ALERT on Natalia Mori and her friends

Says the guy who claims everyone is my client because I respond to someone who responds to them... Lmfao Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I will ask you this simple question again. Why are you addressing me? You're responding to me not to them...this ain't rocket science you know.

So I take you it you just want to fuck with me? Is that what this is? If so that's fine.
Yes it was typed in a cell phone the point is still the same but if in your view typed cell phones dont carry any weight,just show how narrow minded you are henceforth your need to defend yourself I'm not attacking any one here just pointing out the obvious now you might want to reflect on this instead of having such thin skin better your arguments be clear and concise in your points don't resort to name calling as far as Dorothy she doesn't need me or any one to defend her is nice that she did point the obvious to you I might not be her customer but it's all the same she deserves respect regardless of her condition as a provider now to bad you cannot handle her sense of humor or sarcasm wich makes the more entertaining
Yes it was typed in a cell phone the point is still the same but if in your view typed cell phones dont carry any weight,just show how narrow minded you are henceforth your need to defend yourself I'm not attacking any one here just pointing out the obvious now you might want to reflect on this instead of having such thin skin better your arguments be clear and concise in your points don't resort to name calling as far as Dorothy she doesn't need me or any one to defend her is nice that she did point the obvious to you I might not be her customer but it's all the same she deserves respect regardless of her condition as a provider now to bad you cannot handle her sense of humor or sarcasm wich makes the more entertaining Originally Posted by grsshpper

HAHAHA are you some kinda robot from the future. So cold so rigid so mechanical so flowing.
I will ask you this simple question again. Why are you addressing me? You're responding to me not to them...this ain't rocket science you know.

So I take you it you just want to fuck with me? Is that what this is? If so that's fine. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I will ask you again why are you responding to me ?
I might not be her customer but it's all the same she deserves respect regardless of her condition as a provider now to bad you cannot handle her sense of humor or sarcasm wich makes the more entertaining Originally Posted by grsshpper
Heh
oh you silly wabbit leave the rational arguments for the adults go back to high school learn how to have an intelligent debate and then get back to me ok you just proved my point couldn't better your argument so you resorted to the name calling
I might not be her customer but it's all the same she deserves respect regardless of her condition as a provider Originally Posted by grsshpper
what does her condition as a provider mean? walk me through that. grasshopper...man you hilarious for real for real
what does her condition as a provider mean? walk me through that. grasshopper...man you hilarious for real for real Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Get back on topic or waste some more bandwidth with another vapid thread.
Get back on topic or waste some more bandwidth with another vapid thread. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
jokes on you as there was never a real topic. ohh and

im sorry your are having trouble with her "condition" its meant to be a reference to the "human condition" some people because of their chosen profession can be categorized to be in the condition of been that profession example a "doctor" or "lawyer" when those terms are used "jim" or "bob" stop been individuals and become just that "doctor" or "lawyer" in this case dorothy monroe is an individual that happens to be a provider in other words dont judge a book by its cover don't dismiss any one by their profession or condition
im sorry your are having trouble with her "condition" its meant to be a reference to the "human condition" some people because of their chosen profession can be categorized to be in the condition of been that profession example a "doctor" or "lawyer" when those terms are used "jim" or "bob" stop been individuals and become just that "doctor" or "lawyer" in this case dorothy monroe is an individual that happens to be a provider in other words dont judge a book by its cover don't dismiss any one by their profession or condition Originally Posted by grsshpper

im sorry your are having trouble with her "condition" its meant to be a reference to the "human condition" some people because of their chosen profession can be categorized to be in the condition of been that profession example a "doctor" or "lawyer" when those terms are used "jim" or "bob" stop been individuals and become just that "doctor" or "lawyer" in this case dorothy monroe is an individual that happens to be a provider in other words dont judge a book by its cover don't dismiss any one by their profession or condition
sorry about the double post done by the cell phone by itself
sorry about the double post done by the cell phone by itself Originally Posted by grsshpper

return of the haunted killer cell phones huh

dude you are pure comedy gold.