Top 3 Providers you could fuck forever!!!

Oh BTW please take me off your top 3 Suiram since your #1 on my DNS thx now I'll go hit that little rtm on this thread since you like to personally attack the ladies here. Originally Posted by sexykim2008
No can do boo it’s my list sorry, you can hit whatever button you want that’s your choice.
LMAO-- oh don't keep it to yourself. Please, tell me who my baby daddy is. I mean, he managed to impregnante me almost 7 years before I became a whore... and 10 years before I became Grace. I want to know who this miracle trick is. I'm sure my ex husband would love to know too-- so he can finally be off that child support hook. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Pm sent
Abe is very important around here sun chip lol. Abe for president 2020 Originally Posted by suiram77
This says a lot about Dallas.

You do realize your ignorance is your biggest downfall. Originally Posted by sexykim2008
Don't sell suiram short, Kim - his ignorance might be the least of his downfalls.
He's gonna earn that ban in short order.... but he still won't have the record for quickest ban. Oh well, he'll have to try harder next time.
I remember when docbon got his name stealth changed to child please by Bish. Was a great night of drinking.

Edit: bottom of a page... ffs
You do realize your ignorance is your biggest downfall. Your so disrespectful. I've said what I wanted I refuse to fall into your adolescent bullshit it's so not worth my time. Grow up for real it's pathetic you have nothing better to do than come in here and talk shit all the time!

So what do you call this Kim? Sounds like a personal attack on me not me on you boo.

If what you said is true then I’m waiting to fall in life, because right now I’m winning in life boo. My wealth is my up and up and up, and I can’t see anything or anyone else from where I’m sitting sun chip. I can careless about ignorance as long as I’m a rich ass ignorant man.
This says a lot about Dallas.

Don't sell suiram short, Kim - his ignorance might be the least of his downfalls. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Amen brother I here you buddy good job by the way thinking of that.
He's gonna earn that ban in short order.... but he still won't have the record for quickest ban. Oh well, he'll have to try harder next time. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I think the mods are sleeping
This type of bs never would have lasted on aspd. Oh well back to watching Grey's anatomy!

Been here since 09 with less than 400 posts but I couldn't keep watching my name get thrown around from someone I lack any respect for! I never feed into the drama but this shit has to stop!
He's gonna earn that ban in short order.... but he still won't have the record for quickest ban. Oh well, he'll have to try harder next time. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Child please please girl let it go.
Child please who give a fuck when it happen, you missing my point slow poke lol. Your baby daddy is a Jonh/ trick is my point and you know it . Save that other beef garbage for someone in your circle to believe. Originally Posted by suiram77
Liar liar liar and now I just got a pm of who the hobbyist possibly was that knocked you up, but I’m going to keep that to myself. I’m finished with you gracy later sun chip. Originally Posted by suiram77
Pm sent Originally Posted by suiram77
I think the mods are sleeping
This type of bs never would have lasted on aspd. Oh well back to watching Grey's anatomy!

Been here since 09 with less than 400 posts but I couldn't keep watching my name get thrown around from someone I lack any respect for! I never feed into the drama but this shit has to stop! Originally Posted by sexykim2008
If you go back and read again, I have not attack you, but you did. You will only make them hit you with points boo. They not sleep they are reading everything, other than stay on topic that’s all that can be said to me. Now all you others with the name calling of me ignorant, stupid, loser, small dick, smelly and all your other that bull crap will most definitely get you some points so good luck.
Originally Posted by honest_abe
Lmao lol kmsl and I’m a professional drummer to Abe haha love it
Still waiting for that non-existant PM, boo.
I wonder how many ladies just implemented an NBA policy because of Bozo the Clown.

Didn't you claim to be in Miami, Bozo? What the fuck are you doing on here all day? Don't you have better shit to do there?
I wonder how many ladies just implemented an NBA policy because of Bozo the Clown.

Didn't you claim to be in Miami, Bozo? What the fuck are you doing on here all day? Don't you have better shit to do there? Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
How is that site treating you Lucas I’m so glad you join us last month let me know if you need anything