Trump pulling away!!!!

I beg your pardon? You had posted numbers with no source. Rather than struggling to try to find where the (possibly made-up numbers) come from, I asked you for your source. No need to get personal.

But... that's not surprising anyway. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
You quoted my WSJ post. It was clear that you did. Sorry Owbie. You’re clearly not up to snuff to debate here.
Where are you getting your numbers? I'm seeing something that differs. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
This is clear by YOUR post that I got my numbers from the Wall Street Journal. That’s your post Owbie.
Real Clear Politics and its affiliated websites have taken a rightward, aggressively pro-Trump turn over the last four years as donations to its affiliated nonprofit have soared. Large quantities of those funds came through two entities that wealthy conservatives use to give money without revealing their identities.

Another aggregate site who's opinion has become biased.

Cheat harder. Just post Rasmussen polls- that way it helps validate the false narrative of Trump and conservatives winning...but come November 5th ...

Womp womp.
Losers
Real Clear Politics and its affiliated websites have taken a rightward, aggressively pro-Trump turn over the last four years as donations to its affiliated nonprofit have soared. Large quantities of those funds came through two entities that wealthy conservatives use to give money without revealing their identities.

Another aggregate site who's opinion has become biased.

Cheat harder. Just post Rasmussen polls- that way it helps validate the false narrative of Trump and conservatives winning...but come November 5th ...

Womp womp.
Losers Originally Posted by eyecu2
And WHY do you think that? ... Everything we've seen
in the last two weeks has indicated that Trump is
pulling away... So please explain WHY yo===

Wait! ... This just in! ... The top Firefighters Union
over Philadelphia-way has just endorsed Trump! ...

... Ok - where were we? ... Oh yeah - so please ex---

Crikey! ... Lemme interrupt again - Sorry! ... But I just
heard John Fetterman (D-PA) claim that TRUMP'S VOTING
SUPPORT is ASTONISHING! ... Fetterman cannot believe
just how POPULAR that Trump is in PA. ... ...

... No more interruptions, mate - --- so please explain
why you believe Trump is NOT pulling away.

#### Salty
The real Nate Silver poll

https://x.com/ericldaugh/status/1850...809800242?s=42

Trumps pulling away!!!!
Silver always overestimates dem performance, so it’s likely much worse than that.
For example, his final Hilda projection.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/
Silver always overestimates dem performance, so it’s likely much worse than that.
For example, his final Hilda projection.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...tion-forecast/ Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
True. But NBC acquired 5/38 and Silver left and went out on his own. He’s more balanced now.