Oh great Oracle of knowledge WTF, please guide us thru these troubled times!

Nope...never took a shower or bath with my parents.

Never paid anyone to stick something up my ass, never had anything stuck up my ass for free.

Now quit talking about sex with minors before you get banned again! You are not even allowed to lie about that shit. Originally Posted by WTF
Sure you did. You posted it. Explains why you’re a creeper. You’ve been a cock lover since you were a little creeper. Just go to a gay website where you belong. And quit creeping on me.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Sure you did. You posted it. Explains why you’re a creeper. You’ve been a cock lover since you were a little creeper. Just go to a gay website where you belong. And quit creeping on me. Originally Posted by bambino
Nope....i would have gotten in trouble. You can not talk about sex between minors and adults.

You seem to continually forget that...
Nope....i would have gotten in trouble. You can not talk about sex between minors and adults.

You seem to continually forget that... Originally Posted by WTF
I’ll pay 5 hundo to the person that finds the thread where the CREEPER talks about showering with his parents. Hell, I’ll even pay you to post it. That would be great for a few laughs. But it doesn’t matter. I know, and you know you posted it. That’s all that matters. Vaginas scared you at a young age. You never married, never had a family. You decided to be a Creeper. You are what you are.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 05:39 PM
I’ll pay 5 hundo to the person that finds the thread where the CREEPER talks about showering with his parents. Hell, I’ll even pay you to post it. That would be great for a few laughs. But it doesn’t matter. I know, and you know you posted it. That’s all that matters. Vaginas scared you at a young age. You never married, never had a family. You decided to be a Creeper. You are what you are. Originally Posted by bambino
Dude you are losing it. If anybody ever posted that shit I'd be making fun of their ass like crazy!

Go ahead and take that break you keep saying you're gonna take!

And quit talking about adults showering with minors. Damn.
Nobody cares what you say. Everyone knows you’re a weirdo and a liar. Youre almost 70yrs old and still a punk, a loser, and a CREEPER on a hooker board. But this will all go away. What will you do then? You have nothing. No family, because you’re a faggot. Where are you going to go to act like a big shot?? So sad. Pathetic really.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 06:31 PM
Nobody cares what you say. Originally Posted by bambino
You sure seem to!
You sure seem to! Originally Posted by WTF
You do.
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 07:05 PM
You do. Originally Posted by bambino
Is this your version of posting less?
Is this your version of posting less? Originally Posted by WTF
Who cares? Only you. Because you’re a CREEPER!
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 07:13 PM
Who cares? Only you. : Originally Posted by bambino
I'm thinking about your family and how they need their papa available more...you'll thank me one day.
I'm thinking about your family and how they need their papa available more...you'll thank me one day. Originally Posted by WTF
I’ve been there for them from day one. You, on the other hand, are a CREEPER! A lonely loser!!! Just creeping around looking for cocks!!!
  • WTF
  • 04-01-2018, 07:18 PM
I’ve been there for them from day one. ! Originally Posted by bambino
You're not there now....you're here. You need an intervention!
You're not there now....you're here. You need an intervention! Originally Posted by WTF
They’re in their own homes now you homo. Are you in the shower with your mom!!!!

CREEPER
You're not there now....you're here. You need an intervention! Originally Posted by WTF
you need a frontal lobotomy. you'd be smarter without a brain.
Holy moldy.

You boyz need to get a roowim!