just when you think you've seen it all on eccie

We know this hobby world is your real world. By your own words, you chose it over your progeny.......kind of sad, actually.
I let you tell it

You think it's just about my progeny? Heh

Dude seriously I'm not worried one bit about your opinion or anyone else that's in your click or "Supporters" .

But if it makes you sleep better at night run with what you say...

But knowing what I know, and im going to stop there...

We're not about to talk this over...
*raises hand*

Sooooo.... I gots a question.

Like, is CB the reason for your "if it ain't white, it ain't right" policy WU?

Off topic, I apologize, I'm just really interested in this story. It's entertaining as fuck. Originally Posted by Richiej281
And dearhunter didn't answer this question honestly..
I'm not going to go back and look, so I'll just ask. With WU being the, let's say, "doubter" of non white women that he is.... How did CB get his info in the first place, without actually seeing him? Like, is CB the reason for your "if it ain't white, it ain't right" policy WU? Originally Posted by Richiej281
Sorry, didn't see the second part, and dearhunter answered the first part. Another whore gave her my info, knowing she's unstable enough to out it. They've passed around my info for years, ever since the female mods in the Powder Puff room let it happen in 2010.

No, I find black women very unattractive in many ways. CB epitomizes a LOT of those reasons, but she's just an example, not the cause.
Sorry, didn't see the second part, and dearhunter answered the first part. Another whore gave her my info, knowing she's unstable enough to out it. They've passed around my info for years, ever since the female mods in the Powder Puff room let it happen in 2010.

No, I find black women very unattractive in many ways. CB epitomizes a LOT of those reasons, but she's just an example, not the cause. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dude I was not even in houston in 2010..

I've heard that siren girl was banned behind you..

And theirs only one girl I talked to off this board, and that would be seeking p!

I moved to houston 2013... That siren girl was already gone.. I saw how yall talked about her on board, so stop lying..

And that is a new story adding the girl, because the 1st time you said a hobbyist gave it to me .. I Tell you, you can't keep up with your stories.

Do you wan't me to pull that as well?

You going to stop lying on my name..!!!
I saw what dearhunter posted, but you did a monkey see monkey do, and thats what I was waiting for...
Fuck, now I am answering for Wakeup........half the time I don't even agree with Wakeup.

I would be remiss to not point out that the potty mouth outing whore disclosed in this threAD that she dropped the bomb on her progeny.

Did the potty mouth outing whore just claim seeking p was her source?
Fuck, now I am answering for Wakeup........half the time I don't even agree with Wakeup.

I would be remiss to not point out that the potty mouth outing whore disclosed in this threAD that she dropped the bomb on her progeny. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yeah try to be a distraction, because your homeboy is a liar...

Trying to follow in line what you say..

Because he was a liar in the 1st place, and can't keep up with what he say's..

Pretty much you come out to clean up his mess..

Seeking p moved here 2013 to.. So try something else
You are the one who opened her potty mouth and mentioned seeking p........I just asked a question.
You are the one who opened her potty mouth and mentioned seeking p........I just asked a question. Originally Posted by dearhunter

Back at you potty mouth outing "Whore", now tell your girlfriend wackup to get out here right now!
Wakeup, it would appear that the potty mouth outing whore is saying seeking p gave her your RWI........that she then posted on the open board.

Potty mouth outing whores throwing potty mouth outing whores over the cliff........go figure
Dude nice try, seeking was not here 2010..(she was not even in tx)

Stop stalling for wakeup, and go sit down..

Wackup's a big girl...
The real winner here is Flyinhi.

He has 14 page thread going on as we speak with exactly the shit that makes him cry at night.

Thank the potty mouth outting whore on the way out for her self destructing train wreck.
The real winner here is Flyinhi.

He has 14 page thread going on as we speak with exactly the shit that makes him cry at night.

Thank the potty mouth outting whore on the way out for her self destructing train wreck. Originally Posted by junglemonkey
You would say that "Team" wackup...

Being truthful is not a train wreck...

But a liar would be train wreck ijs...

And IDGAF what you think! Because you support lairs than the the truth... So that makes you messed up individual.

Now im waiting on wackup to come out here , so he can eat his lies like a big girl..
Oh and fyi, I don't think flyinghi has a problem with this..

Pretty cool guy...