In regards to the yes “shoulda been no review”

• CD3
  • 03-31-2018, 12:15 PM
please.. i never even contacted you.. Originally Posted by honest_abe

Okay buddy. EVERYONE knows you did.

Let’s not make excuses for our behavior.

Because you only have yourself to blamw. Shoulda prob stopped jocking my nuts like 5 pages ago and you coulda made it seem less apparent
OH, Abe, that vendetta slip of yours is showing. You should see to that darlin'.

You are WAY too invested in a hooker that you have no intention of seeing and nor she seeing you.

Geezus, pissy much your 18-20s are getting kicked off the site? Wahmbulance much? Originally Posted by ~Ze~

+1
Thanks for the giggle Kendall4U....you’re awesome in my book
And CD3....so are you! I have been reading this thread since it started...great replies....
Okay buddy. EVERYONE knows you did.

Let’s not make excuses for our behavior.

Because you only have yourself to blamw. Shoulda prob stopped jocking my nuts like 5 pages ago and you coulda made it seem less apparent Originally Posted by CD3
you're just mad because i called you out..

OP -

how were you able to read that ROS?

You are WAY too invested in a hooker that you have no intention of seeing and nor she seeing you. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Why is that, I wonder?

OP -

how were you able to read that ROS? Originally Posted by honest_abe

Obviously she didn’t since her account is still active. All you done is managed to come across as a whinny bitch.
  • CD3
  • 03-31-2018, 02:33 PM

OP -

Oh I’m livid. So mad in fact I’ve not even looked at one of your 17000 posts so I could find anything at all to rile you to speak about, or blindly criticize, or put my anger on display. I’ve said from beginning, if anyone on this site or anywhere is compelled to speak on things of which they have not seen with their own eyes or heard within their own ears, they are dissolutioned and remind me daily exactly how not to act, lest i become as weak and shallow as them.

OP -

Dude, how about you take the time to log out and read the review as the ladies see it before you make crazy accusations? If fucktards would use the damn private tags, we wouldn’t have this problem. Fucktards revealed ROS info all over the place and should be pointed accordingly. I’d say it is called reading between the lines, but in this case it is all out there.

CD’s reaction to the review (comments) is actually a prima facie case that she DIDN’T read the ROS.

It’s bad enough you made one comment, but this nagging and whining and unwarranted RTMing is NOT a good look for you.

I’m not trying to bash you, but sometimes you need to take a deep breath and look at things a bit more rationally. Please.
Oh I’m livid. So mad in fact I’ve not even looked at one of your 17000 posts so I could find anything at all to rile you to speak about, or blindly criticize, or put my anger on display. I’ve said from beginning, if anyone on this site or anywhere is compelled to speak on things of which they have not seen with their own eyes or heard within their own ears, they are dissolutioned and remind me daily exactly how not to act, lest i become as weak and shallow as them. Originally Posted by CD3
I think I’m in love. Where’s the bullet train when I need it?
Oh I’m livid. So mad in fact I’ve not even looked at one of your 17000 posts so I could find anything at all to rile you to speak about, or blindly criticize, or put my anger on display. I’ve said from beginning, if anyone on this site or anywhere is compelled to speak on things of which they have not seen with their own eyes or heard within their own ears, they are dissolutioned and remind me daily exactly how not to act, lest i become as weak and shallow as them. Originally Posted by CD3
That gave me a chubber. Think my favorite part of this thread is Abe’s so clueless to how he appears and thinks he’s winning.
That gave me a chubber. Think my favorite part of this thread is Abe’s so clueless to how he appears and thinks he’s winning. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
you act as if i care..

you little man, should know better..
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2018, 03:24 PM
i prefer my women under the age of 46.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
That's some old stretched out pussy, time for her to get that greek action going or start giving HJ like that Tara whore.
Says the whining little girl RTMing posts that the mods clearly don’t seem violations. You must be getting attaboys in your inbox that are stroking your ego....a mod has even commented on this post more than once....and CD3 is still here to remain. Let it rest already. You’re making your self look very childish. You’re much better at paying hookers and writing reviews...stick to what you’re good at....ijs
That's some old stretched out pussy, time for her to get that greek action going or start giving HJ like that Tara whore. Originally Posted by BLM69
Blah blah blah