that's a poll to allow Jonballs back. Originally Posted by Doove

I knew you would find the irony in the rules quote
  • Doove
  • 11-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Me thinks you are just jealous we didn't start a poll for you when you were banned. Originally Posted by GP
Yup, God knows i fret about the lack of love i'm getting from you and NB.
NB,

Feel free to close it now.

Thank you. Originally Posted by NormalBob
there is a whole lotta RED MEAT hanging here though!!LOL!!...