Global warming/climate change hoax exposed...

• DSK
  • 12-04-2015, 07:35 PM
What caused the ice age? Dinosaur farts? I dunno. Originally Posted by bambino
Welcome back Mr. Pittsburgh!!
What caused the ice age? Dinosaur farts? I dunno. Originally Posted by bambino
NASA is looking into that possibility while exploring some of the "frosty" planets in our solar system, along with some of their "frozen" moons. Based on the chemicals contained in some of their atmospheres it appears they have phased from global warming to global cooling and since it's all caused by man (according to climate scientists like our current "President"), then NASA undoubtedly will find the remains of the civilization and industrial complex created by Man on those planets and moons that resulted in their demise.

If they find large fossilized dinosaur patties, ... instead of smoke stacks ....

..... it might point to the answer to your question.

(For those narrow minded, childish fools, who cherry pick posts ... the above is sarcastic humor!)

In other words ..... I'm making fun of you AND YOUR BOSS ... who will be gone soon, but not soon enough!

Thank God for the tide going out! Great time for a bottom job!
China issues permits for 150 new coal fired energy plants before the climate change talks. Looks like Xi Jinping has told the rest of the world to shove climate change up their ass. My guess is Obama would prefer it up his vagina, but I don't even think the libs here have any hope of Obama forcing China to do anything they don't want to do. He is simply to timid and weak to threaten them, and they don't react to college level lectures.
You're not qualified to offer psychoanalytical or climatological opinions moron. And, you clearly don't understand how the climatologists view the potential threat.

So, go fucking educate yourself about what an existential threat means and then bone up on climate change. Then, come back and tell us why your opinion regarding either means jack-fucking-shit. Originally Posted by timpage
You're not qualified(TIMPAGE) to offer psychoanalytical or climatological opinions moron. And, you clearly don't understand how the climatologists view the potential threat.

So, go fucking educate yourself about what an existential threat means and then bone up on climate change. Then, come back and tell us why your opinion regarding either means jack-fucking-shit
what fucking asshole
You're not qualified to offer psychoanalytical or climatological opinions moron. And, you clearly don't understand how the climatologists view the potential threat.

So, go fucking educate yourself about what an existential threat means and then bone up on climate change. Then, come back and tell us why your opinion regarding either means jack-fucking-shit. Originally Posted by timpage
He's talking on TV tonight (Sunday night) ... YOUR BOSS the POTUS

...... so why don't you just tell him directly rather than post it on a hooker board?
  • DSK
  • 12-10-2015, 05:43 AM
He's talking on TV tonight (Sunday night) ... YOUR BOSS the POTUS

...... so why don't you just tell him directly rather than post it on a hooker board?
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tim Page is an arrogant chap, isn't he?
  • DSK
  • 12-12-2015, 09:55 AM
China issues permits for 150 new coal fired energy plants before the climate change talks. Looks like Xi Jinping has told the rest of the world to shove climate change up their ass. My guess is Obama would prefer it up his vagina, but I don't even think the libs here have any hope of Obama forcing China to do anything they don't want to do. He is simply to timid and weak to threaten them, and they don't react to college level lectures. Originally Posted by nwarounder
China might pretend to do it if we pay the bills like fucking chumps.
  • DSK
  • 12-19-2015, 02:36 PM

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2015/12/0...cop21-display/

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That was an informative link..thank you sir.
That was an informative link..thank you sir. Originally Posted by DSK
You're Welcome... fucker

LMAO, the right wingnuts are the only ones who think 90% of scientists are wrong, but pro wrestling is real.
LMAO, the right wingnuts are the only ones who think 90% of scientists are wrong, but pro wrestling is real. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So YOU believe in " Gobal Warming " Ekim ?
So YOU believe in " Gobal Warming " Ekim ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

eehhhbuhhrrrr is a "Independent" Global Warmist...