Unhinged: Out of 20 threads on the 1rst page 19 are started by Trump lickers

you both are cordially invited to post articles for consideration and civil debate.

if One does not do so - it is very much as complaining about teh election result - while not participating in the Vote!
Hypocrisy is teh word that comes to my mind.

Thank you - valued posters! Originally Posted by oeb11
images (22).jpeg
The liberal cultists - are out of bed early today .

I wonder what spooked them to their keyboards?
Rumors that fiden abdicated and named Trump as POTUS?????

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands! Originally Posted by oeb11

What about this post is civil. I'm not sure OEB11 has the ability to be civil. Just Trumpish.
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 05:08 AM
Thank you - valued poster
this am fiden announced $450,000 per illegal alien in America
Nothing for citizens
shows teh DemocratiCommunist party priorities - does it not???
How does that jibe with the marxist agenda of teh Democratico0mmunist party???
and One's own thoughts as a 'Citizen"!???

Or - Are you one of those consumed by liberal cultist guilt, and must make amends by giving away everyOne else's Monies??
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
you both are cordially invited to post articles for consideration and civil debate.

if One does not do so - it is very much as complaining about teh election result - while not participating in the Vote!

Thank you - valued posters!

Thank you - valued poster.

My comment has been confirmed.
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2021, 06:05 AM
No you start threads with your bible...cnn
Have you ever started a thread the wasn't a self-anoited 5 star thread...talk about a self-centered blowhard. Originally Posted by bb1961
One thread vs 20

A 20 to 1 ratio.

A thread starting machine

All saying the same thing

Now quit bringing up Strawmen and try and stay on topic
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 06:07 AM
For wtf

you are cordially invited to post articles for consideration and civil debate.

Thank you - valued poster!
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2021, 07:41 AM
For wtf

Don't you have 20 more threads to start?
  • oeb11
  • 10-29-2021, 07:53 AM
Quote:
The liberal cultists - are out of bed early today .

I wonder what spooked them to their keyboards?
Rumors that fiden abdicated and named Trump as POTUS?????

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands!

What about this post is civil. I'm not sure OEB11 has the ability to be civil. Just Trumpish.

Thank you for your thoughts - txdotguy
A shame One has such a unilateral definition of 'civil' - when One name-calls and insults using terms as 'Trumpy" and trumptard" towards other human beings/posters - teh reference is clear to the term 'retard" - an inappropriate Insult.
It is a way to dehumanize another person - and render them as subhuman - just as did goebbels adn Hitler to teh Jewish Peoples in 1930's Germany.
Remember - valued poster - Your AOC revealed teh plans for re-education camps for over 100 million conservatives - because they are not radical Democraticommunist sympathizers. Not to mention the clear and omnipresent antiSemitic racism of teh Squad - the leaders of teh Democratcommunist party.

That is millions of peoples for the AOC concentration camps - txdotguy!

if One wishes to be treated in a civil fashion on forum - Please treat others in teh way One wishes to be treated.
Thank You - Txdotguy!
The 'Big Lie" - is fiden's 'Competency" and the DPST marxist Racist $5trillions of spending on 'Infrastructure .
It is spent on indoctrination and into DPST party purses.

AOC will issue no 'pardons' for the crime of being a Conservative
The fate of over 100 millions - AOC concentration camps.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands! Originally Posted by oeb11

Could you add this to your tag lines:

"Ich bin ein Spammer"
I will have to stop you there obie. TxDot does not post rude or insulting posts. Trumpy and trumptard is nothing! TxDot is one of the good ones on the lefty side. Actually hes more center I believe.

obie, truly stop baiting posters. You post the same insults day after day. Then get thin skinned when they post terms that have posted by both sides here forever.
Please stop posting and baiting the rtm triangle. That causes more problems for EVERYONE!

Spam away. That is your option to do. But folks are gonna call you on it. Especially with the same responses you give day in day out.

This post is given out of respect for this forum and its users!-------wd
Could you add this to your tag lines:
Originally Posted by VitaMan
When do you get "your" $450,000 check?
Oh shit! I keep late one morning and wake up to this?????

I haven’t even checked in with Bill Gates and Comerade Xi.

Seems a new horse has endeared the morning spam Darby!

And someone seems to be experiencing that monthly tummy ache.,,,
I will have to stop you there obie. TxDot does not post rude or insulting posts. Trumpy and trumptard is nothing! TxDot is one of the good ones on the lefty side. Actually hes more center I believe.

obie, truly stop baiting posters. You post the same insults day after day. Then get thin skinned when they post terms that have posted by both sides here forever.
Please stop posting and baiting the rtm triangle. That causes more problems for EVERYONE!

Spam away. That is your option to do. But folks are gonna call you on it. Especially with the same responses you give day in day out.

This post is given out of respect for this forum and its users!-------wd Originally Posted by winn dixie

Well said WD, good sir.

Alternately, everybody can just ignore that SIQ and maybe One will get the message and give his cold dead hands a rest.
This now has extended to the second and third pages.

It’s time to

STOP THE SQUEAL.