This is my official RETIREMENT thread... (This is old, She is not retired- NYr)

No. Obviously, it does you about yours. Now take your irrelevancy elsewhere, you're not needed when it comes to me and my life. Ciao. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
you are sooo your own worst enemy its almost no fun to engage you.....I almost feel sorry for you........you are a train wreck, and we all know it.......but im done you can have the last word...lol.....we're supposed to be nice to the elderly......
Sorry but I don't know of any train wrecks who have their own condo and drive a new luxury car... all you're doing is proving how irrelevant you are when it comes to my life. So keep making yourself look like an idiot. You must really be one. If you truly believe the shit you say about me, you'd have to be... pobrecito.
[QUOTE=Tapper69;1058501814]

Calling Kitty a GILF is not "celebrating her retirement" by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know Kitty at all, but I can't stand to see a provider get beat up by a bunch of internet bullies - even if it may be justified. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yes you can because you participate in the insult circus
Whatever you say pendejo. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Calling people names in spanish are against guidelines
No. Obviously, it does you about yours. Now take your irrelevancy elsewhere, you're not needed when it comes to me and my life. Ciao. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
The name calling isn't any better than irrelevant remarks. Regardless of the language.
This whole fiasco should have been stopped at the beginning. I obviously didn't retire and said so a long time ago almost a year ago to be exact in this same thread. I may be wrong for saying pendejo, no matter how warranted it is, but how wrong is perpetuating this bs that I retired? Or calling me mee-maw or GILF, or lies like I wear wigs or clown makeup? What about calling a person who has been a long time provider and obviously successful at it a train wreck? Or BSC? Only Cuban on Tuesdays? Or making fun of someone for being so emotionally distraught they were at the end of their rope? Gracias a dios I pulled myself out of it... but what do you think making fun of someone in that manner could do to a weaker person? Where does it end? When is enough enough? Maybe fighting back is my way of coping and not feeling so much a victim.

I did not retire. This thread should not have been bumped, lies should not be perpetuated and people should be treated fairly and equally on this site. Not a group of people allowed to continually bully another member like is being done to me. Why single me out for defending myself and allow the bullying to continue? This thread should have been closed when it was first bumped. The agenda against me should have been stopped months ago. IJS. Be real and be fair.
The only advice I get is to shut up and not say anything to stick to posting ads and that's it. How is that fair? Bullys post all over the place with impunity, yet I can't make a single comment on a thread without some idiot coming on after me and putting me down. I should have just as much freedom to comment on threads as they do without fear of being attacked. I shouldn't be forced to only post ads and not able to comment on threads because someone will be rude to me. I am a long time provider and have a lot of experience and insight... why should I be shut down and people of lesser credentials allowed to continue to post bs that isn't helpful or insightful or even pertinent?

Is it wrong to stick up for myself and even fight back to feel less of a victim? Am I wrong to feel I should be able to comment as freely as anyone else without fear of attack? Is it ok for bullys to run people off this board or scare them into silence?
The problem isn't with you posting in threads. The problem is that you cannot seem to resist attacking back and defending yourself whenever your name is mentioned. If you know the accusations are baseless and stupid, why even comment? People keep attacking because you keep playing. I'd never advise you to stay out of Coed.. but I have told you more than once that if you keep acknowledging the attack pack, they're going to keep playing..... and most of them are better at it than you.
You must not have read the post where I bitch handed Manslut back his asshole.
Why don't you bitches allow this old whore to retire in piece?

Not you bitches. You other bitches.
Picturing having dinner with Vi, Kitty, Tara, and that crazy tranny that got banned last week - that'd be interesting. A group that's been wrong by the terrible world of icky. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Weren't some of the names on that list a few of the many individuals that have turned you down on this site?

Go ahead then if you're so bad ass with your agenda. My case in point. Yawn. I can understand why you're bitter though seeing as I am out of your league and all.

You don't make any money here? Neither do I, I'm established. I don't need this site to make a living. My phone rings regardless.

You own your own company. Great. So do I.

Is that all you got? Boring. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Kitty dont listen to TINY Gambino, if he was rich and successful with his own company he would have all kinds of girls. Since he doesn't he takes his anger out on classy girls like you. Even that Eccie214 White Knight thinks you are classy as evidence below which he refuses to acknowledge:

Class replies Kitty - I sincerely wish you the best. SweetTreat's post struck a cord with me.... Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Stay on topic
Stevie....you are going to fuck up Tony's Master plan...

He is building " This Old Whore House" for the unmanageable bsc hookers that look like clowns. He will supply the cats for them to take care of, he is also going to send invitations out to all of their fans for a social.

He has a good heart.
[QUOTE=TheEccie214;1058501652]

It's woman in your context, not women. Did you go to UNT, get a bunch of creampies that are posted on the Internet too?

Again this is thead highjacking that has been reported. This thread is to celebrate Kitty's retirement from the hobby! Originally Posted by Tapper69
No, but I creampied your mom and she loved it!
I have stated numerous times and even started a thread that I in fact DID NOT RETIRE.

Anyone who continues to state that I have is perpetuating malicious gossip with the underhanded intent to force me into retirement against my will.

Anyone stating that I am old, BSC, or any other derogatory statements about me is also spreading untruths and attempting to defraud a long time verified provider.

I have gone to great efforts to provide high quality, accurate photographs in my showcase and recent video to further authenticate my physical appearance and age. I maintain an upscale private residence incall for my clients' security and peace of mind. My sessions are drama free and centered on sensuality and relaxation. Where I am now and where I was 3 years ago is a vast difference and based on my focused efforts to improve myself and my reputation.

Attempts to sabotage my integrity are in fact, incorrigible.

These trolls are polluting the integrity of this community which is based on information exchange for the safety and education of its members. Purposely defrauding a provider with the intent of sabotaging her income should not be tolerated and should be dealt with by Administration.