Let's welcome Pistolero to the Houston mod team

I just want to thanck pistolpete for being an outstanding modtard for the community. He is paid half what everyone else get. He puts in twice as much work as DED for ten percent of the gloryhole action.......thancks big guy
( . )( . ) boobies for pete!

Threads merged
How time flies. It seems like only yesterday that we were welcoming Pistolero to his devoted service as a Mega Moderator. Now it seems that he has always been here, serving us daily and protecting us from the heathens and from ourselves.

Pistolero has demonstrated judgment and moderation in his decisions. As the undisputed, hands down, peoples' champion for all that is right and good in being a Mega Moderator and indispensible supreme asset to this board.

I only wish I could have his baby!

Congratulations and best wishes for your continued supreme perfection!

Old Dingus
Thanks Pistol, for all the great work you do. Do you feel like your gun is cocked and loaded when you threaten or are about to bring the hammer down on one of your wayward minions?
Do you feel like your gun is cocked and loaded when you threaten or are about to bring the hammer down on one of your wayward minions? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I thought they were the Prophet's minions.

Anyway, our esteem for Pistol Pete cannot be limited to a single thread.
keeping the post whore thread hijackers at bay. Pistolero thee mod.
Pistolpete has taken katherding to new levels.
Pistolpete has taken cathetering to new levels. Originally Posted by pyramider
FTFY
holey FUCK!

can this guy TARD ?

or WHAT!!?
I thought they were the Prophet's minions.

Anyway, our esteem for Pistol Pete cannot be limited to a single thread.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
All modtards have minions to look after, most of them wayward. The prophet is the only one with devoted minions.
  • R.M.
  • 08-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Happy Happy GSO3 Day congrads
DNA, gene slicing, and cloning ... its very possible.