Since Eccie might shut down.

Is that seriously your comeback? Holy shit! I would think you would have a more witty comeback than that.. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
You want me to say something to this?
No. You failed. You're not an opponent any longer. My opponents at least give me some ammunition. Something to work off of, but you... I'm bored.

Besitos!
No. You failed. You're not an opponent any longer. My opponents at least give me some ammunition. Something to work off of, but you... I'm bored.

Besitos! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Yeah sure. Go to bed.
Yeah sure. Go to bed. Originally Posted by telephoneman
Why are you using this handle Wolf Whistle?
Why are you using this handle Wolf Whistle? Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Right? I guess he figured he wore out his old one
You want me to say something to this? Originally Posted by telephoneman
Nah you don't need to bother responding to anyone's post. Nobody likes you and nobody cares what you say.
Why are you using this handle Wolf Whistle? Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Thats not wolf whistle its a she hint hint I have proof lmao
Thats not wolf whistle its a she hint hint I have proof lmao Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Segura?cause it sounds just like WW
He even overuses certain eccie features just like WW
Segura?cause it sounds just like WW
He even overuses certain eccie features just like WW Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Nope im about to message you
please keep my info!

StaciiCummings/ Bianca Enedetti
biancabella90@yahoo.com
manyvids.com/BiancaEnedetti
BiancaEnedetti.com*** will be back up tomorrow
You could be right.. when did mzluvly come back from purgatory?
Hate to break it to you but quality hobby men don't spend a lot of their time posting stuff. Originally Posted by telephoneman
We know you're not quality thanks for confirmation
Like a lot of things in life through practice and repetition working as a provider becomes routine and really easy to do once you get the hang of it. Originally Posted by telephoneman
How would you know this?
We know you're not quality thanks for confirmation Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Yeah sure. Your five reviews make you an expert?
How would you know this? Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Do you need lessons?