the Constitution under assault and they will never stop

You continue to show that you are an IDIOT. Once again, for possibly the 20th time, the ONLY restrictions I have supported in this thread are CHL requirements for a concealed handgun NOTHING ELSE. I'd ask you to show me where I've said otherwise but you continually ignore my requests, meaning you are full of shit and can't back up your statements.

The ONLY thing I've said about NY is that their gun control laws seem to be working FOR THEM. Nowhere did I say anything like I "admire" their laws. LEARN HOW TO READ. I never even said I agreed with them. You asked what anti-gun laws worked in preventing crime and I simply pointed out a case where they had done so. I personally am not surprised that the "stop and frisk" practice was challenged. And the "stop and frisk" was NOT declared unconstitutional. NYC VOLUNTARILY stopped the practice after two lawsuits were brought forward. And they were brought forward by the NY chapter of the ACLU, an organization generally despised by right-wingers. Somewhat ironic. Regarding NJ, I have stated absolutely NO support for any gun law other than a CHL law. And I clearly stated that I think that, unlike NY's CHL law which was declared constitutional, there is a good chance NJ may be found guilty of too restrictive a policy in issuing CHLs. IDIOT.

And, a "stop and frisk" practice is totallly USELESS unless you have a law stating that the person being stopped and frisked is not allowed to be carrying a concealed handgun. IDIOT.
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're the fucking lying moron, Speedy. You're schizoid POV is completely untenable, but you ignorantly persist. BTW, "Stop and Frisk" was declared unconstitutional last August, Speedy.
Can you post ANYTHING without insulting others?

I can only surmise by the timestamp on your post, that you couldn't do that at the mine shaft either and are now on unemployment again.

Better get your Obamacare!
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Can you post ANYTHING without insulting others? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that a trick question?
Can you post ANYTHING without insulting others?

I can only surmise by the timestamp on your post, that you couldn't do that at the mine shaft either and are now on unemployment again.

Better get your Obamacare! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you say something? ... Rectum Rider?

Is that a trick question? Originally Posted by Old-T
Go screw your hypocritical self in your ass, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

bellicose, arrogant, illogical Originally Posted by Old-T
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 11:58 AM
Is that a trick question? Originally Posted by Old-T

apparently NOT
apparently NOT Originally Posted by CJ7
Can you post ANYTHING without insulting others? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 12:10 PM
apparently NOT Originally Posted by CJ7
I didn't think so. And right on cue Ol' IBAngryLoudmouth jumps in to confirm it.

As predictable as Old Faithful, though inappropriately named.
Photoshop pics (when all else fails).

Congrats IB ....you hit all four today.
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 12:16 PM
I didn't think so. And right on cue Ol' IBAngryLoudmouth jumps in to confirm it.

As predictable as Old Faithful, though inappropriately named. Originally Posted by Old-T

the light is on, and IB's home..

ya gotta be fast with a camera if you want to take a pic of cat shit when IB's around, especially if its past his snack time

As predictable as Old Faithful, though inappropriately named. Originally Posted by Old-T
Your still casting insults and hypocritically pretending to be the victim, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. If you want blame someone for your failures, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, blame your daddy ... if you know who he is, moron.

the light is on, and IB's home..

Originally Posted by CJ7

You're confused, CBJ7. That's your lunch.

Originally Posted by JCM800
Photoshop pics (when all else fails).

Congrats IB ....you hit all four today. Originally Posted by JCM800
Cartoons are more than adequate when rebuking assholes like you who offer nothing intelligent or substantive in the first place, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
You're the fucking lying moron, Speedy. You're schizoid POV is completely untenable, but you ignorantly persist. BTW, "Stop and Frisk" was declared unconstitutional last August, Speedy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, you are right and you are wrong. Yes, the ruling made last August in District Court did declare the "stop and frisk" tactic unconstitutional. What you failed to mention was that was not the end of it and on October 31, 2013 a Court of Appeals judge blocked the order of the District Court judge. The case remained open until Mayor de Blasio voluntarily stopped the "stop and frisk" tactic in response to 2 cases brought forward by the NY ACLU.

What I find ironic is your POV is against Republican Mayor Bloomberg who firmly supported "stop and frisk" and in favor of Democratic Mayor de Blasio. I guess Bloomberg is a "lib-tard" in Republican clothing.

Still can't find any of statements where I've said I "admire" NY and NY gun control laws? How about these other statements that I've made according to you. IDIOT.
Can't show me where I support more laws such as those in NY and NJ. Can't show me where I ever said I've supported Obama's gun control proposals. Can't show me where I support Nancy Pelosi or other Democrats simply because I voted for Obama. Can't show me where I've ever said that criminals do not follow the law. The list goes on and on of statements that you've attributed to me that you simply have fabricated in your own mind. IDIOT.
First, IDIOT, I did not comment on the shootings in Chicago because your citing of the article was totally irrelevant. This is a discussion on whether or not states have the right to implement laws requiring a CHL to carry a concealed handgun. Whether or not the shooters had CHL permits is 100% irrelevant. I would bet the ranch that the answer is no. How does that change anything in this discussion?

And I NEVER said I was not correctly quoted by you in #165. But what you can't understand is that NOWHERE in any of those statements am I insisting or asking for additional gun control laws be put into place. Once again, back up your statements. So far you've been unable to do so. Can't show me where I support more laws such as those in NY and NJ. Can't show me where I ever said I've supported Obama's gun control proposals. Can't show me where I support Nancy Pelosi or other Democrats simply because I voted for Obama. Can't show me where I've ever said that criminals do not follow the law. The list goes on and on of statements that you've attributed to me that you simply have fabricated in your own mind. IDIOT.

Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You're on record as supporting more laws to restrict the citizen's Second Amendment rights, Speedy. Your subsequent denials are nothing but lies, Speedy.

• Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 12:57 PM
Your still casting insults and hypocritically pretending to be the victim, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. If you want blame someone for your failures, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, blame your daddy ... if you know who he is, moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You poor pathetic little boy. Where have I claimed to be a victim? No, your absurd lies, rants, distortions, and hate cause me very little if any discomfort. Why should they? You are a psychopathic liar who lives in a fantasy world. You mean no more to my real world existence than a mosquito. What you really are is a source of amusement most days. Guilty amusement I admit, because "debating" with you is like playing poker with a mentally deficient six year old. I admit I get a kick out of seeing how small a jibe it takes to get you into full melt-down mode--and as we all can see, it takers very little. I do admit I occasionally worry about your blood pressure because some of your diatribes cause me to suspect your eyes are bulging and you are turning a very deep shade of maroon as you write your angry, stupid reply.

So please go right ahead and convince your simple little mind that you are "winning" this battle. Pat yourself on the back that you are the clverest, sharpest wit on here--as shown by you inability to go an hour without a verbal sewer spewing from your fingers. And don't bother your 1.4 functioning brain cells (just to be nice I rounded up for you) that NO ONE on this site has said so little worth hearing in 11,000+ posts as you have. Or has been laughed at near as often.