Who’s the biggest hate group in the USA?

You're a genuine, cock-sucking moron that can't back up what you claimed about your boy Kino, M T Brain Socket, so now you want to deflect and draw attention away from your enormous stupidity. It didn't work, M T Brain Socket. You're lying, stupid-ass cock-sucker, M T Brain Socket, and you'll always be a lying, stupid-ass cock-sucker. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So are you saying I can not find an article talking about the possibility he was provoked? Would you care to make a wager?
So are you saying I can not find an article talking about the possibility he was provoked? Would you care to make a wager? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Kino admitted that the only so-called "provocation" was a MAGA hat worn by a teenager, M T Brain Socket. Another news site reported that they made a correction to their story because the so-called "witness" who claimed something different was lying, M T Brain Socket. Meanwhile, M T Brain Socket, you're still stupidly lying after Kino has already made remarks that prove you are lying, M T Brain Socket.
Kino admitted that the only so-called "provocation" was a MAGA hat worn by a teenager, M T Brain Socket. Another news site reported that they made a correction to their story because the so-called "witness" who claimed something different was lying, M T Brain Socket. Meanwhile, M T Brain Socket, you're still stupidly lying after Kino has already made remarks that prove you are lying, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'm sorry, did you not understand the question? I will repeat it for you Dotard.
So are you saying I can not find an article talking about the possibility he was provoked? Would you care to make a wager?
I'm sorry, did you not understand the question? I will repeat it for you Dotard. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Challenged your lying ass to produce it days ago, and you didn't, M T Brain Socket, because you can't. In the meantime, Kino has admitted that he attacked the boy wearing the MAGA hat for no other reason than he was wearing the MAGA hat, you stupid piece of shit.
I think we all know the answer that question.

It’s no longer the white guy ( if it ever was)

It’s the angry white liberal.

Why is that? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Trump Derangement Syndrome imo...

BUT to ME, i feel the biggest hate group is Antifa.

if the russians had dirt on Hillary... wouldn't it make more sense to help hillary than help trump as they have something on her that they can control???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It would to me!