Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Good Job everyone, it was enough to break her down today. I didn't know the angry little girl could cry, but you all did a great job proving you had what it took....

Guess that's community for you...
I seriously doubt she was crying at all. IF she was, my belief is that it's because she can't troll here anymore until her ban is over.
21 points. All expired.
Good Job everyone, it was enough to break her down today. I didn't know the angry little girl could cry, but you all did a great job proving you had what it took....

Guess that's community for you... Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Look dude, I don't like to see anybody get banned. I kind of even feel bad for the girl.

But you've got to know this isn't for everybody. You can't threaten violence in this biz on either side, client or provider. No matter how pissed off a person gets, they have to show some kind of self restraint. It's a must here. And she had none. Zero. Zilch.

And 2. She records clients. Yea she said just possible dangerous ones... but come on man, we are supposed to just take her at her word on that? Her word doesn't carry much water around here. Too much shady shit from one person and they loose people's trust. And she's lost it. Not to mention her room mates, to trust her means someone would have to trust them also. Any one of them could get a hold of her videos and do god knows what with them. There are a lot of guys here that have a lot to risk. And that is a recipe for disaster.

I know you have a soft spot for her. But can you honestly say you don't see that she was a loose cannon? Do you really think something bad wasn't bound to happen and that it's better to go this away than after something REALLY got out of hand.

Like I said, I hate to see it, but I honestly think it's better this way. For everybody, including her.
how many bans can she go thru before the plug is pulled she is now and always
bat shit crazy

Hey there when did you get back? Well its good to.see you are back! I'm working on 10 points from my bestie. But if not mistaken you can get banned whenever they feel like it
Does not have to because point level is at a certain number. It is if where the feel necessary they will ban you for however many days months they want. Trust me I know first hand. I was no where near 45 points and got banned for a month..Play safe guys......T
...Yea she said just possible dangerous ones... Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
The problem is she goes around accusing any and everyone of being dangerous. She doesn't base it on anything concrete, just whatever she stirs up in her mind.

P411 accounts don't get permanently revoked bc the person is misunderstood or too angsty and outspoken.
  • broes
  • 11-17-2014, 09:13 PM
I would guess he gets most points from the stripper mod. Their interactions are priceless. Originally Posted by Boltfan
You, sir, are absolutely correct.

Did you read the entire thread? No one else was bragging about watching a video tape, getting license plates, threatening to kick asses and hunt people down in RW other than her. So, unless I am missing something, the rest of us should be offered condolences for her bad behavior. IJS....even an asshole knows it's an asshole.
I've said this before, but I still believe that Wulfie just needs a freakin' hug. Makes me kind of sad.
Look dude, I don't like to see anybody get banned. I kind of even feel bad for the girl.

But you've got to know this isn't for everybody. You can't threaten violence in this biz on either side, client or provider. No matter how pissed off a person gets, they have to show some kind of self restraint. It's a must here. And she had none. Zero. Zilch.

And 2. She records clients. Yea she said just possible dangerous ones... but come on man, we are supposed to just take her at her word on that? Her word doesn't carry much water around here. Too much shady shit from one person and they loose people's trust. And she's lost it. Not to mention her room mates, to trust her means someone would have to trust them also. Any one of them could get a hold of her videos and do god knows what with them. There are a lot of guys here that have a lot to risk. And that is a recipe for disaster.

I know you have a soft spot for her. But can you honestly say you don't see that she was a loose cannon? Do you really think something bad wasn't bound to happen and that it's better to go this away than after something REALLY got out of hand.

Like I said, I hate to see it, but I honestly think it's better this way. For everybody, including her. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat

It's true, but there is no reason 9-12 people had to gang up on her... Sorry I was on bike crash and on heavy drugs right now. I'm
Just trying to say I call Cathrine earlier while she broke down, she just feels like people were able get away with calling her every kind of crazy... But when she got mad because of the false accisation she got punished (spelling going to suck

I can confirm I've only ran into roommates once put of 8 or 9 times seeing her and they don't seem like bad people

And I know she doesn't record everyone ... Because she only keeps file UD she is placing alert or Collins the cops due to robbery

In that alert the guy posted, he clearly had a gun on her on the picture, but she didn't get his face because she believed he was safe

We have taken this to far, I'm going to go back and recover,

Stay safe my friends
Did you read the entire thread? No one else was bragging about watching a video tape, getting license plates, threatening to kick asses and hunt people down in RW other than her. So, unless I am missing something, the rest of us should be offered condolences for her bad behavior. IJS....even an asshole knows it's an asshole. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Sorry got in wreck on my bike , on heavy drugs right now

You are right kendke but 12 vs 1 was just uncalled for

I've gitta rest sorry in a lot of pain

But yea to those who wanted WP to cry you succeeded

She says after ban she will only post add and alerts, hopefully she does
The problem is she goes around accusing any and everyone of being dangerous. She doesn't base it on anything concrete, just whatever she stirs up in her mind.

P411 accounts don't get permanently revoked bc the person is misunderstood or too angsty and outspoken. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Nurse, you should sctuslly try to research before making statements, she wasn't kying about the gun, the email to Gina, or the guy who robber her, he had temp plates tho, so that's really useless in investigation

she will only post add.... Originally Posted by jjkageab12
Posting comments on another's medical condition is strictly prohibited.

Please control yourself.....