Kathy Griffin

I find it interesting that she didn't apologize to Trump, or his family. Her apology was specifically for people who she thought would enjoy the presentation, but were offended.

I find it funny that Al Franken thought it was funny, and kept her on his show list until he heard from his constituents.

This is the essence of every liberal apology I can recall.
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 12:56 PM
I find it interesting that she didn't apologize to Trump, or his family. Her apology was specifically for people who she thought would enjoy the presentation, but were offended.

I find it funny that Al Franken thought it was funny, and kept her on his show list until he heard from his constituents.

This is the essence of every liberal apology I can recall. Originally Posted by kehaar
Looks like she is fighting ask! Good for her!

Kathy Griffin and civil-rights lawyer Lisa Bloom came for Donald Trump Friday.
"I’m not afraid of Trump," she said. "He’s a bully. I’ve dealt with older white guys trying to keep me down my whole career."
She spoke to reporters in order to address what they both view as a disproportionate response by the president and his family after she posed with a fake, severed Trump head for photographer Tyler Shields.
Be honest you would like to fuck that ugly skank Originally Posted by gary5912
Kathy or Donald? LOL Neither.
[/I] Originally Posted by WTF

Oh yaaaassss......goodie-goodie for her! woo hoo, oh boy!

She and her $1,000-per-minute lawyer were awesome...such great theater. Tour dates being canceled left and right...what's-left-of-her-career spiraling like a screamin' turd in the bowel. hahahaaa.....stoopid bitch.

This is what you get when you do really, really dumb stuff. Kinda like John Podesta's brilliant password.

Kathy Griffin and civil-rights lawyer Lisa Bloom came for Donald Trump Friday.
"I’m not afraid of Trump," she said. "He’s a bully. I’ve dealt with older white guys trying to keep me down my whole career."
She spoke to reporters in order to address what they both view as a disproportionate response by the president and his family after she posed with a fake, severed Trump head for photographer Tyler Shields. Originally Posted by WTF

So you agree that she didn't apologize t0 the target of her photo session, and the leftist elites think its ok, and are only chastising her because of the feedback from the public. That stipulation is illuminating.
That stipulation is illuminating. Originally Posted by kehaar
She's angry at men. WTF is also. Same reasons.
I called this right on the money. Now she's the injured and oh so innocent VICTIM.

In case you missed it, one of Hannity's advertisers has come crawling back to his show. So much for that vaunted liberal boycott power.
  • Trey
  • 06-02-2017, 02:54 PM
So you agree that she didn't apologize t0 the target of her photo session, and the leftist elites think its ok, and are only chastising her because of the feedback from the public. That stipulation is illuminating. Originally Posted by kehaar
I wouldn't apologize to that fuck head either. It wasn't funny really but I never thought KG was very funny. But you did it stand by it. The right is just as bad if not more so, they just cry and bitch when it's the guy on right setting trashed. Shes gone now baby boos, dry your eyes.
I wouldn't apologize to that fuck head either. It wasn't funny really but I never thought KG was very funny. But you did it stand by it. The right is just as bad if not more so, they just cry and bitch when it's the guy on right setting trashed. Shes gone now baby boos, dry your eyes. Originally Posted by Trey

I am not arguing that she should apologize. She clearly hates Trump, and wishes to see him dead.

Every article in every news link that I have read has said that she apologized(she didn't in any significant way). They have also said that the leftist leadership has condemned her. They haven't any any significant way.

Every link says the same thing.

Leftist trolls linking to secondary news articles are not providing pertinent information.
The right is just as bad if not more so, they just cry and bitch when it's the guy on right setting trashed. Shes gone now baby boos, dry your eyes. Originally Posted by Trey
It's rather amusing when the "elitists" Liberals, who profess to have "high road" standards of thought and behavior apologize and justify their dumb and outrageous remarks and behavior by proclaiming ALL THOSE "OTHER PEOPLE" DO IT!!!!

Are you whining about the "Deplorables"?

But it's "nice to know" decapitating people is ok with you!
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 03:09 PM
She's angry at men. WTF is also. Same reasons. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not angry at you homosexual men.

Why ever would you think that?

Anderson Cooper had to say wtf he had to say for work and you have to stay in the closet. I understand.

Do not mistake the brutal truth as anger my gay little friend.
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 03:12 PM

But it's "nice to know" decapitating people is ok with you! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey LexyLiar, she did not decapitate anyone.

Had she, I'd be celebrating like a mofo!
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 03:16 PM
I called this right on the money. Now she's the injured and oh so innocent VICTIM.

In case you missed it, one of Hannity's advertisers has come crawling back to his show. So much for that vaunted liberal boycott power. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
She is a victim of Trump.

Hannity stfu about that conspiracy theory about the dead staffer, so advertiser have more pull than you think. Just ask Bill.
  • WTF
  • 06-02-2017, 03:22 PM
NOT FUNNY ONE BIT! imagine if this was done to The 0zombie King...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Art that is meant to be offensive...is still Art.

It is not illegal.

Are some of you Snowflakes wanting to make being offended against the law?
And even MORE Counties turn Red.

In between KG's whining, Hillary's blaming, Nancy's confusion, "Maxine the Moron's" stupidity, , and Chucky's pandering, the entire House and Senate might end up Republican.