That Ass

Nova has a body and an ass that is magnificent that is for sure. My ATF.
Nova has a body and an ass that is magnificent that is for sure. My ATF. Originally Posted by twobullhunglow
Gracias guapo, mucho amor mi jefe(you will learn spanish today)
Nova has a body and an ass that is magnificent that is for sure. My ATF. Originally Posted by twobullhunglow
What you need is a Nova - Ginger double! More ass than you can handle all in one happy place!

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Photo Removed - Biomed1
Ginger you have a mighty fine ass as well, I have seen it up close and personal and your pictures do not do it justice.

The two of you would be a night of sexual bliss.
Ginger you have a mighty fine ass as well, I have seen it up close and personal and your pictures do not do it justice.

The two of you would be a night of sexual bliss. Originally Posted by twobullhunglow
Thanks hon!!

And yes it would!
I do not believe I have seen this gorgeous work of art on here yet. One can't deny that this ass is awesome.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Photo Removed - Biomed1
Ginger does have a nice ass! I'd hit it =)
Ginger does have a nice ass! I'd hit it =) Originally Posted by Dearest
Ha!! Thanks hon. I'm open to letting you hit it.
Ha!! Thanks hon. I'm open to letting you hit it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I am hoping to hit it soon. Great ass shot Ginger
I am hoping to hit it soon. Great ass shot Ginger Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Thanks hon! Looking forward to meeting you!
I only know of one ass I can look at and see a Razorback at the same time. I do love asses and Razorbacks.
What you need is a Nova - Ginger double! More ass than you can handle all in one happy place! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That would be a nice reunion with Ms Ginger.
Mr.Hunglow...make it happen captain!!
I do not believe I have seen this gorgeous work of art on here yet. One can't deny that this ass is awesome.

Staff Edit - Image Violation - Photo Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by twobullhunglow
Ive licked on that booty a few times..and yessssss that ass is very awesome
Highly recommend Ms.Sarahlynn anytime!!
Ive licked on that booty a few times..and yessssss that ass is very awesome
Highly recommend Ms.Sarahlynn anytime!! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Well holy shit that sounds just hot as hell. I love asses as much as anybody but how did NWA get so many fine asses??? We've got a few nice ones here in central ark too but damn seeing these pics of nova, Sarah Lynn, and ginger have me wanting to relocate north. Any chance any of you ladies are coming this way anytime soon???
Well holy shit that sounds just hot as hell. I love asses as much as anybody but how did NWA get so many fine asses??? We've got a few nice ones here in central ark too but damn seeing these pics of nova, Sarah Lynn, and ginger have me wanting to relocate north. Any chance any of you ladies are coming this way anytime soon??? Originally Posted by Loveitinmyface
Nova and I were thinking about coming down to visit Little Rock together sometime soon, if there's enough interest!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1892465