OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO BAN AR-15 AMMO

Do you think Ukrainians agree with you? How about the Georgians, Latvians, and Estonians?
I wonder how the Mexican people feel about being the only ones disarmed.
I wonder what you refer to when you say that laws are working? You see our Constitution wasn't about crime which is what you want to make this about. It was about defending against a tyrannical government or outside threat. My references to the Ukraine are more relevant than your examples for the correct reasons. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No they're not. They're just bullshit that you've injected into the argument to throw us off the original scent. What the fuck does Ukranians agreeing have to do with anything? It doesn't matter what the constitution is or isn't about, guns are used at an alarming rate to end people's lives. Nothing you say is relevant.
Ok the statistics are compensated in terms of population ect. But the bottom line is you're not going to change America in terms of gun control into Europe with a good out come. Certain restrictions may work in Europe but no guarantee it will here. The reason for that is because America has always had guns. Gun ownership is to (TOO) engrained into American cultures. America has gun control laws and I think revision of those laws is essential. But to go on a kick of banning this type of weapon or this type of ammo doesn't make America a safer country.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
At least you admit that much. America used to have a slave culture as well. We seemed to have gotten rid of it. The argument that we've always had them is a terribly weak one. And you really have no idea whether banning this or that will make us safer. You hope it's not true, because then you're wrong, but you don't know. Statistics say it will.
HAHA did you hear? LL compares the law enforcement of the United States to that of MEXICO? Hey LLIdiot! you should check that *Staff Edit - JCM you're smoking. Im pretty sure theres some *Staff Edit - JCM mixed in!
Don't think you noticed cocklover, but we have also been a hell of a lot more successful at controlling the drug trade than Mexico. The only reason countries like UK and Australia have been able to control the gun trade and trafficking is because ALL guns are outlawed. As such, there is no reason for anyone to have a gun OR bring a gun inside the country. And before you bring up rowdy neighbors, the UK has its fair share of neighboring countries that are crime-riddled. Pretty much all of east europe is filled with countries that make Mexico look like a bitch. Yet they've still controlled their own gun trade. LL Idiot! You should STFU and go back to watching the cartoons they put on at your retirement home/psych ward.

That background check is as easy to pass as your mom is. That kid in california got through it, didn't he? That colorado shooter go through it didn't he? Im sure YOU wouldn't get through it because they require you to be SANE when you apply. Not to mention the multiple restraining orders that the mothers have filed against *Staff Edit - JCM. Originally Posted by shanm

I got to admit for a faggot that Sperhm Spahm does have a mommy fetish.
Did you mommy leave you little boy ?
Why are seeking a mommy here in a room full of men ?
Well there is ol SpermUp HomoRider, maybe he will do it for you, to you, whatever it is you crave.
At least you admit that much. America used to have a slave culture as well. We seemed to have gotten rid of it. The argument that we've always had them is a terribly weak one. And you really have no idea whether banning this or that will make us safer. You hope it's not true, because then you're wrong, but you don't know. Statistics say it will. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yes America did have a slave culture at one time. Then it was banned. Then what followed?

Jim
Attached Images File Type: jpg TMW2012-08-01colorlowres.jpg (133.9 KB, 35 views)
  • shanm
  • 03-05-2015, 04:00 PM
I got to admit for a faggot that Sperhm Spahm does have a mommy fetish.
Did you mommy leave you little boy ?
Why are seeking a mommy here in a room full of men ?
Well there is ol SpermUp HomoRider, maybe he will do it for you, to you, whatever it is you crave. Originally Posted by rioseco
Well, If it isn't rio-SHIT-co! seems like they finally let you use the computer in the walmart application center! don't use up all the internetz though!
Well, let's see. The income tax tells me how much of the money I earn I can keep. The FED inflates my money making it worth less than if there was a gold standard supporting its value. The President can detain me without due process for however long he wants. I can't open a business without needing to comply with endless regulations and agencies. I no longer get to select my own health insurance, instead I must select a policy that the government approves. If I run a business, I cannot choose who I want to serve. I also have little say over what I will be required to pay my help. I must report to the government on a yearly basis what I do, where I work, how much I make, who I give money to, and who my family is, among other things. My personal communications are intercepted and reviewed by government. The government controls what I am allowed to eat, what I am allowed to smoke, what I can and cannot do to my body. It borrows money that I, my children, my grandchildren and even my great-grandchildren will have to pay back. It tells me what I can use to defend myself.

It's insane to say we are as free as we ever were. It's getting worse. You're either gaming us, or you truly are an idiot. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+ 10

Or in raghead fashion AMEEN !
+ 10

Or in raghead fashion AMEEN ! Originally Posted by rioseco
You live in a country that provides you with more freedom than any other place in the history of the world.

Bitch bitch bitch
You live in a country that provides you with more freedom than any other place in the history of the world.

Bitch bitch bitch Originally Posted by timpage
He has no idea what not having freedom even looks like. Seriously. People like him, who yearn for the good ole days, have no fucking clue that the good ole days weren't that good. The top tax bracket in the late 50s was right at 86 percent or thereabouts. Is that what you want to return to?

If we play are cards right we can keep it that way. Don't take it for granted.

Jim
If we play our cards right we can keep it that way. Don't take it for granted.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
No charge
No charge Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hey thanks Mr. Rogers

Jim

Well, that used to be the case. And even if that was currently true, I'm still going to oppose any attempts to encroach on that freedom. Maintaining freedom takes diligence, and people don't care too much anymore. As long as they have sports to follow and reality TV, they don't mind if the framework for freedom is being dismantled behind their backs. And trust me, Obama, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Bush, Clinton, etc. are not friendly to freedom.
Changing the 2nd amendment will not "get rid of guns."

Making guns "illegal" will not "get rid of guns"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where can I get some "hooch?"
You STILL didn't answer my question. Are you for or against private citizens being able to buy rounds that can penetrate a vest? Yes or no. I don't care if it's legal or illegal now or whether it's been that way for 30 years. Yes or no. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Hope the criminals don't wear them....